Wanted characters

Harvey

Archanea: Katrina, Xane, Hardin, and Jake (if he comes with the ballista).

Valencia: haven't played yet but will soon!

Jugdral: Finn, Shanna, Oifey, Lewyn, Briggid, Quan, Sigurd, and Leif 

Elibe: Linus, Pent & Louise, Igrene, Canas, Percival,  Merlinius (Tent warfare must happen), Owsin, Sue or Rath, and Athos.

Magvel: Colm, Joshua, Knoll, L'Arachel, Innes, Dussel, and Selena. 

Tellius: The Black Knight, Micaiah, Sothe, Elincia, All Laguz Royals, Jill, Nephenee, Shinon, Gatrie, Greil, and Ashnard.

Ylisse: Panne, Basilio, and Walhart.

Fates: Flora, Kaze, Reina, and Charlotte.

And so much more.

Edited by Locke087

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Tine is a precious cinnamon roll, don't you dare.

she's okay, just not quite as good as her lovely cousin linda

5 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Is the reason they localized Linda as Linde because FE4 Linda?

I'm already scratching my head at the Leo and Leon switch. I mean they already have Selena and Selena. Even though in Japanese there's no confusion because セレイナ and セレナ or ルーナ。

Anyways:

Anyone that has their class as 踊り子 or ダンサー

i think part of it probably has to do with the fact that they're both brown haired mage girls who wear pink

like with selena and selena, not only is it not her real name, but there was a long time between the releases of the games they were in, one of them is playable and the other isn't, and their designs and characters are completely distinct

linda is in the game right after one that linde was in, uses the same weapon type, and has the same hair and outfit color as her

Elincia, Kieran, Marcia, Jill, Ranulf, the three Greil Merc brothers, Seth, Franz, Kyle, Silas, Kaze, Sain, and Fiora. That's pretty much it.

Edited by Anacybele

The only unit I really want, but probably never will... Easter Camilla :(

I never should've tossed my orbs (around 60) like I did, just trying to get a none focus Hector.
I did get Easter Chrom, but I don't really like it.

Flying mage seems OP to me.

1 hour ago, SSJDennis said:

The only unit I really want, but probably never will... Easter Camilla :(

I never should've tossed my orbs (around 60) like I did, just trying to get a none focus Hector.
I did get Easter Chrom, but I don't really like it.

Flying mage seems OP to me.

If it helps, there will likely eventually be more flying mages. I don't think S!Camilla is particularly op. I got three of them trying to get bunny Chrom, though I've not looked into SI yet. I use both my Bunny!Chrom and my Bunny!Camilla pretty equally. 

But don't lose hope. If you only want her for a flying mage, not only is she likely to be back in the future (since it's very rare for gacha games to fully retire units from what I've heard), but I don't see why there won't be more in the future. 

What i would like to see is more unique units like Bunny Camilla:

Reina: As a flying Bow unit
Shigure: As a flying Singer unit
Pick your Char: As a flying Healer unit

One or Two Cavalry Bow unit
A Dancer/Singer Cavalry unit

Healers with Legendary Staffs that have built in rank 2 passives such as (or Change the Existing healers and give unique Staves to Pirsciall, Elise, Lucius etc.): Wings of Mercy, Escape Route, Live to Serve etc.

A Healer with a Unique Passiv A Skill that removes the Damage Penalty but gimps Healing power

As an addition those C Passives should be added for Healers:
A Passiv that buffs the healers Atk dependend on the amount of HP Healed for the next move (with Highest rank giving out 75% of HP healed converted into Atk power)
A Passiv that buffs the healers SPD dependend on the amount of HP Healed for the next move (with Highest rank giving out 50% of HP healed converted into SPD power)
A Passiv that buffs the healers Def and Res dependend on the amount of HP Healed for the next move
3 different Passives that do the same thing as above, but the buff is applied to the Unit the Healer is healing instead of the Healer

In General: Make Healers less bland wooo ._.

Edited by Hilda

More Villans (Arvis, Anthony, Sephiran, The Spotpass Crew of Awakening - Priam, Lyon), Priam, Pelleas, More FE4 and Radiant Dawn, Boey, More Abel and Cain Duos, Kaze, Silas, Flora (they have Saizo and Jakob but not these guys?), Sain, Canas, Nils

And my list will continue

Edited by Hero_Lucina
To avoid double posting

For the titles I'm familiar with:

Awakening: Sumia, Cynthia, Gerome, Morgan

Fates: Flora, Ophelia, Selkie, Velouria (bring the beaststones pls), Kana

Magvel: Ross, Joshua, Seth, L'Arachel, Lute

Elibe: Wolt, Sain, Kent

Valentia: Kamui, Gray, Sonia, Titania, Deen, Berkut, Fernand (Him and Berkut I'd see in a GHB)

I'd really like earth dragon Medeus, L'Arachel, Bastian, Athena, Ishtar, Ophelia and any of the Laguz.

Of them all, I only consider L'Arachel to be a lock. :(

Edited by Vince777

Hmmm... so uh...

• Jugdral: Ishtar, Lewyn, Arvis/Julius, Sigurd, Leif
  • Elibe: Idunn, Canas...?
  • Magvel: Joshua, Innes, L'Arachel, Lute, Myrrh, Cormag (as a sword flier would be cool since we got tons of lances and axes already)
  • Tellius: Mia, Nephenee, Boyd, Rolf/Shinon, Haar/Jill, and some laguz characters would be cool too
  • Awakening: Morgans?
  • Fates: Kaze, Silas, Rinkah
  • Echoes: Boey, Sonia, Deen and....? Not sure who else... ;; prob gotta play the game haha. 

I guess that's it? o30 I'm sure there are more I could list but those are the main ones I'm hoping/expecting to see. 

Edited by BANRYU

Off the top of my head I would like to see:

BK, Micaiah, Arvis, L'Arachel, Walhart, Marcus, and Oswin. Arvis in particular could be interesting if they made him and armoured mage.

My phone is a museum piece (I got it in 2010 and it was outdated even back then. It's not even a smartphone. I suppose it's a tradeoff for having my sister pay my phone bill), so I can't actually play this game. However, if I ever get a better one in the future, I'm probably going to download FE Heroes right away, so:

Archanea: Bantu, Gharnef, Hardin

Valentia: Celica (she's pretty much a given at this point, though), Saber, Mae, Valbar

Jugdral: Sigurd, Deirdre, Ayra, Arvis, Travant, Leif, Finn

Elibe: Melady, Echidna, Dorcas, Rath, Oswin, Canas, Sonia, Batta the Beast (Too OP)

Magvel: Seth, Lute, L'Arachel, Duessel, Joshua, Gerik, Marisa, Innes, Tana

Tellius: Ilyana, Marcia, Nephenee, Zihark, Jill, Haar, Elincia, Volke, Micaiah, Sothe, Nolan, Black Knight, Ranulf, Lethe, Mordecai, Tibarn, Naesala, Dheginsea

Awakening (Technically also set on Archanea and Valentia, but whatever): Gregor, Walhart, Noire, Mustafa

Fateslandia: Silas, Flora, Kaze.

Interestingly, from this topic I gathered almost everyone has different choices across all the continents except Magvel where Lute, Joshua, L'Arachel and Innes appeared almost universally. Anyway here's my list. Units are ordered from most desire to least desire (but all of them are units I consider desirable). Units that are italicised indicate I would pull for them right away, whilst the remaining units I would just really like the in the game with the chance to get them in the future:

• Archanea: Katarina, Norne, Nagi, Malice & Astram (Mercurius!)
  • Valencia: Sabre, Mathilda, Sonya & Conrad
  • Jugdral: Sigurd, Ethlyn, Lex, Ayra, Chulainn & Beowulf
  • Elibe: Wil, Leila, Lloyd & Idunn
  • Magvel: Cormag, Selena, Joshua, L'Arachel, Myrrh, Colm, Lute
  • Tellius: Boyd, Mia, Tibarn, Altina, Micaiah, Nephenee, Gatrie, Jill, Meg
  • Ylisse: Phila
  • Fates: Keaton, Shiro, Velouria, Candace
Edited by SlipperySlippy

On 5/5/2017 at 2:19 PM, unique said:

like with selena and selena, not only is it not her real name, but there was a long time between the releases of the games they were in, one of them is playable and the other isn't, and their designs and characters are completely distinct

I believe Linde and Linda are the only characters to have the same name in Japanese in Japanese script (リンダ). In Latin script, though, their names are distinct as "Rinda" (Linde) and "Linda" (Linda). No two distinct characters have Japanese names that share a spelling in both Japanese and Latin script, unless I'm forgetting someone from the more recent games that I have not yet played.

FE8's Selena in Japanese is "Celina" (セライナ), intended to be pronounced with a long "i".

FE14's Selena in Japanese is "Luna" (ルーナ).

Severa in Japanese is "Selena" (セレナ), intended to be pronounced with a short "e".

Perhaps if NoA would stop screwing around with their name localization, there would be fewer annoyances lying around.

Unless you count FE7's Mark and FE13's Morgan, both of whom are マーク ("Marc" in FE13, I don't think FE7's Mark has an official Japanese name in Latin script) in Japanese.

And obviously we don't count Anna because she's supposed to have the same name as all of the other Annas.

5 hours ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Interestingly, from this topic I gathered almost everyone has different choices across all the continents except Magvel where Lute, Joshua, L'Arachel and Innes appeared almost universally. Anyway here's my list. Units are ordered from most desire to least desire (but all of them are units I consider desirable). Units that are italicised indicate I would pull for them right away, whilst the remaining units I would just really like the in the game with the chance to get them in the future:

• Archanea: Katarina, Norne, Nagi, Malice & Astram (Mercurius!)
  • Valencia: Sabre, Mathilda, Sonya & Conrad
  • Jugdral: Sigurd, Ethlyn, Lex, Ayra, Chulainn & Beowulf
  • Elibe: Wil, Leila, Lloyd & Idunn
  • Magvel: Cormag, Selena, Joshua, L'Arachel, Myrrh, Colm, Lute
  • Tellius: Boyd, Mia, Tibarn, Altina, Micaiah, Nephenee, Gatrie, Jill, Meg
  • Ylisse: Phila
  • Fates: Keaton, Shiro, Velouria, Candace

Whoa. Ragnell or Alondite?

Archanea: Kris, Katarina, Luke, Roderick, Arran, Warren

Valentia: Forsyth, Python, Villagers

Jugdral: Leif, Nanna, Fin, Eyvel, Dagdar, Fergus, Karin, Machyua

Elibe: Marcus, Lugh, Erk, Dorcas, Fiora, Farina, Karla

Magvel: Everyone, but especially Lute and L'Arachel

Tellius: Everyone, but especially Sigrun, Tanith and Sephiran/Lehran

Awakening: Miriel, Gregor, Flavia, Basilio

Fates: Rinkah, Orochi, Nyx.

More armor knights, I don't care from which game. But my most wanted would be Valbar from a Celica Banner, and GHB Black Knight.

And more Annas would be nice. They could have bow and sword versions to represent the actual playable Annas, or release an Anna for each weapon type in a Grand ExtravagAnna.

I would like to see more dragons, particularly Myrrh from Sacred Stones. If any of them come with new dragon-specific skills, like Hone Dragons, Dragon Emblem could really be a thing.  

^-^

Hmm... Let's see... must haves in bold.

Jugdral: Sigurd, Ayra

Elibe: Erk, Guy, Athos?

Magvel: Ross, Lute, Colm, L'Arachel

Tellius: Edward, Mia, Ilyana, Shinon, Nolan (Sorry Boyd), Sothe, Greil, Black Knight, Jill, Haar

I've only played FE6-10 And only have a decent degree of knowledge on FE4/5 so I can't comment on the other games.

Let's see...

Genealogy: Arvis (possible armored mage...?) 

Thracia: Kempf, Ishtar, Leif

Binding Blade: Idenn, Gonzales (Devil Axe...?), Larum (green axe dancer as a nod to Douglas)

Blazing Blade: Kent (Lancereaver), Sain (Axereaver), Athos, someone for the Swordreaver axe

Sacred Stones: Moulder, Vanessa, Myrrh, Valter, L'Arachel, Neimi (as a bow knight), Amelia

PoR/RD: Oliver, Sothe, Deghinsea and some Laguz for variety

SD/NMotE: Katarina, Hardin, Astram (we don't have Mercurius yet), Malice (as a dagger user), M!Kris or F!Kris, Wolf, Sedgar, Norne, Athena, Etzel

Gaiden/SoV: Genny, Boey, Rudolf

TMS #FE: Itsuki (Falchion/True Falchion user), Tsubasa (lance or...flying green mage?), Mamori (axe armor with healing abilities...?), Eleonora (green archer...?) , Tiki (with Sing as her Assist) 

Awakening: Walhart, Gangrel, Aversa, F!Morgan

Fates: Shiro, Midori, Reina, Garon (armored green axe), Garon (Dragonstone),Arete, Mikoto, Mr. Fuga, Rinkah

Yes, twice the Garon fun.

*Garon gets a bad level-up*

Garon: (groans of increasing discomfort) 

Edited by Lord-Zero