Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Choose Your Legends!  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

Going Team Chrom on this one. He is my favourite lord of the series and has carried me in arena (DC, QR Infantry Pulse and draconic aura). 

FC: 2851344183

Going to field his other halve in female form.  Screenshot_20170828-143048.thumb.png.3d8b39645808c50ebb411c0bfb5e19f1.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's sorta

Ike>=Lyn,Hector> Roy> Lucina> Chrom,Camilla> Tharja

The first three are favorite tier, Roy is near favorite tier, Lucina is I like her but hipster backlash made me sorta like her less tier, Chrom is bland, but I married him and like him well enough tier, Camilla is I don't think she's as bad as people say she is tier, Tharja is neutral tier.  So I don't really dislike any of them.

Ohmigosh! I had no idea so many people would like, join team Lyn! It'll be great for me since I have a +1 Lyn of my own for like, a ton of bonus points. She may be the ultimate pyshco destroyer of doom on this one, and I like going with the underdog..... but....

TEAM LYN! heheheheh

Edited by Astolfo!

Tbh, I can't help but laugh at how out of place Tharja is in this gauntlet. You got important figures from all across the lands.... then here's a dark mage!

Is it bad to say that I'm looking forward to most is all the memes? Ike vs Roy and Lyn vs Lucina will be ones to remember

But nah forreal doe, anyone who was on #TeamEphraim in the first Gauntlet, its time y'all repaid your favor. I didn't take 2 Ls just for y'all just for y'all to jump ship.

That means you, @Astolfo!. You owe me for this. No room for discussion

48 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You also have to take into account that Ike got the most votes overall, he just had his votes split between his two versions.  Even with that, both his versions made it to the top 10.

If it was a straight popularity contest, Ike would win, but who knows how the multiplier will screw with things this time.

Don't forget that a lot of people probably voted for both Ikes, so a lot of those votes likely blur together.

54 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

I wouldn't take her victory for granted. While she is indeed more popular than Lucina outside FEH. People for whom this is first game will likely vote for later because better performance and exposure.

I feel like trying convince you to switch to Lyndis Legion, but I myself feel pretty bad not being able support Hector. So if you don't feel like switch, just support Hector well in my stead as well.

I don't think the difference is that big. Enough that a few different variables could make it go either way. A lot of it comes down to which one had the most repeat votes.

2 hours ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Whilst I understand that you singled out Ike and Lyn due to the fact they're winning the poll, I'm curious as to how you view the other poll options. I would understand your perspective (although don't agree), however you voted for Chrom who is most definitely in the same 'generic' bracket as Lyn/Ike (heck, potentially even more so). If you voted for Camilla, Tharja or Hector I could see where you're coming from as the three have more identifiable archetypal backgrounds, but Chrom is the poster boy of bland in a rather colourful Awakening cast.

It was an accident :P I meant to vote for Hector.

Edited by Tuvy2
I didn't finish

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Not his own son?

refer to his sig:

"Eliwood is Underrated. Screw Roy"

I had the same thought, tho much more exaggerated til I noticed that

Edited by Motendra

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Not his own son?

Hector is Roy's canon mom.  Hector and Eliwood have the fastest support in FE7.

24 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Don't forget that a lot of people probably voted for both Ikes, so a lot of those votes likely blur together.

I don't think the difference is that big. Enough that a few different variables could make it go either way. A lot of it comes down to which one had the most repeat votes.

I'm just going by total numbers, if you tally both Ikes, they outnumber everybody, even Lyn.  Plus there's lots of people who like Ike, but didn't vote for him.  I didn't give him any votes in CYL.

Guys, i'm pretty sure a 3DS character isn't going to win this gauntlet!

1st round i'm going for maximum score. Is it possible that Tharja is the weakest link in this gauntlet?

2nd round will probably be the same strategy.

Final round I'm hoping will be Lyn. I would love to see her win. Lyn > Ike > Hector > Chrom > Roy for me. I really don't want to see any of those girls win a 2nd gauntlet. but it goes Lucina > Camilla > Tharja there.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm just going by total numbers, if you tally both Ikes, they outnumber everybody, even Lyn.  Plus there's lots of people who like Ike, but didn't vote for him.  I didn't give him any votes in CYL.

Technically Anna would have the most, but they are technically different...I think.

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Calling it right now, the final's going to be Ike vs Lyn

Quote me on it

So in other words, completely predictable again?

Right now I only have Roy but I will be on team Lyn since I have to support the character with same name as my big sis.  If she loses then I will go to Hector or Ike.  I think I will run my Atk + Hp- Innes since he has saved me several times all ready and maybe he will to the same for my team mates.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Technically Anna would have the most, but they are technically different...I think.

Well, that's certainly one way to go about it tbh, I was half serious, but that doesn't make it any less climactic. In this gauntlet at least. Tho ngl, I'm honestly unsure how Lyn vs Lucy's gonna go

Edited by Motendra

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Well, that's certainly one way to go about it, but that doesn't make it any less climactic. In this gauntlet at least. Tho ngl, I'm honestly unsure how Lyn vs Lucy's gonna go

Close. That's really all I can say. Tharja is leeching support from her, but, then, Hector is leeching support from Lyn. Who knows. Awakening did seem to have more even distribution of votes, so maybe being funneled into a limited selection will help, but Awakening also has the most characters to choose from. I honestly wish they put these two up against the third and fourth so that they could at least survive one round each.

I think Lucina will take it over Lyn. I don't think the CYL results reflect reality in placing Lyn over Lucina since the the new 3DS fanbase is just too big. Seems more likely that more hardcore/older players were interested enough to participate in the voting. I do think Ike is still the top male though. (Smash fame and all that helping)

Can't tell if waifu power will overcome Ike or not, so we'll have to see.I think it'll end up Lucina vs Camilla in the second round, and it really makes me wish the multiplier wasn't around. I'd love to see the raw popularity bloodbath between them. Lucina seems like she'd still be the favorite, but Camilla is the sole Fates rep in this gauntlet, and look how Corrin crushed Robin.

Who are the other 3 team Camilla voters here? Tough choice between Lucina, Tharja, and her, but I think I gotta go with Camilla. This is gonna be yet another gauntlet with no Serenes friends for me, isn't it.

9 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

You mean most votes?  I'm not sure how much all Annas together had.

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Close. That's really all I can say. Tharja is leeching support from her, but, then, Hector is leeching support from Lyn. Who knows. Awakening did seem to have more even distribution of votes, so maybe being funneled into a limited selection will help, but Awakening also has the most characters to choose from. I honestly wish they put these two up against the third and fourth so that they could at least survive one round each.

That'd admittedly be a disservice to Tharja & Camilla though, as it gives them a lesser fair chance in their bracket for not going head to head with their closest rival, according to CYL. At most its a slight misfortune, but for once, this may be the most fairest bracket so far, in that every person has a challenge. Well, that is, unless you're Ike, who made top 5 TWICE

EDIT: but then again, even tho Ike has the most combined votes, its only barely, and given that Chrom, who was #4 lost out to Ephraim, its a toss up between the two.

Edited by Motendra

danm I'm hyped, I can't decide if I want Ike or Lyn

Ike looks like he'll be a tank, while lyn is the only mounted bow user

ALSO, Save your free summon untill the end, so if you don't get the legend you want you can focus on summoning the others you want

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You mean most votes?  I'm not sure how much all Annas together had.

Yes. I never did the math, but someone else did.

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

That'd admittedly be a disservice to Tharja & Camilla though, as it gives them a lesser fair chance in their bracket for not going head to head with their closest rival, according to CYL. At most its a slight misfortune, but for once, this may be the most fairest bracket so far, in that every person has a challenge. Well, that is, unless you're Ike, who made top 5 TWICE

It's also a disservice to the two more popular ones to have them beat out early on. Especially Roy. At least Lyn and Lucina are close, but Roy's going to get destroyed.

Edited by Arthur97

38 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, yes Ike is awesome. I am going to be team Lyn, but if Ike became first male winning gauntlet I will be happy for him. I don't think it's impossible anyway.