Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Holy crap, I just caught up on the last 15 or so pages of this thread.

@ the kids - Priscilla is a super popular character in the FE fanbase. Before Awakening was ever a thing I would say Priscilla was a top 10 favorite around here. Casuals liked her for her personality and her artworks. And LTCers liked her because she is really freaking good. 

@Ice Dragon Wow man, you are pretty invested in an Elise victory huh? I'm pretty sure that even if Lachesis had gotten the bonus in the final hour she couldn't have gotten a high enough score to make up the difference.

Originally I was planning on going with Elise for the final round, but I was  a little bit behind in the total score rank and I just want lots of feathers so I went Team Priscilla. Also my Elise is LV40 and I would rather cheese out wins with my Lv1 Priscilla. Although I do have Wrathful staff I can give my +atk Elise...

Damn, the scores were super high for the first hour. 400 million to 200 million. And that's with half of the players asleep. These bonus hours have been crazy. 2 billion for Pris in hour 2?! and her last one was almost 3 billion. Elise got 2.6 billion in hour 3 and then 3.2 billon on her 2nd bonus. Elise scored 600 million last hour with no bonus too. That's nuts.

3230 Flags for the final round means that I should have enough to burn 400 on every bonus hour and then some. As long as I get in the top 1000 for the Final and Total scores I will have made 10,300 feathers from this gauntlet. Combine that with the 6400 I am going to get from the Arena, and that is a pretty productive week. Question is what do I do with 75,000 feathers I will have?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you could and what you should do with the feathers is different. You could improve your current units, or power up other little projects that need a lot of feathers, like 5 star Sharena and 5 star Xander/Camus/Zephiel.

also I found a monster at the top of Elise's team, a fir with 51 Atk, Wo Dao+, Desperation, Life and Death, and Def Ploy. The reason I don't have a photo is I can't post them bc of the small amount allowed

Edited by InigoPadalin

Aww... Lachesis was so close, but we couldn't win. Still glad to have gotten so close.

Wasn't sure who to support for the final. I like Elise more as a character, but I like the idea of a Priscilla upset. I joined Elise just because I think she'll win but I probably won't play this round. 

15 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

@ the kids - Priscilla is a super popular character in the FE fanbase. Before Awakening was ever a thing I would say Priscilla was a top 10 favorite around here. Casuals liked her for her personality and her artworks. And LTCers liked her because she is really freaking good. 

She placed 192/791 in CYL, which isn't bad I guess, but she only got 1334 votes lol. I always thought she was best girl in FE7 though.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, Nohr Crystal said:

Am I literally the only person on team Elise?

nah there are definitely some Team Elises in here. off the top of my head, Ice Dragon, and i think Arcanite and AnimeArts are Elise ^o^

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

nah there are definitely some Team Elises in here. off the top of my head, Ice Dragon, and i think Arcanite and AnimeArts are Elise ^o^

Oh, ok.  I have a feeling this gauntlet's gonna be like Tharja and Robin again.  Really close.

Just now, Lemmy said:

the rubberband guarantees that

both teams got rubber banded and we're pretty even now. a lot more even than i'd expected.

2 minutes ago, Nohr Crystal said:

Oh, ok.  I have a feeling this gauntlet's gonna be like Tharja and Robin again.  Really close.

i thought it would be a stomp in Elise's favour, but Team Priss is putting in some work.

8 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

both teams got rubber banded and we're pretty even now. a lot more even than i'd expected.

i thought it would be a stomp in Elise's favour, but Team Priss is putting in some work.

you don't seem to understand how powerful this rubberband is

Well, Lissa lost.

Who do I join? Haven't logged into the gauntlet yet, so you have a chance to convince me now.

I really need some support on this gauntlet, one of my friends gave me a freaking DRAUG to help.

9292492731, my team lead is Julia or Reinhardt. Go Priscilla!

Edited by lilacshadows

6 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

you don't seem to understand how powerful this rubberband is

b-but...Elise got the rubber band and didn't steamroll us..unless i hallucinated everything and i wouldn't even be surprised if i did

@lilacshadows which team are you on :U

Edited by wizzard of soz

well it looks like it was just the one spicy boye and the rest of you are being cool but due reminder to keep it cool itt and report people who don't keep it cool like you guys did

i'm proud of y'all

2 minutes ago, lilacshadows said:

I really need some support on this gauntlet, one of my friends gave me a freaking DRAUG to help.

9292492731, my team lead is Julia or Reinhardt.

Got your back. +1 Camus lead.

1 minute ago, Integrity said:

i'm proud of y'all

I'm proud of you too :)

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Well, Lissa lost.

Who do I join? Haven't logged into the gauntlet yet, so you have a chance to convince me now.

Be like me and join....

Yeah I don't know either

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

b-but...Elise got the rubber band and didn't steamroll us..unless i hallucinated everything and i wouldn't even be surprised if i did

@lilacshadows which team are you on :U

Priscilla for the win.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Got your back. +1 Camus lead.

<3 thanks.

Meanwhile I'm waiting for a bonus bc I have a lot of flags :3 honestly w/ out bonuses then it only matters how many people participate. There might never be another legitimate Chrom vs Ephriam with all these bonuses

2 minutes ago, Integrity said:

well it looks like it was just the one spicy boye and the rest of you are being cool but due reminder to keep it cool itt and report people who don't keep it cool like you guys did

i'm proud of y'all

wait...but can i take the title of spicy boye because i like that

1 minute ago, lilacshadows said:

Priscilla for the win.

awww yeea, i'll add ya then, my Heroes name is Faezer.