Uhh... Hi (Really!? YAY!!)

Arashi-chan

Uhh.. Hello, I'm Arashi (or Laura, or whatever, pick one).Forgive me if my english is sucky, I'm Mexican. Well, uh, I'm a fan of FE. I suck at strategies, a lot, a big lot actually. I've played from FE6 to FE10 (I will be starting Holy War soon, Thracia's supposed difficulty scares me) but I haven't completed 6 yet.

I like snipers, nomads, mages and valkyries (Rath and Priscilla FTW!).

Well, aside of FE, my favourite games are Earthbound, Mother 3, Brawl, All Mario Karts, Persona 2 (both games, which I think are better than P3 -sorry P3 fans-), Final Fantasy IV and VI, Megaman (Original and X series), and others.

I love music, the best thing I've ever heard being "In the Hall of the Mountain King". I listen mostly to classical music and videogame music. I rarely watch TV. I love books, my favourite authors being Verne and Asimov.

Well, I don't know if I should add something else, so I guess that's it.

oh my! another valkyrie lover!

welcome to the forest!

I'm Troy of Troy, Chaos Incarnate! They say my walls are impenetrable!

...my welcome posts are getting awfully repetitive aren't they? maybe i should change it....

but welcome! make yourself at home!

XD

Edited by Troy of Troy

Uhh.. Hello, I'm Arashi (or Laura, or whatever, pick one).Forgive me if my english is sucky, I'm Mexican. Well, uh, I'm a fan of FE. I suck at strategies, a lot, a big lot actually. I've played from FE6 to FE10 (I will be starting Holy War soon, Thracia's supposed difficulty scares me) but I haven't completed 6 yet.

Well, aside of FE, my favourite games are Earthbound, Mother 3, Brawl, All Mario Karts, Persona 2 (both games, which I think are better than P3 -sorry P3 fans-), Final Fantasy IV and VI, Megaman (Original and X series), and others.

I love music, the best thing I've ever heard being "In the Hall of the Mountain King". I listen mostly to classical music and videogame music. I rarely watch TV. I love books, my favourite authors being Verne and Asimov.

You like Rath and Priscilla, eh? Something tells me you'll get along fine with CGV and Fox...XD

Anyways, welcome to our forest. ^^

damn right

sup new person?

hi there. enjoy your stay at the forums and have fun.

btw, priscilla user? we'll get along pretty fine. ( she's my fe7 fave, but i don't play fe7 that much ¬¬)

so yeah, you'll be safe at CGV's and Fox's side

1. I'm half-Mexican and barely know Spanish :'D

2. Music ftw

3. I love you for the third bolded line the most. You are awesome.

Welcome!

EDIT: Oh yeah, my name is temporarily Porom, at least until I can change it again. I'm known around Internetland as Bizz

Edited by Porom

1. I'm half-Mexican and barely know Spanish :'D

2. Music ftw

3. I love you for the third bolded line the most. You are awesome.

Welcome!

EDIT: Oh yeah, my name is temporarily Porom, at least until I can change it again. I'm known around Internetland as Bizz

Half Mexican? I is a full blooded Mexican...who measures 6.7 and weighs 233 lbs at age 18. Good to know you are mex like me. ^^

Listen to Muse, by any chance?

A little bit, yes.

God, I didn't know that there were lots of Priscilla fans (In my school, most FE players always tell me that she sucks -which is NOT true-).

Still, thank you all for the welcome :lol:

A little bit, yes.

God, I didn't know that there were lots of Priscilla fans (In my school, most FE players always tell me that she sucks -which is NOT true-).

Still, thank you all for the welcome :lol:

Tashi/Gulcassa/Asian guy he is nowthose people SUCK COCKS and should have their intestines torn out then fed to them for thinking priscilla sucks

She is regarded here as one of the best units in the game. If you couldn't guess by my avatar, she is my favorite Fire Emblem character.

Tashi/Gulcassa/Asian guy he is nowthose people SUCK COCKS and should have their intestines torn out then fed to them for thinking priscilla sucks

Actually, I do believe he has recently changed his opinion of her after using her in the game.