• Michalis
    • Ursula
    • Zephiel
    • Navarre
    • Xander
    • Lloyd
    • Camus
    • Legion

They are free and we all have access to them within reason, but who is your favorite. Again, it can either be as a unit or character. I'm a bit on the fence myself so I will refrain from answering at the moment.

(I hope I didn't miss any on the poll, and I added Lloyd for when he gets added).

Edited by Arthur97

2 minutes ago, JHufself said:

Added Lloyd but missed Camus

On-topic, for character it's gotta be Narcian. What a lovable doofus. As far as usable units go, probably Zephiel.

I didn't think Camus was confirmed yet (even if he is almost guaranteed).

I wasn't able to get Narcian because of how close to release he was and didn't have any units trained enough to beat him. :(

Anyways, I'm going with Xander. His normal portrait looks a little off and a bit midgety but they still look pretty good.

Favorite map was Ursula. It really made me think about team composition since those poison daggers were scary. Best map for best unit Ursula. Hone cav and blade units are mighty scary.  

Favorite character would be Xander, though I do like Michealis despite not playing his game yet. Narcian is another character I really like. His quotes are hilarious. 

Just now, TheTuckingFypo said:

For a character, Xander. I already 5-starred him. :P I hated the green mage though.

Leo please come home.

It was quite unpleasant until I looked at a guide. My 4* Olivia made short work of it.

Michalis for the win. Both as a character and unit

Having played both DS remakes, I've always had a liking to the Macedon siblings' story arc. While I couldn't seem to pull Minerva, once Michalis came along, nothing was the same, and everything turned for the better, as my overall MVP since recruitment.I honestly don't know what I'd do without him, being my best green unit easily.

In said remakes, I do also like Navarre for my absolute favorite unit, but in Heroes... he's just not up to par

Michalis' battle was definitely the hardest one I've seen, so that was a lot of fun. Of course, the difficulty may have been the one hour time limit to clear it, so... you know.

As far as characters go, Zephiel and Xander have been my favorites, although I'm really looking forward to Lloyd.

Whoop, I jumped the gun and voted Michalis since the thread title was cut off - his battle was my favorite so far.

As a unit and character, Narcian! I just love the guy.

Going for Michalis.

That grumpy dragon lord, he has been usefull for me as a unit, and his stats aren't that bad. I now started to call him "Micheladas" (A mexican drink made of beer, idk if its know in other countries).

Narcian comes next probably, I really like his artwork.

Camus come soon :(

I love Swordmasters, and Lloyd is one of my favorites along with Marisa since my childhood.

I really hope his stats are great. Of course, being a Grand Hero, it isn't going to be top tier but he is going to be part of my main team anyways. I have got a second Hector that I'm saving to see if Distant Counter will fit the White Wolf.

Ursula; not only is she an attractive enemy unit (in both looks and in combat), but clearing her Lunatic map gave me the confidence and the firepower (special mention to Ursula OHKOing Xander in Lunatic 9-5) needed to clear out the last few story maps on Lunatic before Ch. 10 was a thing.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Narcian sucks, but he is among my favorite characters in FE. I just like everything about him; his design, his voice, his lines, his personality. His portrayal in Hasha no Tsurugi is pure gold, anyone who hasn't read that do it now.

Xander and Michalis are easily my favorites of the Grand Hero units.

They are also the only units I've promoted to 5 stars as of this post.

Edited by Folt

Alright, I added Camus since he's almost guaranteed to be in it at some point.

I also made it multiple choice which meant that you can now vote for your favorite unit and character...unless you think that is a bad idea. I'm kind of on the fence about that too.

Edited by Arthur97

Ursula. Have been a fan of her design since the first time i touched FE7. FWIW her GHB make me feel acomplished 

I had a generic protagonist centered taste so didnt really like most of the GHB units(iirc i mentioned how much i liked FEH Narcian over FE6 Narcian before and its related to that)

Alright, with the poll being multiple choice, I had to put my vote in for Xander and Camus -- they're both physically bulky cavalry units with Distant Counter weapons.

In terms of units, Zephiel is my most favorite of the characters so far with Lloyd being a close second.  Zephiel is so tanky that it makes me smile since I've been running a lot of characters that are far less bulky.
Map/battle wise, I really enjoyed Narcian's because he was the first GHB we had and kinda set up the difficulty for us.  Next favorite has to be Ursula's because it was challenging, for the most part, but once you had a good comp to take her down it was magical.

It's a hard one. I went for Michalis as he is a pretty, useful unit :D

I also love Navarre but he's harder to use as a unit, Narcian - who is more niche and not as pretty, Xander - who may overtake Michalis since I've always adored him but his heroes art isn't as good...

Zephiel, F!Robin and Ursula are all cool but not my favourites.

I'm really looking forward to Lloyd.

I went with Camus, because I like his character and he seems to be a good unit when he finally comes out (I like Xander as well, but gotta respect the original in the end).

As a unit I'd say Michalis. He served me pretty well when he was a bonus unit, and he's still good for flying teams.