Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, ArCAWnite said:

1294912989 :D

My lead is Fury Nino but I cawn change it if you want :)

Alcrow, someone on team Henry has a +1 Vantage Fury Ryoma and its literally Cawmazing XD. I just send him in and win!

And sent! Fury Nino is cawsome, since I don't think I have any other green unit friends yet. The cawlour balance is looking great right now for me. My lead is Death Blow Reinhardt but can be changed to any other member of my cavalry team if you need; the others are Triangle Adept Cecilia, Bonfire/Fury Xander, and... uh... a half-assed Titania?

Holy crow, that does sound like tons of fun! I have a handy level 1 Henry so all of my invincible level 40 friends are winning the matches hehe. I'm sure Nino will be just as incrowdible :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Sanaki's in the lead now! How about that, the x3 multiplier means more than I thought. :o

We've got the multiplier now >:D

Just now, Vaximillian said:

No Anakin! I've got the high ground!

Henry is losing by 60 mil lol

This Cawntlet is gonna be a nail-biter for some, but I think Henry might lose this one. 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Of course, but I mean that this means the match could go either way entirely.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Of course, but I mean that this means the match could go either way entirely.

Yeah, and that's pretty cool. Julia vs. Sanaki is and will be very close, which is exciting and awesome.

A glorious battle fitting both empresses!

Yeah, and that's pretty cool. Julia vs. Sanaki is and will be very close, which is exciting and awesome.

Julia is an empress? I thought she was just a wielder of Naga-themed magic and Seliph's half sister.

3 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Anybody have a score update on Tharja vs. Linde? I'm curious 

Linde - 2,095,184,286
Tharja - 2,082,378,246

Same strength currently

Edited by Sophie

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

@Armagon That swing is the effect of the x3 multiplier. Julia could very well go back in the lead once the score updates.

I know but i was just surprised by how sudden it was, since, when i checked, the multipler was gone and Sanaki was still losing but when i check back a minute later, Sanaki is suddenly in the lead.

I'm liking this Gauntlet. No more absolute landslides. I hear even Tharja is having some trouble.

Julia is an empress? I thought she was just a wielder of Naga-themed magic and Seliph's half sister.

She's a daughter of an emperor and sister of an emperor, so she's an empress by extension.

Wouldn't have it any other way. The reinforcement from America didn't have the effect I had hoped for, but victory is still in sight. For Begnion! for our Apostle!

She is daughter of the previous emperor of Granville, but Seliph took over the throne, so she never ruled an empire. Thus Sanaki is clearly superior.

29 minutes ago, azurrys said:

THE PUN GAME IS HARD

Pun for the caws. Once cawd always caw, that is the way of the caws. (Glad you have your cawsomeness in the fite  ;D) 

Loving the 3x bonus, just did 66k in one go :)

Wow Linde and Tharja have so many points! Julia and Sanaki's totals look tiny in comparison. 

Just now, immatx said:

Wow Linde and Tharja have so many points! Julia and Sanaki's totals look tiny in comparison. 

We might beat the reward goals in one round yet again.

Just now, immatx said:

Loving the 3x bonus, just did 66k in one go :)

Yeah, Tharja has a lot of fans and haters haha

30 minutes ago, azurrys said:

@MonkeyCheez3K @komasa I've gotten both Nowi and Jeorge and they're AMAZING. Actually, I've only gotten Nowi and Jeorge, which I suppose might mean the rest of the people on my friends list aren't on Team Henry haha. Well, such cawsomeness leaves no room for cawmplaints! I hope my Reinhardt serves you well.

Glad, she is helping out. Can change my lead tomorrow if you guys need another colour for completing the quests.

@ArCAWnite I added you, since we are both team Henry. Accept or ignore my Nowi at your leisure.

I go team Leo, because this poor boy need some supports even if know he is not going to go to the finals. My first fight was a win, I ended with a Takumi as ally and everything was good!

3 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

@ArCAWnite I added you, since we are both team Henry. Accept or ignore my Nowi at your leisure.

My friend list is full of SF users send help

I accepted you :)

3 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

I'm telling you, Robin's gonna win this. As a loyal supporter of Tharja, I can just tell. That's my not-at-all-official bet for this gauntlet.

Why didn't you crow to team robin then?

This 3x comeback shit is soooooo stupid. I joined Sanaki 2 hours ago because she was losing. 1st battle was considered same even though she was down by like 30 million. 2nd battle, she was down 60ish million so I got the 3x and spent some flags. Now after the 3rd battle Sanaki is winning by 140 million.

The more popular characters are supposed to win. That's the whole point of this. Making a popularity contest nothing but a coin flip completely ruins everything.

Regardless, people are only going to be using flags when their team is down, so every single match-up is going to see these yo-yo like flips constantly. The gap is just going to get larger and larger with each flip. As long as enough people on the more popular team saves enough flags for the right times they will still win. However is a losing team has the 3x bonus during the final 30 mins of a round and everyone waits for it and then uses 200 flags at the last minute, the less popular character can still win.

I really hope they turn off the 3x bonus for the last few hours of every round.