Which Legendary Weapon would you rather have?

Armagon

Which Legendary Weapon would you rather have?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Legendary Weapon would rather you have?

• Exalted Falchion
    • Valentian Falchion
    • Book of Naga
    • Tyrfing
    • Mystletainn
    • Balmung
    • Gae Bolg
    • Gungnir
    • Helswath
    • Yewfelle
    • Valflame
    • Mjölnir
    • Forseti
    • Valkyre Staff
    • Durandal
    • Armards
    • Forblaze
    • Aureola
    • Murgleis
    • Maltet
    • Apocalypse
    • Eckesachs
    • Binding Blade
    • Sieglinde
    • Siegmund
    • Gleipnir
    • Garm
    • Vidofnir
    • Nidhogg
    • Excalibur
    • Audhulma
    • Ivaldi
    • Latona
    • Ragnell
    • Alondite
    • Amiti
    • Yato (all forms)
    • Rajinto
    • Fujin Yumi
    • Siegfried
    • Brynhildr
    • The Zofia
    • Mercurius
    • Parthia
    • Gradivus

Let's say you had all 45 (i think) Legendary Weapons from the series in front of you, and you could only choose one? Which one would you pick?

For me, while the Binding Blade, Apocalypse, and Brynhildr are all pretty cool, I think I would pick Eckesachs. It's like, the coolest sword in my opinion, with how it morphs from a lance to a sword (also Battle for Whose Sake playing whenever it's used fits it so perfectly).

Oh btw, if you see a Legendary Weapon that you would pick but isn't on the list, then just tell me in the comments.

Balmung.

Base 30 might, with a +10 to your skill and +20 to your speed? If the Olympics allowed me to carry a sword with me to all the events, I'd get like, every gold medal.

Forseti is basically the same exact weapon with with extra range, so that's cool and all, but the idea of a wind ghost dragon eating away at your soul and taking over your body once you die freaks me out.

This one's kinda hard... I would have picked Binding Blade, but there are some parts of it that I find weird, like the green highlights. I think my favourite now is the Valentian Falchion, but more specifically its design in FE Heroes. It's drawn to be a bit thicker, bulkier and longer in Alm's art in Heroes, compared to what it actually looks like in Echoes. I wasn't a huge fan of Falchions in general before this one, but I like a bulky sword that isn't just a stick of butter like Ragnell. Best part is the giant guard.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I'm going to go with something obscure- Audhulma, the Sacred Twin ice blade. I love ice and the cold, so while there is little to be known about this weapon, I'd love to have a sword that has icy powers. But if not that, then the Valkyrie Staff, because necromancy would be awesome.

Edited by Rex Glacies

Ragnell is tempting with its infinite durability and 1-2 range, but also looks too massive for me to wield, as with most of these regalia. The Fujin Yumi, on the other hand, gets my vote. Magically materializing arrows and string implies a wielder of any strength can draw it. Plus I fancy myself a bowman already if I was in this universe.

Also, I feel Chrom's exalted falchion and Marth's falchion should be separated. Marth's has a more standard design with a hand guard, the Ylissean falchion has a big hole in it for...y'know I never really thought about it.

Edited by Gustavos

Gradivus for sure:

- Not stanked up by curses/incest/overused naming schemes
- Looks sweet
- Camus rules (Hardin's alright)
- WTA over all those sword fools, 1-2 range and Distant Counter for all those mage fools
- Get some HP back maybe, why not
- PIERCES STONE

22 minutes ago, fangpoint333 said:

There are a few missing from this list like Mani/Sol Katti. I'd take Apocalypse though.

Shoot, i forgot about the Katti Blades. Is there anyway to add them to the poll or no?

17 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Also, I feel Chrom's exalted falchion and Marth's falchion should be separated. Marth's has a more standard design with a hand guard, the Ylissean falchion has a big hole in it for...y'know I never really thought about it.

I mean, it's technically the same sword.

Before I learned about Path of Radiance and played Radiant Dawn, I would have went with Eckesachs. Throw shockwaves at range and transforms to a blade from a scepter which looks quite intimidating on its own. But I've gotta go with Alondite. Still throw shockwaves, has a more realistic color palette than its "stick-of-butter" counterpart, and I can really use that +5 defense. Plus, if it's FE9 Alondite, crits are nonexistent to me unless you have Wrath (FE9 Ragnell has this trait too, right?).

While Helswath, Armads, Apocalypse, Garm, Gleipnir, Siegfried, and Brynhildr are all weapons I really want to wield, I would go with Mjölnir since it's the only legendary thunder spell on the list and electricity spells are my favorite mean of attacking.

3 hours ago, unique said:

valkyrie staff

i don't see why i'd ever need any of those weapons, but the valkyrie staff could be useful

Aum staff

Think big, son

I really like Roy's Binding Blade ( and still annoyed it didn't get DC in Heroes :/ ) but I'd throw out an HM to Tyrfing, Valentian Falchion and Lolseti.

There are lot of cool staves I'd love to uses, but they aren't legendaries. I wouldn't really like to use Aum/Valkyrie, since playing with the dead doesn't really seems like a good idea. And weapons that have a mind of their own is risky as well, so now Jugdral or Elibe Weapons (risking to break the balance of the world is a no no...)

I'd go for Sacred Sword!Excalibur, I guess. The Cool Wind Blades, but none of the kwown risk for me or the world. (If Cymbeline counts, that would also be my choice.)

Edited by Tamanoir

@unique I just derped anyway and thought that the valkyrie staff was one of the AoE HP and status restore staffs. So, uh, you've been thinking big enough. :D

15 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Aureola is ridiculously awesome, but shout out to Apocalypse.

Definite no on the possession tomes from FE4, though!

What's this about possession tomes? Because all I know about that is Loptyr possessing its wielder.

22 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

What's this about possession tomes? Because all I know about that is Loptyr possessing its wielder.

Forseti does as well, to Lewyn.  

However, this is only because Forseti put his will into the tome (which none of the other dragons did, except maybe Naga, idr on that one) since he was much more passionate about helping humans, and apparently quite young by dragon standards.