Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

I'm going with Gaius because I have him. Based on the poll, it seems like that'll be an effective way of getting on a losing side, which should be good no matter what the mechanics are.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

TEAM ELISE HAS TEA AND IT'S TOTALLY WAY HEALTHIER THAN COFFEE!

TEAM FREDDY HAS S'MORES AND CAMPFIRES AND THEY'RE TOTALLY WAY MORE SUMMERY THAN EITHER OF THOSE!

Frederick: That actually is true, isn't it?

Me: Darn right it is! Always made campfires and s'mores in the summer while camping! Mountain pies too. In fact, I'll also add those!

Frederick: The more treats, the merrier, I say! A mountain pie is like a sandwich cooked over a fire, but with various different fillings, right? I'm not sure I remember correctly. It's been awhile.

Me: Yup, that's what they are! They get REALLY hot though, so be careful.

Frederick: Ah yes, of course. Safety is a big priority!

Now how can it be any better than s'mores and mountain pies at the campfire, peeps? :3

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Is that good? 

I MEAN

UH

TEAM ELISE HAS TEA AND IT'S TOTALLY WAY HEALTHIER THAN COFFEE!

I mean I like tea too...but unsweetened...and dark...

I'd say it tastes better than dealing with my problems. Black coffee and cold pizza are my source of energy for most days. 

10 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

It's not impossible

Just believe~

But the gatcha system runs off of shattered dreams, not belief. If it starts giving us hope not, it'll die.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

TEAM FREDDY HAS S'MORES AND CAMPFIRES AND THEY'RE TOTALLY WAY MORE SUMMERY THAN EITHER OF THOSE!

Frederick: That actually is true, isn't it?

Me: Darn right it is! Always made campfires and s'mores in the summer while camping! Mountain pies too. In fact, I'll also add those!

Frederick: The more treats, the merrier, I say! A mountain pie is like a sandwich cooked over a fire, but with various different fillings, right? I'm not sure I remember correctly. It's been awhile.

Me: Yup, that's what they are! They get REALLY hot though, so be careful.

Frederick: Ah yes, of course. Safety is a big priority!

Now how can it be any better than s'mores and mountain pies at the campfire, peeps? :3

You have campfires in summer? You brave, brave, soul.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

You have campfires in summer? You brave, brave, soul.

Well yeah, that's kind of like a staple of camping, and camping is a common summer activity. :P

And Freddy loves his campfires, so that's also why I've been pushing a campfire theme with my Team Freddy rallying. lol

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well yeah, that's kind of like a staple of camping, and camping is a common summer activity. :P

Freddy loves his campfires, so that's why I've been pushing a campfire theme with my Team Freddy rallying. lol

You know what else is a staple of the Australian summer? Bushfires. I'm fairly sure trying to start a campfire in the wilderness here is likely to get you killed.

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I mean I like tea too...but unsweetened...and dark...

I'd say it tastes better than dealing with my problems. Black coffee and cold pizza are my source of energy for most days. 

Cold pizza?

Do you even cook? We at team Elise cook all the time!

Spoiler

Black coffee, unsweetened tea (I don't sweeten my tea anymore too though so it's not that bad, cold pizza...

Why are you so cold and bitter? 

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

But the gatcha system runs off of shattered dreams, not belief. If it starts giving us hope not, it'll die.

I BELIEVED IN THE POWER OF FREE TO PLAY, AND MY DREAMS CAME TRUE!

BELIEVE WITH ME ON TEAM ELISE!

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

You know what else is a staple of the Australian summer? Bushfires. I'm fairly sure trying to start a campfire in the wilderness here is likely to get you killed.

Well, I'm not in Australia, so I don't have to worry about that, thankfully. :P

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

WELL....

WE HAVE 30 FEET POOLS

AND RUM RAISIN ICE CREAM

ICE CREAM AND POOLS ARE WAAAAAAY MORE SUMMER THAN THOSE!

4 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

WELL....

WE HAVE 30 FEET POOLS

AND RUM RAISIN ICE CREAM

Hmm...... Nah, I like the sound of having endless bowls of salsa way better personally. Also rum raisin? That's beyond gross.

8 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

WELL....

WE HAVE 30 FEET POOLS

AND RUM RAISIN ICE CREAM

But who needs a swimming pool when we're camping at the beach? Heh heh.

Frederick: Quite a good point there.

Me: And as for ice cream, s'mores and mountain pies are just as good if not better! Plus we can also cook meat over the fire and sing campfire songs!

Frederick: Well, I'm afraid I'm not much for singing... If Ralph was here though...

Me: Oh yeah, we can't really make the songs as great without him and his godly vocal cords, can we? Guess we'll just have to make do, huh?

Frederick: Indeed... Just don't tell Ralph. You know he would never let us hear the end of it.

Me: I hear you there, believe me.

(FYI, Ralph is an OC of mine who is close friends with Freddy. His class is Singer)

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

What? You don't keep water or a fire extinguisher on hand? And obviously you watch for wind carrying embers and try to make a fire away from anything too flammable. I know dryness/lack of humidity makes vegetation perfect tinder, but is the Outback that combustible?

WELL....

WE HAVE 30 FEET POOLS

AND RUM RAISIN ICE CREAM

You're serving ice cream? I'll take a large cup of half Vanilla Peanut Butter Crunch and half Ooey Gooey Oreo. And if you have gelato, I'll have a medium cup of Stracciatella.

For myself, seeing the sunrise while looking out upon the ocean is pretty nice to do once in a while in the summer. As is sitting outside on a cool morning in lounge chair and trying to meditate away my depressing worries about the world and my existential existence, and game-related thoughts as well, as I read a moving article from my favorite magazine.

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

You little...

Wanna fite?

I would, but Leo would be upset if he knew I was wasting time on trivial matters like this. I imagine your lady wouldn't approve of you partaking in needless violence either.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But who needs a swimming pool when we're camping at the beach? Heh heh.

Frederick: Quite a good point there.

At the beach where the water is cold and all that sand gets everywhere? 

Team Elise also has Hot Tubs because we're not crazy enough to go beach camping with that freezing cold, fishy smelling beach water!

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You're serving ice cream? I'll take a large cup of half Vanilla Peanut Butter Crunch and half Ooey Gooey Oreo. And if you have gelato, I'll have a medium cup of Stracciatella

As long as you join us, I'll make it happen!

But you don't have heroes though...

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I would, but Leo would be upset if he knew I was wasting time on trivial matters like this. I imagine your lady wouldn't approve of you partaking in needless violence either.

psh....

Drown already!

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What? You don't keep water or a fire extinguisher on hand? And obviously you watch for wind carrying embers and try to make a fire away from anything too flammable. I know dryness/lack of humidity makes vegetation perfect tinder, but is the Outback that combustible?

We're talking about the driest place on Earth.

Let's put it this way: we have a system that states the risk of a bushfire, from 1 to 6, where 1 is the lowest. 2 is called 'High'.

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

At the beach where the water is cold and all that sand gets everywhere? 

Team Elise also has Hot Tubs because we're not crazy enough to go beach camping with that freezing cold, fishy smelling beach water!

Except nobody wants to go into a hot tub when it's so hot outside. lol Our cooler beach water is much more refreshing in the summer heat!

Frederick: And after cleaning up seashells, trash, and driftwood in the hot sun... a cold swim is a godsend.

Me: Man, I bet it is!

Edited by Anacybele

Alternate costumes were the worst thing that happened to Heroes. Now there are more 3DS alts than Jugdral and Magvel characters combined. Leif, Sigurd and Micaiah aren't in the game, instead we have Sanaki and the thunder twins whose maps are easily warpskipped. 

Just now, Tybrosion said:

That retort would've actually worked if I was Team Xander, not Team Leo.

I'm just quoting her special trigger, that's all

It works no matter what team you're on!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except nobody wants to go into a hot tub when it's so hot outside. lol Our colder beach water is much more refreshing in the summer heat!

Frederick: And after cleaning up seashells, trash, and driftwood in the hot sun... a cold swim is a godsend.

Me: Man, I bet it is!

We have the best of both worlds, cold pool, and a hot tub!

Ice cream, or a nice cup of tea!

Not to mention our luxury spa~

You can be hot or cool in the summer on Team Elise ;)

8 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

psh....

Drown already!

A better insult for Leo would probably be go get sunburnt. He wears the cape and only comes out to the beach at night because his sensitive skin. Drown already works for Xander though.

We have the best of both worlds, cold pool, and a hot tub!

Ice cream, or a nice cup of tea!

Not to mention our luxury spa~

You can be hot or cool in the summer on Team Elise ;)

Technically, so do we!

Warm up by the fire or take a cool dip in the waves!

S'mores, mountain pies, and fresh cooked meat or a cool tropical drink!

Not to mention we've got a hot man with killer abs!

Frederick: Uh, let's not get too carried away here...

Me: Freddy, you know you're good looking. Stop being so shy!

Frederick: Erm... *blushes* Thanks, but I don't wish to be overwhelmed here. Also, I hope none of that meat is bear.

Me: Oh don't worry, it's not. It's beef, pork, chicken, venison, pretty much anything that isn't extremely gamey. I'm not going to trick you like that when I'm trying to rally your army!

Frederick: No, I suppose not. Glad to know!

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

A better insult for Leo would probably be go get sunburnt. He wears the cape and only comes out to the beach at night because his sensitive skin. Drown already works for Xander though.

Sunscreen would make an excellent Staff. Or tanning lotion. Now the question is who would be applying it to everybody's bare backsides?

And do not insult the easily bothered- the crowd can be noisy, the sun blazing, the sand, too sandy, the seawater, too wet and too salty. Only in the calm of the late hours of night and early of morning can some souls fathom a trip to the beach. When they may enjoy the scenery, the cool and the wind, with the nuisances which do bother them at a tolerable minimum.