Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

So Elise has twice the Priscilla’s playing fanbase. Makes sense, even though I still thought Elise’s following would have been larger.

5 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Your math on Elise is off. Should be 520 million

Yeah, I screwed up on the math. Really tired here.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Nohr Crystal said:

Am I literally the only person on team Elise?

1 hour ago, wizzard of soz said:

nah there are definitely some Team Elises in here. off the top of my head, Ice Dragon, and i think Arcanite and AnimeArts are Elise ^o^

Yea I'm on team Elise.  She was my second choice anyway.  Priscilla didn't stand out to me in her game compared to Lissa or Elise. I've got Leo as my lead but I can change it if someone would like.

2 hours ago, Nohr Crystal said:

Am I literally the only person on team Elise?

I'm Team Elise as well. I was busy sleeping until an hour but now I'm rested and ready to do all I can for the best cinnamon bun!

7 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Fucking hell, IS really needs to fix the fucking matchmaking in this goddamn thing.

I just got a team of 3 blue magic users versus a Julia. Nobody could jucking damage her except through skill procs, and killing her was basically impossible. Fuck that.

IS needs to either let us pick out opponents like in the arena or ensure we have someone that has an advantage over each unit on the opposing team somehow.

I'm seriously thinking about not wasting any more time or resources on this goddamn mode, feather rewards be damned.

I think that it would be cool if you could pick your random ally from a pool of 3, possibly the same for your friend ally too. I've gotten some impossible matchups because the rando sent me a healer.

6 hours ago, wizzard of soz said:

ugh i'm awake and i only got one battle of the bonus. RIP i am a burden to this teeeeeamm

I've successfully missed every multiplier for this entire gauntlet. Go Priscilla!

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

We will crush you >:E

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

At least one person still believes :P

I believe too! ENGAGE CRUSHING MECHANISM!

1 hour ago, lilacshadows said:

I joined Priscilla because I was still salty about Sakura losing to Elise, but I'm very pleasantly surprised that Priscilla is holding her own. I got up at 2 am for her.

1 hour ago, lilacshadows said:

I really need some support on this gauntlet, one of my friends gave me a freaking DRAUG to help.

9292492731, my team lead is Julia or Reinhardt. Go Priscilla!

Our Lady Priscilla appreciates your service! And getting a Draug? What a drag. I sent you a request, I have a nice Est w/ a Brave Lance+ build. She's a blue nuke, who's got a lotta cute to boot!

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

#TeamRedHeads

#TeamRedHeads #TeamBestHeads

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm Team Elise as well. I was busy sleeping until an hour but now I'm rested and ready to do all I can for the best cinnamon bun!

LET'S GO TEAM CINNAMON BUN WOOT WOOT

10 minutes ago, lilacshadows said:

@AstelliusHeh, thanks. Your Est build looks pretty cool!

Thanks! I hope her cuteness serves you well!

9 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Oh btw @Astellius I'm team Priscilla now.

Excellent! Welcome to the side of justice! Let's go show those pieces of Nohrian scum the might of Macedon, and we shall teach them the meaning of the word "conquest"!

Oh, and if we're not friends already, my code is 8608857766!

Just now, lilacshadows said:

@AstelliusTeam Priscilla shall conquer all.

That she shall! None can stand before her almighty might! Beneath the hooves her beautiful steed shall go our enemies!

10 minutes ago, komasa said:

Let's help Priscilla ease some pain!! >:DDD

...Permanently!!

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Score gain from the past hour:

Priscilla: 8,951,414,417 - 8,716,738,948 = 234,675,469

Elise: 9,591,371,042 - 9,126,124,044 = 465,246,998

This score tracker has tabs for things like hourly gain, for an easier, more comprehensive data source:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qPm_kenHCEnycLJTt26hOKCH4CLOLPwVEdIpqNdPR9g/edit#gid=682852346

4 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Alexmender I've been getting your Minerva, and she's amazing! Thanks so much! 

I've also been getting a sweet DistantCounter!Zephiel from a Lord-Zero. ....I'm not sure if he's a Serenes member, but I'm pretty sure I added him in a past gauntlet. 

I'm glad to hear that she's been useful to you! 

@lilacshadows Sent a request! My name is the same and my lead is Minerva

Just now, Astellius said:

This score tracker has tabs for things like hourly gain, for an easier, more comprehensive data source:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qPm_kenHCEnycLJTt26hOKCH4CLOLPwVEdIpqNdPR9g/edit#gid=682852346

How quickly does it update? As soon as the official website and the in-game interface update?

BTW, Team Priscilla here. Got a lot of flags ready for upcoming multipliers since I used my leftover round 2 flags for the earlier multipliers.

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

How quickly does it update? As soon as the official website and the in-game interface update?

BTW, Team Priscilla here. Got a lot of flags ready for upcoming multipliers since I used my leftover round 2 flags for the earlier multipliers.

Yes, pretty much.

9 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I'm still not sure when team elise should use flags, outside of multiplier, or even if we should

Well, saving up 400 flags for the final hour is always a good idea. Other then that, it's pretty difficult to tell at this point. How many do you have left?