Mega Maker

Darros

Official Website Link

I found this on YouTube today, looks like it's slated for a release tomorrow. This looks like a lot of fun, and it's free! I figured it's worth sharing to the community because this looks pretty damn awesome.

Doesn't look like it's there on MM5's list. I only see Gravity, Charge, and Star.

shit

well this looks cool anyway, I guess I might try it out

i have a friend who likes mega man a lot so maybe i'll make him get it too

Edited by unique

I mean they have Metal Blade so it's good by me 8D

And yeah! It's free so there's no reason not to if you like Mega Man

Wow, they totally didn't steal Fox's reflector and Meta Knight's Mach Tornado from Super Smash Bros. (including sound effects) and put it in this game...:rolleyes:

Edited by NinjaMonkey

9 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I'd much prefer a Mega Man X Maker, but it seems fun anyway. I might try it out.

This pretty much. Always been more of a X fan then classic fan.  Back in the day I used to love editors and stuff but I just don't have time for that anymore so I'll just overall pass on this.

Looks incredible. I only a novice MM player, and it's only through plentiful, though not "every-single-jump-I-make" abusive, use of restore points that I made it through MM1-4 in the 3DS Legacy Collection, plus MMX on the Wii U (and they're something I wish Sony had in their PS1 Classics- MMX4 is owning me). 

I do see they're lacking a bunch of things in terms of bosses, enemies, and weapons, but I'm expecting gradual free updates should fix this. I'm not fond of them buffing the weapons- altering their properties should be something every player gets to do on their own. We should also be able to adjust the HP and attack values of enemies according to their "species", and their weapon weaknesses too- Pharaoh Man immune to all but Top Spin/Hard Knuckle anyone?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I'm still kind of hoping for additional content, and I don't know if it's in the works or not, but it seems the devs are staying active with this project after release so here's to hoping! I've been so busy that I have a whopping half a level made but what I've played with so far I've really enjoyed. If anyone has any levels to post please put 'em up. I might start a log in the OP.

Also: hoping for MM9 & 10 weapons and content obviously

I've had a little play around, it's a little bare bones currently, but it's very well presented and intuitive to use. I'd also prefer to be able to use custom assets, but it's definitely a nice little toy to play around with currently!

On 7/14/2017 at 8:39 PM, Rapier said:

I'd much prefer a Mega Man X Maker, but it seems fun anyway. I might try it out.

On 7/14/2017 at 8:52 PM, Locke087 said:

This pretty much. Always been more of a X fan then classic fan.  Back in the day I used to love editors and stuff but I just don't have time for that anymore so I'll just overall pass on this.

Then perhaps you'd be interested in Mega Man X++. ;)

Is Mega Man X++ still a thing? Because I can't find recent info about it, other than a December post from 2016.

EDIT: It's still alive, yay! ... I just need it to release asap

Edited by Rapier