Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

6 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

I can't not support Xander.

Edit: Okay the conversation above is pretty weird.

Eh, it isn't any weirder when those as well as a certain male reproductive body part were brought up in the general discussion thread the other day. Perhaps I'm just desensitized to it.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Why do guys like boobs so much

They're just mounds of fat wtf

I may be exaggerating my perverseness a little, due to the nature of the gauntlet... is what I hope people would believe, lol. Really, though, boobs don't really matter to me that much when it comes to Fire Emblem characters... or any characters, really. Like, Kagero is an extremely boring character in my opinion. Her design doesn't really change that. And Nyx was one of my favourites in Fates. Of course, I won't lie and say I'd completely ignore them if they're showcased. And even though no one asked, I feel compelled to say I prefer smaller. That's a kind of defense, right?

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Eh, it isn't any weirder when those as well as a certain male reproductive body part were brought up in the general discussion thread the other day. Perhaps I'm just desensitized to it.

you can say dicks, no ones gonna ban you

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm going to put Catria as usual ;)

:)

Works for me, as she's really good and I can choose the unit I'm sending out anyway (not having a bonus character isn't all bad).

Still, would you prefer Camus over a red unit or a bow user?

17 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Why do guys like boobs so much

They're just mounds of fat wtf

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I know, they're not everything at all, seriously.

The fact that guys give women's chests so much attention like that discourages me too, because I'm fairly flat. Why should this mean I can't be as pretty as someone who has larger breasts?

To be fair, we're talking about a fan service bikini banner. That kind of makes those things matter a little more then usual. I could also ask why girls like perfect abs that much...

2 minutes ago, unique said:

dicks r gross

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

To be fair, we're talking about a fan service bikini banner. That kind of makes those things matter a little more then usual. I could also ask why girls like perfect abs that much...

I don't like looking at male bodies :P only if they're accompanied by rolls of cash

I prefer Camus!

Edited by GuiltyLove

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

I find more men prefer big boobs than girls that prefer muscles though. In fact, muscles may be less popular with females these days than scrawniness for whatever reason.

4 minutes ago, unique said:

Just because I'm allowed to say it by name doesn't mean I want to or don't feel pretty uncomfortable with saying it in this setting.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't like looking at male bodies :P only if they're accompanied by rolls of cash

:o I'll take sweet sweet eye candy where I can have it. Nothing beats big beautiful chests, and elegant legs on a man.

Anyway, an accurate depiction of the gauntlet (source): 

VGaiuCFkXeD4wLhvm7ba0cBB42q-lIoU2PtMCU69

Man I dunno what team to join. I guess I'll pick Tiki or Robin for now since I actually have those two, but out of the characters in the gauntlet I think Elise is my favorite. Good fuckin' luck on me pulling her before it starts though lmao.

10 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

I may be exaggerating my perverseness a little, due to the nature of the gauntlet... is what I hope people would believe, lol. Really, though, boobs don't really matter to me that much when it comes to Fire Emblem characters... or any characters, really. Like, Kagero is an extremely boring character in my opinion. Her design doesn't really change that. And Nyx was one of my favourites in Fates. Of course, I won't lie and say I'd completely ignore them if they're showcased. And even though no one asked, I feel compelled to say I prefer smaller. That's a kind of defense, right?

High five homie. Dragging Nyx through the game and working her into being a decent unit was a labor of love.

And amen. While bigger may be more popular (and I'll admit I'm in this camp, god bless Camilla) there are plenty of guys who prefer smaller women. There's always people out there who like everything. Same with girls who don't like especially muscular men, even though ripped guys are usually more popular. (and we know what side Ana's on for that one) People like what they like.

Edited by Alkaid

Wow, Tiki's doing better than expected and Corrin is doing worse. Then again, this is Serenes, and the only thing more hated than the story of Fates is Corrin himself/herself.

Also can Team Leo peeps send me their friend ID's? I realized I never actually used any units from my fellow Serenes members in any gauntlet so far.

4 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Haha, this is cute. XD

I'd say Frederick is the only guy in this that's really ripped though. I mean, look at those abs and those big legs. Xander doesn't even have anything on that. Seriously, I don't even need bias to say this.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I find more men prefer big boobs than girls that prefer muscles though. In fact, muscles may be less popular with females these days than scrawniness for whatever reason.

Fair, but it's still a similar thing.

8 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

dicks r gross

this is true

4 minutes ago, ruruo said:

:o I'll take sweet sweet eye candy where I can have it. Nothing beats big beautiful chests, and elegant legs on a man.

that's pretty great, i remember a similar picture for the healer gaunlet

although now I kinda wish someone's weapon was actually just whacking someone with a net like that

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Chicks with dicks are gross, but that doesn’t prevent it from being a fetish.

all dicks are gross

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Fair, but it's still a similar thing.

I suppose. Though I won't ever get why females would prefer skinny men. To me, they look unhealthy and like they need to eat more a lot of the time. I get that muscles don't always look attractive (ones that are REALLY big are just ugly, even to me), but yeah. And I just find muscles more attractive in general, but still.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Also can Team Leo peeps send me their friend ID's? I realized I never actually used any units from my fellow Serenes members in any gauntlet so far.

My in-game name is also Tybrosion and my lead is regular Leo.

5 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

High five homie. Dragging Nyx through the game and working her into being a decent unit was a labor of love.

And amen. While bigger may be more popular (and I'll admit I'm in this camp, god bless Camilla) there are plenty of guys who prefer smaller women. There's always people out there who like everything. Same with girls who don't like especially muscular men, even though ripped guys are usually more popular. (and we know what side Ana's on for that one)

I really hope they put her into the game sooner or later. Same with a few of my other favourites, but I won't hold my breath. I don't know how popular she is, and I feel like they may want to focus on other FE games. Although, as I say that, I realise that this is a gauntlet focusing only on Fates and Awakening characters, anyway. Looking back, I realise Nyx did need a little more attention to make her good, but whilst playing it never really felt like that to me, because I just wanted to use her, so I probably fed her more units than others subconsciously.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Mine isn’t :( then again, I’m used to it.

I don't know about that...

I get the feeling all guys are secretly gay because they like dicks better than girls do

nothing wrong with being gay tho. Who's the lucky man, Vax?

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I get the feeling all guys are secretly gay because they like dicks better than girls do

Are girls secretly gay too because they don’t like dicks?