Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

Edit: @Falcom I'm team Elise if you want to use my Oboro/Nino ;)

Thanks. I'll stick with Robin for the time being since I only have her, but I'll join your team if I lose.

Are there any changes in this gauntlet?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Falcom said:

Thanks. I'll stick with Robin for the time being since I only have her, but I'll join your team if I lose.

Are there any changes in this gauntlet?

I think the only thing that changed is that there isn't any type of reward for us passing 10 billion points this time. Everything else is as it was last gauntlet otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Arcantaloupe was better

Sorry, but I laughed harder at Build-A-Freddy-Bear Workshop. I couldn't help it, I just did. lol

Frederick: I wish you would stop saying that.

Me: Sorry, I can't. It's just too cute. *laughs*

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

How about I horde all the tea for myself and go with Robin, like I said I would?

That's fine! Robin needs help! I plan to join her if she wins the first round and Frederick loses.

I suppose it might be a lot of work, but does anyone have any interest in keeping tabs on who's on what team? I'm curious who goes where, but I'm far too lazybusy to go through all the posts myself.

54 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Tell your boyfriend I personally said this is none of his business and he needs to butt out~

Tell your brain that Leo lost twice already, and even though "third times the charm" it's just not gonna happen 

I AM YOUR TWIN 

YOU SAID WE'D BE TOGETHER

I CAN'T RECRUIT PEOPLE BY MYSELF!?!?!?!?

I feel like the evil twin now for doubting...

44 minutes ago, ruruo said:

@Anime27Arts At times like this, wisdoms says take the fourth option. Join Team Fred ;) (But propaganda aside, go with your heart) 

33 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

@Anime27Arts DON'T LISTEN TO HER

SHE'S UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF FAN SERVICE 

I only actually have Frederick and Robin.  But I've joined a team without having the character. On a side note its fun to be fought over.

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

I suppose it might be a lot of work, but does anyone have any interest in keeping tabs on who's on what team? I'm curious who goes where, but I'm far too lazybusy to go through all the posts myself.

There's the poll in this topic that you can help you keep track of that.

6 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

On a side note its fun to be fought over.

This is important business! How are you having fun at a time like this?

Whatever.... I guess it's just a stupid game anyway.... 

Spoiler

*cries to sleep*

59 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

@Motendra dawg 

Buddy 

Pal

My Big Brother

First off, the tea doesn't have to be hot, we have Ice-T. Second off, we also have cookies if you don't want cinnamon rolls. Third, you get to use my Nino

Even better, I have the luxury of using your Michalis. Come home to Elise

Iced-T. T..T????????...WTF??????? T??? T??? LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT:T≠TEA. 

RUN @Motendra THEY MIGHT SOUNDS SIMILAR, BUT THERE'S SOMETHING DUBIOUS ABOUT THIS "T" SUBSTANCE OBORO! IS GIVING. 

Then why aren't you on Team Tiki?

I said chest, not two hot air balloons. 

18 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

@Anime27Arts DON'T LISTEN TO HER

SHE'S UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF FAN SERVICE 

It's summer!! Fanservice will prevail! WHEN ELSE WILL YOU GET TO INDULGE IN SWIMSUITS AND FINE FINE BISHOUNEN?

Edited by ruruo

15 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

This is important business! How are you having fun at a time like this?

Whatever.... I guess it's just a stupid game anyway.... 

Hide contents

*cries to sleep*

I-i.... I'll go to my coner.

11 minutes ago, ruruo said:

It's summer!! Fanservice will prevail! WHEN ELSE WILL YOU GET TO INDULGE IN SWIMSUITS AND FINE FINE BISHOUNEN?

I mean I certainly don't mind the Leo fanservice

Arcanite, Ice-T is an actor, not a drink. lol Go check out Law & Order: SVU if you don't believe me. :P

Frederick is still in need of many more votes here, people! Join us, pleeeease!

18 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Iced-T. T..T????????...WTF??????? T??? T??? LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT:T≠TEA. 

RUN @Motendra THEY MIGHT SOUNDS SIMILAR, BUT THERE'S SOMETHING DUBIOUS ABOUT THIS "T" SUBSTANCE OBORO! IS GIVING. 

I just thought saying "T" sounded cooler

@Motendra You know what's good. I trust you'll make the right decision ;)

Join team Elise, where we got the good life! 

It feel like Hot tubs!

It feel like feathers!

It feel like cookies!

It feel like Ice-T, why'd you wanna leave? ELISSSSEEEEEEE (Now throw your orbs up in the sky!!!)

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Arcanite, Ice-T is an actor, not a drink. lol Go check out Law & Order: SVU if you don't believe me. :P

I watch the show all the time hee hee heeee.....

It was just a joke ;)

Sigh... I want to join team Pick a God and Pray, but...

When I wanted SF!Camilla, I joined her in the Gauntlet and changed my desktop into a shrine to her. She came home.

When I wanted YS!Tiki, I changed my desktop into a shrine to her, and ritually sacrificed a watermelon to Lady Anna. She... didn't come.

Now I want NS!Corrin (because blue flier). Clearly the solution is to join her in the Voting Gauntlet, because sacrifices and shrines don't seem to work.

...Sorry, Frederick.

17 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

Now I want NS!Corrin (because blue flier). Clearly the solution is to join her in the Voting Gauntlet, because sacrifices and shrines don't seem to work.

That way worked for me twice now, the first one unintentionally. As in, I pulled my first 5* Chrom (who wasn't someone I wasn't dying to have as a 5*) not too long after the Princes vs. Princesses gauntlet where most of my flags were spent when I was on his team in Round 2. I finally pulled Leo almost a month after the Mage gauntlet, where the majority of flags where spent in his name. So who knows, maybe Summer!Corrin just needs an offering of flags from you to convince her to join you.

I'm still waiting on Elise to come home to me since the last gauntlet though, where all of my flags were spent for her cause...

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

There's the poll in this topic that you can help you keep track of that.

Ah, I never noticed that there's a thing that shows who voted for what. Very groovy.

37 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I watch the show all the time hee hee heeee.....

It was just a joke ;)

lol, alrighty then.

My attempts to rally more Team Freddy members are not being all that successful... I got a couple people, but that's it. Darn it... ;_;

Edited by Anacybele

50 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Frederick is still in need of many more votes here, people! Join us, pleeeease!

I'll be going for him in my main :) hopefully he can at least beat Gaius!

my other account will go Tiki since i pulled her there

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I'll be going for him in my main :) hopefully he can at least beat Gaius!

my other account will go Tiki since i pulled her there

Yayz! And yes, hopefully! I'd be satisfied with even one victory for my favorite knight. It would show that he does get SOME love!

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

My attempts to rally more Team Freddy members are not being all that successful... I got a couple people, but that's it. Darn it... ;_;

Well I'd give you some tips, but I'd be helping the enemy...

Oh well, you smell :Lilina:

33 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

Sigh... I want to join team Pick a God and Pray, but...

When I wanted SF!Camilla, I joined her in the Gauntlet and changed my desktop into a shrine to her. She came home.

When I wanted YS!Tiki, I changed my desktop into a shrine to her, and ritually sacrificed a watermelon to Lady Anna. She... didn't come.

...Sorry, Frederick.

No, you want NS Elise because she's adorable~

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

Well I'd give you some tips, but I'd be helping the enemy...

Oh well, you smell :Lilina:

Like Lilina? I bet she smells pretty! Thanks. ;)

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yayz! And yes, hopefully! I'd be satisfied with even one victory for my favorite knight. It would show that he does get SOME love!

Yeah i wanted him the most plus he had the best design of the summer characters. Love the shade of blue in his jacket, i want one like that haha.

This topic got really weird before it fixed itself...

Leo's getting a little bit of love, and that makes me happy. :) I think I've decided to support him at least for now. (My friend code is in my sig.) I've got Corrin as well, and while she's going to be a fabulous unit, and her art is very pretty, I probably won't support her unless I have to.

IDK who else I'd support after those two. I'm not a huge fan of the other characters nor do I have them. I'd probably go Tiki or Elise. Gotta' get those feathers.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah i wanted him the most plus he had the best design of the summer characters. Love the shade of blue in his jacket, i want one like that haha.

Surprisingly, Freddy looks great in a hoodie! He needs to wear one more often. XD