Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hawk King said:

Got a +6 Nowi for ya. Code is in my signature.

What is your score and rank? I've saved all of my flags so far and I want to get top 1000 while using as few flags as possible.

369,460 and rank 979.

Nothing special to say, I guess I'm in the most obvious battle of the bunch (while the others would be at least a bit interesting) xD

6 minutes ago, ThatOneGalAutumn said:

I'll be going to Ike if Lucina loses. Ike's the only one who could stand up to Lyn, and Ike's also my 2nd favorite lord after Lucina. But I'm definitely not giving up on Lucina! It's way too early to call it quits!

I'm too much of a realist to expect victory at this point. I'll probably go Ike after he turns Hector into a fine paste if just to beat Lyn out, but my real second pick would be Chrom, but, well, yeah...

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

toZIWuG.png?1

Someone explain this. Does not compute

Seen that before, no idea what causes it. Think the one I saw was Japanese, but I guess that doesn't matter.

9 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Good choice!  Too bad Hector will probably lose too when he goes against Ike.  :(

Probably lose? He will lose. :p. (I mean, we could get another Gaius vs Leo incident, but that's not likely).

3 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

I like to be optimistic.  :p 

But yeah I realize he's probably not gonna make it.

We'll die fighting with honor then! For Lord Hector!

Okay I got a bit of free time now anyways I've been busy with school but anyone on team Hector that needs the extra unit my friend code is 4474554735.  Currently have Brave Lance+, Galeforce, Fort Armor, Effie up, I have plenty of other options as well if anyone wants request someone else (Kagero, CLY Lyn & Lucina (SI unfinished), Innes, Setsuna, Most Horses, Blade Tome Lilina, Blade Tome Lucina, Julia, etc.) though do you make sure you notify me.

Edited by Locke087

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Team Hector here. Only other of the people in the gauntlet I have at 5* is Camilla, so...yeah, that choice was a no-brainer for me.

Currently have +Atk DB3/Lancebreaker 3 Reinhardt for a lead, if anyone wants to add me. Heroes ID is in my sig.

I actually prioritize people I have @ level 1 over people I have at 5*, the key is that, for some reason, IS decided that, if your lead is level 1, and none of your friends are in your group, you'll get a level 40 ally anyway, for lazy ass auto-battle.

(I got a Boey with Close Counter this way, and I friended the owner after the fight.)

Even before this, though, I do that because you'll nab a ally unit from your friends list, and all my friends have level 40s to carry my level 1 unit's ass.

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Team Hector here. Only other of the people in the gauntlet I have at 5* is Camilla, so...yeah, that choice was a no-brainer for me.

Currently have +Atk DB3/Lancebreaker 3 Reinhardt for a lead, if anyone wants to add me. Heroes ID is in my sig.

Also on Team Hector, need some more Teammates so added. I have Innes as my lead. 

I'm actually pleasantly surprised that Hector is doing well. I expected it to be closer, but Hector's been doing consistently better than Chrom. I'm so proud of him!!!

Just now, MiracleMuffin said:

Also on Team Hector, need some more Teammates so added. I have Innes as my lead. 

You can add me if you'd like! My friend code is in my signature. Right now, I believe I have Tana set as my lead. But I can switch her to any number of people.

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm actually pleasantly surprised that Hector is doing well. I expected it to be closer, but Hector's been doing consistently better than Chrom. I'm so proud of him!!!

You can add me if you'd like! My friend code is in my signature. Right now, I believe I have Tana set as my lead. But I can switch her to any number of people.

Did I add you? I'm on Team Hector too~

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Did I add you? I'm on Team Hector too~

I feel like we're buds. Is Catria your lead? I've been getting a pretty beastly one as an ally. I think she has Brave Lance and either Drag Back or Hit and Run.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

I feel like we're buds. Is Catria your lead? I've been getting a pretty beastly one as an ally. I think she has Brave Lance and either Drag Back or Hit and Run.

I havent checked my friends list in a while lol

I have her as my lead but she has Killer Lance and Hit and Run

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sure, I'm open for more allies! I'll add you. And Tana can unite with her brother, lol.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I havent checked my friends list in a while lol

I have her as my lead but she has Killer Lance and Hit and Run

XD I have a Catria of that description in my friend's list with the username Alphonse Sucks. Would that happen to be you? XD

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

XD I have a Catria of that description in my friend's list with the username Alphonse Sucks. Would that happen to be you? XD

Yep!

Looks like we added each other from last gauntlet. I don't really look too carefully at my friends list except just checking to see who is in which tier :P

So I have been getting your Tana. She's so powerful with that 56 attack! I used Eirika once and the results were beautiful...

Edited by GuiltyLove