Wedding Banner Speculation

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Gustavos said:

It's worth noting that in his Franz support, he mentions being a squire ten years ago (when Franz' father was alive). So he's been old enough to be a knight for at least ten years, implying ~26-28 to be the absolute youngest he could be. Eirika's age is unknown, but the flashbacks of her and Lyon were only a few years ago and imply they're still coming of age with private tutoring and not being invited at the table for international council. Possibly 13-15. Assuming she's 18 during the events of the game, it's still a considerable age gap by modern standards.

Eh, judging by some of the original ages that pop up in the Japanese version of various FE games, he could have very easily started being a knight at 14. Meaning that he could be a young as 24, with Eirika being 18. So 6 years, not bad. Nobody would really bat an eye about 2 years after the game ended.

Personally I always guessed he was 25/26 though.

Whatever it is, I bet 20 orbs that the wedding banner characters will all be ones I don't care for. (But as long as they don't reuse any of the bunny banner characters I won't complain)

Then again, I've never really been interested in this sort of fanservice, even if the units have limited availability.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I swear, if we actually get groom Ike, I'm so pretending he's marrying Elincia and when she's in the game, she's so fighting alongside him.

So uh... What's your opinion on Geoffrey?

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Whatever it is, I bet 20 orbs that the wedding banner characters will all be ones I don't care for. (But as long as they don't reuse any of the bunny banner characters I won't complain)

Then again, I've never really been interested in this sort of fanservice, even if the units have limited availability.

So are you gonna do a giveaway like Rezzy did if you lose then lol?

If this banner have a character I like, I'm gonna spend some of my orbs trying to get it and probably fail! Like last time that I tried to get a Bunny!Xander, all I got was a 5* Effie (not complaining, I like her) haha

Edited by SniperGYS

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I find him rather boring, but that's not why I prefer Ike as Elincia's husband over him. I really liked Ike and Elincia's chemistry together, and Geoffrey and Elincia were raised like siblings (the official art books even say so). I grew up with step siblings, so I view their marriage as no different from if I married one of my step brothers, or if Corrin married one of the Nohr siblings in Fates, which I also find weird and disturbing. But this is just how I see it.

I'm also just not into knight x princess pairings in general, aside from Seth and Eirika. I always liked commoner x royal/noble more, pretty much. Which Ike and Elincia also fall into.

EDIT: Also, I've gone and made those two that sprited family in my sig, so I'm pretty attached to them these days. :P

Edited by Anacybele

18 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So nothing changes lmao

Eh? Lacking imagination, I see. She could go traditional western dress or go Japanese style. Heck, go gothic lolita style. As for her weapon, how about a blue version of Julia's tome? With the Carrot weapon effects (4 HP heal), though. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

ATvD9wl.png
t4BRsmN.png

So these are the spell effects (cropped from the full sheet to cause no confusion).
No idea whether the sparks, blue trapezoid, and flames are relevant; I can’t recognise them.
They most probably are used in some spell I don’t remember off the top of my head, heh.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

ATvD9wl.png
t4BRsmN.png

So these are the spell effects (cropped from the full sheet to cause no confusion).
No idea whether the sparks, blue trapezoid, and flames are relevant; I can’t recognise them.
They most probably are used in some spell I don’t remember off the top of my head, heh.

The flames are from bolganone, the trapezoid I don't recognise...

11 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

おい、何する気かwwww

In all seriousness Ike doesn't look like the type to be fancy looking.

Geoffrey looks more like the type that would actually fit the role.

40 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

おい、何する気かwwww

I would throw all of my money at IS (or whoever does the mobile game) and then some to get Geoffrey in the wedding banner xD

...And he's only amongst the second favourites for me!

(I have one top favourite but several second favourites... just can't decide on one second lol)

Edited by Cute Chao

28 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I would throw all of my money at IS (or whoever does the mobile game) and then some to get Geoffrey in the wedding banner xD

...And he's only amongst the second favourites for me!

(I have one top favourite but several second favourites... just can't decide on one second lol)

Yeah seeing him in beautiful frilly white dress would worth one or two paychecks!

1 hour ago, dragonlordsd said:

This. I'm so doing that too.

Coolio! lol Us Ike x Elincia folks must stick together despite what's what!

3 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

おい、何する気かwwww

Though this is true. I didn't even make Ike's clothes all that fancy in the actual wedding pic I drew of him and Elincia. Geoffrey does fit it better.

But sometimes a more ironic choice is more fun and entertaining too! lol

9 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

ATvD9wl.png
t4BRsmN.png

... Strawberry. Why?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's a common topping on cakes I guess. So when you blast some fool with your wedding cake magic, all the ingredients explode on their faces.

I suppose so, but the random strawberry is just reminding me of an event going on later this week XD

Ah, I can't wait to see characters fighting with a bouquet, is this is the new way of throwing a bouquet in a wedding? Aggressively making others to get married?

23 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Me too, add good boy Geoffrey already intsys! Horse Emblem need him!!! (or Camus)

23 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Yeah seeing him in beautiful frilly white dress would worth one or two paychecks!

Geoffrey deserves the most beautiful frilly dress in all Askr!! and then he can marry Elincia who will wear the most elegant tuxedo

No, but really I would use some of my orbs on him, he is one of my favorites.

7 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Ah, I can't wait to see characters fighting with a bouquet, is this is the new way of throwing a bouquet in a wedding? Aggressively making others to get married?

Me too, add good boy Geoffrey already intsys! Horse Emblem need him!!! (or Camus)

Geoffrey deserves the most beautiful frilly dress in all Askr!! and then he can marry Elincia who will wear the most elegant tuxedo

No, but really I would use some of my orbs on him, he is one of my favorites.

What's with the 'or Camus'? 

Both! We need both, darn it all! 

:D