Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

Are things not looking good for Julia? I'm still rooting for her in spirit even though she hasn't been kind enough to show up in summoning sessions.

Regardless, I've saved all of my flags from round 2 for round 3 to take advantage of x3 multipliers.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Magnux7 said:

It's a bit funny how most of the people here who's not on team Tharja, outright hates her.

Damn right we hate her! :>_<:

She's denying Linde and Julia AKA the only real choices. ¬_¬

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Are things not looking good for Julia? I'm still rooting for her in spirit even though she hasn't been kind enough to show up in summoning sessions.

Regardless, I've saved all of my flags from round 2 for round 3 to take advantage of x3 multipliers.

She just had a x3 bonus, and it's not looking so great. 

Julia: 12,707 mil

Tharja: 13,422 mil

44 minutes ago, Magnux7 said:

It's a bit funny how most of the people here who's not on team Tharja, outright hates her.

I actually really like Julia though, she's very adorable c: 

I admit that I don't particularly like Tharja, but I think the amount of hate that she and her supporters get is a bit ridiculous.

I wish people could learn that you can dislike a character and still be civil about it. 

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Only made up half the point lead Tharja had on Julia sadly.  However another x3 boost may happen in the remaining time because of how wide the gap still is.

5 minutes ago, immatx said:

We only need to increase Tharja's lead by 697 million over the course of the next 3 hours and we'll have the bonus again.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I don't like Tharja, but I don't care if other people like her -- as long as they don't try to get me to like her or tell me that I'm misinterpreting or simplifying her character. As a person who spends a lot of time analyzing people, both fictional and real, I highly resent it when people tell me that my deeply thought out reasonings and analysis of what I don't like about a character are invalid and that I "just don't understand them" or "look beyond the surface".

This applies to all characters, not just Tharja.

Edited by Sunwoo

Just want to check in, it says there's 3 hours left, so that means 3 hours plus the next 20 minutes correct?

29 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I admit that I don't particularly like Tharja, but I think the amount of hate that she and her supporters get is a bit ridiculous.

I wish people could learn that you can dislike a character and still be civil about it. 

Thanks for the kind words :)

I also wish some people could be less hateful, or at least talk in a more respectful manner. 

I'm not referring to people like you though~

11 minutes ago, immatx said:

Just want to check in, it says there's 3 hours left, so that means 3 hours plus the next 20 minutes correct?

Yes. The game rounds down for days and hours remaining, so it's always whatever it says plus the change.

Robin: 6,977,726,238; Same

Leo: 6,308,364,833; Same

I'm pretty sure Leo will get the multiplier for one last time next hour (he's really close to getting at least, assuming my math is right) but other than that, yeah Robin is gonna win like I expected him to.

Edited by Tybrosion

Well, I guess it's time to unload my Flags for Leo, if we can't win, at least I can go for a high rank.  At the very least, if I can't break the top 1K, I can stay in the top 5K.

I'm not really sure who I'll support next round, I guess I'll hear arguments from both sides.

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Robin: 6,977,726,238; Same

Leo: 6,308,364,833; Same

I'm pretty sure Leo will get the multiplier for one last time next hour (he's really close to getting at least, assuming my math is right) but other than that, yeah Robin is gonna win like I expected him to.

That's what went into my mind as well while I was at team linde as well during the few final hours. Unfortunately, the 3x effect never came and we lost.

2 minutes ago, Tyxant said:

That's what went into my mind as well while I was at team linde as well during the few final hours. Unfortunately, the 3x effect never came and we lost.

Again, I know Leo has no shot of actually winning considering he's been incapable of getting ahead even with the multiplier. I'm just hoping the multiplier comes back one last time so that I can pad my score some more.

Julia is currently down 5.8% compared to last hour's 5.3%. It doesn't look like we'll be able to fall behind enough to get the multiplier again unless Team Tharja does something silly, but I do wonder if there are enough players to just brute force a billion points without a multiplier in the last hour.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Julia is currently down 5.8% compared to last hour's 5.3%. It doesn't look like we'll be able to fall behind enough to get the multiplier again unless Team Tharja does something silly, but I do wonder if there are enough players to just brute force a billion points without a multiplier in the last hour.

If we burn enough flags, we might

this is a potential matter of the franchise getting more remakes or not, loss is not an option

Edited by Hero of the Fire Emblems

1 minute ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

If we burn enough flags, we might

this is a potential matter of the franchise getting more remakes or not, loss is not an option

If I was in Julia's team, I'd be burning flags with you. Sadly, I can only give you moral support. 

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

If I was in Julia's team, I'd be burning flags with you. Sadly, I can only give you moral support. 

Hold fast that our allies in team Julia can do the impossible...because I have very little faith that they can win.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Hold fast that our allies in team Julia can do the impossible...because I have very little faith that they can win.

If Julia manages to pull a turnabout in the last hour, it truly will be time to tip the scales.

Mmm, dire risks over in the female battle. With 4-5 shots left at 20000 points each, you'd need more than a few hundred players to start burning their savings. And that's before Tharja retaliates with their savings on the final hour, as they no doubt have Julia outmanned.

We Leo and Robins are just having a friendly chess game. Will be interesting to see how close we get the scores after next hour's multiplier, but watching previous updates makes it pretty clear we just don't have enough players to even tie up the score.

Edited by Gustavos