Twitter poll for character pair conversation scene(s)

VincentASM

The official FE Warriors Twitter is holding a poll lasting for 4 days or so where you can vote for the conversation scene you want to see revealed.

1. Marth x Chrom
  2. Rowan x Liana
  3. Ryoma x Chrom
  4. Corrin x Xander

If the tweet gets 2000/3000 retweets, the 2nd and 3rd choices will be revealed as well.

The tweet does not explain how the conversations will be shown--or how much of the conversation. Hopefully it's a video, but it could be a few pasted lines in Twitter.

Edited by VincentASM

On the one hand, i want to see more of Rowan and Lianna.

On the other, the first cross-game supports.

I've voted Chrom-Ryoma and now immediately see that skewed result so far.

Chrom-Marth is probably going to be the one shown.

Shame about no Corrin x Liana option. Oh well, voted for Chrom x Ryoma since I need to see interactions of characters from different games, and Marth in general is too vanilla for me :3c

Just now, BlizzardWolf95 said:

I voted for Ryoma/Chrom, myself. How are the retweets looking? 

...also, poor Rowan/Lianna.

1700ish last I checked.

Ryoma and Chrom is in 2nd place and there are 2200 retweets with 3 days to go.

I imagine we won't reach 3000, but you never know.

Anyway, I think the outcome should be pretty good. The top 2 winning combinations are heroes who never met (properly in a Fire Emblem game), so it should be interesting to see how they react ^^

1 hour ago, The DanMan said:

Of course nobody would vote to see more of the OCs.

Wouldn't it technically be spoilers anyway? I mean, it most likely wouldn't be given how they're offering to show it in advance, but even if the story will be light, the fact remains that we've got no connection to these characters, and we don't know much about them at all. 

I don't have Twitter either, but I would've voted for Chrom and Marth. I'm glad to see it's winning, as it's a conversation I believe has a lot of potential. I realize most supports will most likely be silly and comedic - and I can see Chrom struggling trying to act polite and respectful towards his legendary ancestor - but it would be interesting to see how Marth reacts to hearing about the future, maybe asking if what he did mattered in the long run, while Chrom asks about his adventures. It could be very interesting, even if my expectations are low.

Do we have any information on when the conversation would be shown? 

5 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Ryoma and Chrom is in 2nd place and there are 2200 retweets with 3 days to go.

I imagine we won't reach 3000, but you never know.

Anyway, I think the outcome should be pretty good. The top 2 winning combinations are heroes who never met (properly in a Fire Emblem game), so it should be interesting to see how they react ^^

Wonder how many of those are western fans voting because they are both voiced by Matt Mercer?

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

Wonder how many of those are western fans voting because they are both voiced by Matt Mercer?

Judging from my perusals elsewhere, I'd say a not insignificant amount.

Well, they're over 3000 retweets now, so we should be getting three supports. Since I don't have Twitter, I can't see which ones they'll be, but if I were to guess, the original characters are still at the bottom.

17 minutes ago, Thane said:

Well, they're over 3000 retweets now, so we should be getting three supports. Since I don't have Twitter, I can't see which ones they'll be, but if I were to guess, the original characters are still at the bottom.

Yup, you've guessed correctly.

So we ended up with a win-win situation, except for the poor souls who actually wanted to see the OCs.

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

So we ended up with a win-win situation, except for the poor souls who actually wanted to see the OCs.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and all that.

Corrin and Xander had a support in Fates though - a very good one, even, so I can't say I see the need for that, but oh well, I hope they'll write another good one. Marth and Chrom is where it's at though.

26 minutes ago, Thane said:

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and all that.

Corrin and Xander had a support in Fates though - a very good one, even, so I can't say I see the need for that, but oh well, I hope they'll write another good one. Marth and Chrom is where it's at though.

Honestly, one of the few for characters from the same game that I want is Xander and Ryoma.

Glad to see Marth x Chrom winning, tell you what though, if Roy were in the game, I'd love to see Marth x Roy, they do have a sort of unofficial history together due to Melee.

What other potential supports would you like to see?

I'd like to see Marth x Lissa/Lucina, gotta get him to support with all of his descendents.

Potentially Leo x Robin would be lovely.

Leo x Robin and Robin x Corrin would be neat.

Frederick x Jakob would be a very hilarious support if it happens.

I also wouldn't mind a Jagen x Gunter or Jagen x Frederick or Frederick x Gunter if they're in.