New anime project possibly?

RedRob

So I was looking through r/fireemblem today when I saw this in one of the threads there.

9uqoyd3cxliz.png

The OP of the thread noticed some letters of Lucina's new spear and translated it. No one's sure what it means, but it's an interesting easter egg to say the least.

Here's the original thread link. https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/6wp1ah/text_in_lucinas_spear_from_heroes_new_fire_emblem/

I saw this on Reddit, and if it's true then damn, what a way to reveal it. It's gotta take a sharp eye to notice the text, so props to them.

An Awakening anime would be fantastic!

oh jesus christ i hope this is just some easter egg and not actually something thats going to happen in reality

If it makes them money, I am all for it. I know I will be buying it.

Edited by XRay

27 minutes ago, Lautsuu said:

I saw this on Reddit, and if it's true then damn, what a way to reveal it. It's gotta take a sharp eye to notice the text, so props to them.

An Awakening anime would be fantastic!

I don't know about that. Lucina claims it's "from different world". That would rule out FE2

1-3 (?) Gaiden and Awakening (feel free correct me). Honestly I can even imagine completely original FE anime unrelated to anything so far.

Can someone make some assumption about it's name etymology? It could help.

Edit: Norse mythology Valkyrie huh...

Edited by Tenzen12

30 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

I don't know about that. Lucina claims it's "from different world". That would rule out FE2

1-3 (?) Gaiden and Awakening (feel free correct me). Honestly I can even imagine completely original FE anime unrelated to anything so far.

Can someone make some assumption about it's name etymology? It could help.

Edit: Norse mythology Valkyrie huh...

Pretty sure it's one of those "the real world gave it to me cause voting" things. Plus, I read that the characters were specifically Yllisean.

"Was given through fourth wall" is not exactly line that would justify cool ultimate  weapon in anime though.

World of Awakening and it's predecessors also didn't use much Norse mythology themes. Genealogy did , Magwell and Askr does too.

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

"Was given through fourth wall" is not exactly line that would justify cool ultimate  weapon in anime though.

World of Awakening and it's predecessors also didn't use much Norse mythology themes. Genealogy did , Magwell and Askr does too.

In the end, this is probably a tease (whether anything comes of it, who knows), so continuity means little in the first place. The lance may not even be in it.

I don't know if I would like that. While a new FE anime (especially awakening) would be pretty cool, I dont think it would adapt right to anime. There could be alot of things that go wrong. 

Besides that, I...don't think its gonna happen lol. That just seems very far fetched lmao.

Er...My best bet for a Fire Emblem anime would be something like Utawarerumono (unlikely, FE has too many characters compared to that) or the Heroic legend of Arslan at best.

At worst we'll have another OVA like the one from 199X (I can't remember the year it released) and I'm sure that's going to be....interesting.

Anyways it seems pretty unlikely for it to happen at this point in time, maybe in 10 years or something.

An anime about "Heroes" can be interesting, and I would like to see it, even if is just an Ova with a small cast of characters from different games, like with only the ones in the op screen + the Askr trio and in Veronica and Bruno's side we can have Xander since he wants to stay with her in the game and maybe some others GHB units.

And Heroes can be cool for an anime, since... well... it doesn't even have Supports, so... No shipping shenanigans, I would like that, Idk about others