Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

I want to join Team Robin, but after 88 pulls of blue and green last night with zero copies of Robin and 5 copies of Tiki, I think I will have to join Team Tiki as a token of gratitude unless Robin or Corrin can show her up tonight.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am debating how much of a sellout I want to be, I want to support Summer Leo but I don't have him nor do I plan to summon for him (I more then enough red and am going to save my orbs for Hero Fest)... But I do have Summer F! Corrin and I want the feathers, decisions...

Edited by Locke087

5 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I've happened to be on the somewhat anti-Serenes team like every time so far, besides Elise. (Lucina, Camilla, Tharja) I'm not feeling super strongly about anybody this time and I actually have Tiki, so I'd like to play with and add some Serenes friends for a change. :(

I see. That's fair. I'd have probably done the same if I had her and no one I really cared about was in the gauntlet, so yeah.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Near everyone is going to Tiki's side though. It's disappointing...

Where was Fred when I needed him most?

@Alkaid Sent. I'll probably be using Camus or Hinoka as my lead when the thingy starts.

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Added! Name's the same as here.

Your Beruka is a beautiful sight by the way.

Ha, thanks! Some would probably say building her over other units is a waste. Those people are wrong, I say.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Near everyone is going to Tiki's side though. It's disappointing...

A friendly reminder that SF is not at all an accurate representation of the FE fandom as a whole. If it were, Ephraim and Minerva would've killed it back in their respective gauntlets. Instead, they got wasted by characters (Lucina, Camilla) who didn't receive close to as much support as they did from the SF Heroes playerbase as a whole.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

A friendly reminder that SF is not at all an accurate representation of the FE fandom as a whole. If it were, Ephraim and Minerva would've killed it back in their respective gauntlets. Instead, they got wasted by characters (Lucina, Camilla) who didn't receive close to as much support as they did from the SF Heroes playerbase as a whole.

I know that, it's obvious. I meant near everyone on SF is going to Tiki's side.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I know that, it's obvious. I meant near everyone on SF is going to Tiki's side.

Fair enough. Just going off the people who voted in the poll, the non-Team Tiki people outnumber the Team Tiki people 25-13 for what that's worth.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Fair enough. Just going off the people who voted in the poll, the non-Team Tiki people outnumber the Team Tiki people 25-13 for what that's worth.

True, but she still wins overall easily due to having twice as many votes as anyone else.

12 minutes ago, a bear said:

Where was Fred when I needed him most?

@Alkaid Sent. I'll probably be using Camus or Hinoka as my lead when the thingy starts.

Cool, if you'd like me to change B Cordelia at some point just let me know. I've got somebody useful for each color in case those "X ally type" quests are an issue for anyone.

12 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Ha, thanks! Some would probably say building her over other units is a waste. Those people are wrong, I say.

Did you promote her or get her from that wyvern gauntlet banner? I want to 5* one really bad but the best I've gotten is +def -hp and I'd like +def -res instead if I can get it first.

I may very well waste use my extra Hector to give her Distant Counter, despite I have a fair few other units that could also make good use of it.

I'm surprised Tiki is doing so well, at least here. She's one of my favorite characters and the only summer unit I have, so I was going to join her team the moment I saw she was in it... but somehow I thought she wouldn't have a chance. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

I think I am the only one going with Robin here. I am still not completely sure whether I want to stick with her or go with Corrin.

Welp, looks like I'm a free agent this time around. Idk where to go, as this is the LAST thing I'd expect a gauntlet to consist of, and I doubt I'd ever get any of the combatants in time

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Welp, looks like I'm a free agent this time around. Idk where to go, as this is the LAST thing I'd expect a gauntlet to consist of, and I doubt I'd ever get any of the combatants in time

FRICKING ELISE OR ELSE

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Did you promote her or get her from that wyvern gauntlet banner? I want to 5* one really bad but the best I've gotten is +def -hp and I'd like +def -res instead if I can get it first.

I may very well waste use my extra Hector to give her Distant Counter, despite I have a fair few other units that could also make good use of it.

If I remember correctly she was promoted to 5*. I think I tried to pull from the banner after, but didn't get anything. So, that +1 is a result of 40000 feathers spent, I think. But yeah, I don't think I had the best IVs for her, but I didn't really mind.

And you should definitely throw Distant Counter on yours... Although, I don't want to be responsible for you feeding away a Hector to Beruka, even if it's something I would do. I just like Iote's Shield on her though, so she doesn't have to worry much about archers.

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Can I interest you in Freddy? :3 I still think he'll lose at some point, but you never know how much you might get out of it! Even if he doesn't get a lot of supporters, a fewer number means it'd be easier to get a high rank without dumping a lot of flags. :P

I'm just going to enjoy battling for him win or lose!

Edited by Anacybele

13 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

I'm surprised Tiki is doing so well, at least here. She's one of my favorite characters and the only summer unit I have, so I was going to join her team the moment I saw she was in it... but somehow I thought she wouldn't have a chance. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Ayy, add me! Also in Team Tiki here!

@a bear Offer extends to you as well.

My Friend ID is in my sig.

Just now, Oboro! said:

FRICKING ELISE OR ELSE

I'm still a lil salty for her taking out #TeamRedhead in the last one tho.... Not a good start there, friendo

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Can I interest you in Freddy? :3 I still think he'll lose at some point, but you never know how much you might get out of it! Even if he doesn't get a lot of supporters, a fewer number means it'd be easier to get a high rank without dumping a lot of flags. :P

Hmmm... Freddy definitely has the most amusing iteration of all of them, I'll give him that. Additionally, its beena  long time since i last tried to pull for a gray unit maybe i oughta start doing that

20 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

I can't really tell how popular Robin will be compared to Tiki. I kinda feel it might be a close match. After the last gauntlets I wouldn't bank on Serenes popularity to guess a winner, though, but Tiki might have a chance.

Then again I've also always underestimated how popular Robin and Corrin both seem to be as characters themselves, since I always focused on the rest of the cast, not the character that was supposed to represent me in their games.

I was surprised to see how popular of a waifu F Corrin actually is.(and maybe F Robin too?) So maybe Tiki will get blown out. Similarly I can't tell if M Robin did so well in mage gauntlet because he's actually popular as a character or because he was just the prime representation of Awakening if people didn't know who the other mages were and/or didn't want to back Tharja.

EditL Oh yeah, and add me! (code in sig)

11 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

If I remember correctly she was promoted to 5*. I think I tried to pull from the banner after, but didn't get anything. So, that +1 is a result of 40000 feathers spent, I think. But yeah, I don't think I had the best IVs for her, but I didn't really mind.

And you should definitely throw Distant Counter on yours... Although, I don't want to be responsible for you feeding away a Hector to Beruka, even if it's something I would do. I just like Iote's Shield on her though, so she doesn't have to worry much about archers.

I admire the dedication and I'm glad I'm not her only fan crazy enough to blow feathers on her.

I'm probably gonna do it. I've got other good candidates but nobody needs it as bad as her to be decent. I wanna watch her drop that big fat Ignis on people. I've only waited on maybe a better nature since all these banners got me rolling greens constantly so I kept hoping my ideal one might show up first.

Edited by Alkaid

12 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Team Leo would be glad to have you if you're willing! You can even pick who I'll use as my rep if you decide to come our way.

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Now I'm really scared....

Oh you're excluded in the "or else" part heh

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I'm still a lil salty for her taking out #TeamRedhead in the last one tho.... Not a good start there, friendo

That.... was bitter sweet for me. I like going with the underdogs, but I wanted to be with my pals. This time, I'm choosing the underdog from the beginning, which is none other than Summer Elise

Plus her stats are also pretty solid! She's worthy as a unit for your support aside from that long hair! A world without long hair is terrible!

10 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Hmmm... Freddy definitely has the most amusing iteration of all of them, I'll give him that. Additionally, its beena  long time since i last tried to pull for a gray unit maybe i oughta start doing that

DON'T LET ANA BANANA FOOL YOU

ELISE IS WHO YOU NEED IN YOUR LAIFU 

sorry Ana :p

15 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Go for it if you really want it! Freddy is the second best dagger user in the game after Kagero too. And he's not behind her by much. So when you need a good dagger wielder, he'll be there too. If you pull him. Gaius is in the same color though, so you might end up with him instead. I hope not. :P

@Oboro! Shut your face, Arcantaloupe. :P Since you call me a fruit, I'll call you one too! Heh heh.

Edited by Anacybele