Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

8 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Well you just admitted it so is your image ruined?

Or were you lying?

...Yes.

8 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

It seems the question is whether or not Tiki or Robin are popular enough to beat Elise if she makes it to the final round...

Pretty much, but making it to the finals seems tougher then actually winning it.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That wasn't what I was going for, sorry for the confusion. Didn't know that you don't get the bonus for using someone else's gauntlet featured unit, but I really meant that people would have a chance of landing a pretty strong ally in general. Still, that's kind of unfair since not everyone will be lucky enough to pull these units.

And I don't want to remove him as my lead just because other people might end up with two Fredericks.

Either way, I do recommend swapping to your regular Frederick, so you can have Frederick as a lead while not having a super high chance of Frederick people trying for the bonus having to deal with two daggers.  

On the topic of leads, Do team Leo folks have any requests of me?

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I'd actually wind up going Robin if it ends up coming down to those two.  At least Robin doesn't screw her siblings.

That said, I still don't like her and really hope that I'm not pushed into supporting her by the only other option being Corrin!

The finals can't come down to Robin and Corrin, they are on the same side of the bracket as each other. It is Fred vs Gaius and Xander vs Leo on one end, Robin vs Tiki and Corrin vs Elise on the other.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The finals can't come down to Robin and Corrin, they are on the same side of the bracket as each other. It is Fred vs Gaius and Xander vs Leo on one end, Robin vs Tiki and Corrin vs Elise on the other.

Ah, my bad, I thought it would be Nohrians on one side and Ylissians on the other.  

Thank goodness, that means I won't have to back Robin under any circumstance.  Thanks for letting me know~

18 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Either way, I do recommend swapping to your regular Frederick, so you can have Frederick as a lead while not having a super high chance of Frederick people trying for the bonus having to deal with two daggers.  

Well, I still don't want to swap... I get what you're saying, it's valid. But for all I know, there will be more people on the team that don't have him than those that do.

I had a feeling Frederick would face Gaius first. But no way would he beat Xander or Leo... But I expected such.

Edited by Anacybele

Let's go Melons! I mean Big Round Melons! I mean Titi! I mean Tiki... Yes... Tiki.

Ahem...

She is my second favourite girl in Awakening, though, where she's "smaller", so it's nothing to do with the melons she carries around in that swimsuit... I mean hands!

What? Don't look at me like that!

Edited by Frenzify

1 minute ago, Frenzify said:

Let's go Melons! I mean Big Round Melons! I mean Titi! I mean Tiki... Yes... Tiki.

Ahem...

She is my second favourite girl in Awakening, though, where she's "smaller," so it's nothing to do with the melons she carries around in that swimsuit... I mean hands!

What? Don't look at me like that!

You freak!

I should delete you from my friends list! ;)

You know what, I think I'll listen to you, @Glaceon Mage and swap to Ike. He's my other fav and completely decked out.

So here's what Team Freddy people can get from me instead now:

Ike
+HP, -Res
Ragnell
Reposition
Aether
Heavy Blade 3
Swordbreaker 3
Threaten Spd 3
Attack +1 Seal

This is a bit hard for me since I obviously enjoy showing my love for Summer Freddy and Freddy in general, but Ike is still my top favorite too and at least Threaten Spd will still be a thing! lol

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

You know what, I think I'll listen to you, @Glaceon Mage and swap to Ike. He's my other fav and completely decked out.

So here's what Team Freddy people can get from me instead now:

Ike
+HP, -Res
Ragnell
Reposition
Aether
Heavy Blade 3
Swordbreaker 3
Threaten Spd 3
Attack +1 Seal

This is a bit hard for me since I obviously enjoy showing my love for Summer Freddy and Freddy in general, but Ike is still my top favorite too and at least Threaten Spd will still be a thing! lol

Way to get me excited for Hero Fest. Ninian's still my priority, but I won't say no to another red unit (have surprisingly few choices...)

I think Arena finishes soon enough for my Fae to make her appearance.

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Way to get me excited for Hero Fest. Ninian's still my priority, but I won't say no to another red unit (have surprisingly few choices...)

I think Arena finishes soon enough for my Fae to make her appearance.

Ah, sorry about that. XD And really? That is kind of surprising considering how many different 5 star red units are available.

4 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Ahem...

She is my second favourite girl in Awakening, though, where she's "smaller" so it's nothing to do with the melons she carries around in that swimsuit... I mean hands!

Smaller does not equal small in this case though, so it's not that convincing an argument...

Spoiler

If the Nohrian royals weren't a choice I would have joined you though.

I'm kind of wondering what people would like to see as an ally on team Elise.

I was thinking Camus, since a physical blue unit would complement summer!Elise nicely (and a certain person on my friend list probably won't appreciate a Reinhardt showing up), but I could also go with a strong sword user like Ryoma, so Elise only needs to take care of blue units. There's also the option of going with Klein for the first round, in order to counter people who are trying to use flyer emblem with Corrin.

Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I was thinking Camus, since a physical blue unit would complement summer!Elise nicely (and a certain person on my friend list probably won't appreciate a Reinhardt showing up), but I could also go with a strong sword user like Ryoma, so Elise only needs to take care of blue units. There's also the option of going with Klein for the first round, in order to counter people who are trying to use flyer emblem with Corrin.

First off, thank you for actually using the right word. It's almost strange seeing it spelled correctly!

FINE I CAN USE REINHEINY IF U RLY WANT TO PUT HIM THERE

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Why do guys like boobs so much

They're just mounds of fat wtf

I know, they're not everything at all, seriously.

The fact that guys give women's chests so much attention like that discourages me too, because I'm fairly flat. Why should this mean I can't be as pretty as someone who has larger breasts?

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I know, they're not everything at all, seriously.

The fact that guys give women's chests so much attention like that discourages me too, because I'm fairly flat. Why should this mean I can't be as pretty as someone who has larger breasts?

They just can't keep their eyes off other people's chests... terrible

Going to join team Tiki here.

With who should I lead?:

Regular Awakening Tiki with lightningbreath+ and a Fury 3 + Quick Riposte build

Ninian with Fury 3 and her default kit otherwise

Cherche with a standard brave axe+ build.

Hector with Bonfire, Vantage and Panic Ploy

Or good old Atk+ Deathblow 3 Reinhardt?

My ID is: 9181764981