September event Schedule

V-raptor

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Pretty excited! The TT is probably fe9, but i'm wondering about the mini TT. What could it be?

Also, Ninian and Hawkeye? Very random if you ask me.

The mini TT name resembles a Hector quote, so it might have something to do with him.

I don't know if that holds up in Japanese, though.

Just now, Othin said:

The mini TT name resembles a Hector quote, so it might have something to do with him.

Well, I'm guessing no free Hector, so..... Oswin? Uther? Leila?

1 minute ago, Othin said:

i mean, regardless of wording, it is what hector's told his fate will be when he picks up the armads, and what it does end up being

so I think it's most likely related to him

although i'm not sure who the boss would be in that. zephiel?

9 minutes ago, unique said:

i mean, regardless of wording, it is what hector's told his fate will be when he picks up the armads, and what it does end up being

so I think it's most likely related to him

although i'm not sure who the boss would be in that. zephiel?

Huh, yeah.

Durban:
“You desire strength? Then prepare yourself. Once you have gained such power… Your life will not end in a comfortable bed. You will die on the battlefield. In the savage garden of war’s bloody delights.”

I'm guessing the boss will be Hector himself.

Edited by Othin

1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I hate to break it to you guys, but I have a very strong feeling it's Fates related. Though I can't really complain as it might be Anthony's only shot at entering Heroes

What is your basis for this?

3 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I hate to break it to you guys, but I have a very strong feeling it's Fates related. Though I can't really complain as it might be Anthony's only shot at entering Heroes

ehhhh, i know it's called moment of "fate" but

taking into account that we know the black knight and nephenee are gonna be in the game, we saw a new map with the black knight on it, and it's named in english and japanese after the chapter where ike fights the black knight

i think it's pretty safe to assume it's fe9 related instead

Edited by unique

4 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

What is your basis for this?

i'm not sure if this is the answer your looking for but gut feeling. Since we've been getting only Fates characters for Warriors, it's what I'm thinking

2 minutes ago, unique said:

ehhhh, i know it's called moment of "fate" but

taking into account that we know the black knight and nephenee are gonna be in the game, we saw a new map with the black knight on it, and it's named in english and japanese after the chapter where ike fights the black knight

i think it's pretty safe to assume it's fe9 related instead

But if it is Fates related, you heard it from me first. I honestly want to hope its PoR related

In the Japanese versions, Fire Emblem Fates is called "Fire Emblem if", while the Japanese name for the TT still translates to "Moment of Fate" and is the name of the Japanese name for FE9 Ch27. So in Japanese, the name is still a reference to that chapter but has absolutely nothing to do with Fates.

The mini-tempest will be related to Sacred Stones to go along with Ephraim and Eirika's Bound Hero Battle, and the title references Selena and will feature her as either the boss or the bonus unit.

The New Hero Log-In Bonus will be because of the characters from Warriors being introduced. 

The Moment of Fate tempest will be Path of Radiance-themed and will feature the Black Knight as the boss, and Nephenee as the bonus unit dashing my hopes of her and Brom being in a banner together. The Black Knight's GHB will come in October, sort of how like Xander and Camus took forever to show up as playable despite being seen prior.

And those are my predictions. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Ooh, a PoR Tempest! I can't wait to see! But no BK GHB kinda sucks. :(

It looks like there's no new GHB at all scheduled for September.  They've really cut back the pace after having a new one every other week.  The Black Knight might be a TT reward or they might have his GHB at the beginning of October.

So I'm excited for the tempest trials and the warriors related stuff. I would think given it's with the sacred stone bound battle the mini tempest would be related to them, but the quote does seem like it refers to Hector more, so maybe this is a chance for everyone to get a free hector, or maybe it'll be a FE6 Hector. The other tempest trial should most definitely be the black knight, with him foreshadowing his GHB later on, I'm predicting since the Nephenee sprite has been leaked, she'll be the TT reward. Now the Warriors maps, either they could introduce the protagonists (which tbh I don't want as they don't need to be messing with Alfonse and Shareena) or it could be a series of maps containing characters in heroes that are also in warriors, or it could be a double promotion, for if they decide to reveal the characters for it a week before or whatever, those could be new characters that aren't in either game yet, IDK though, so this is all speculation, besides doing the final reveals that close to the games release is a very risky, then again that's only 17 days away so who knows.

I feel like the mini tempest trial could be Brave Heroes related since it starts the day the browser game ends and ends together with their banner.

I thought for sure we will have a TT on friday with BK as final boss but looks like that one is postponed to the one after. Maybe he appears as a boss twice? With the mini final map being the one shown in the trailer? Consider me intrigued about the future :)

Also I'm probably the only one here but I'm glad that there is no BK GHB this month. They should do something special with him. And it seems like they do maybe because he was the top ranked villan in CYL (didn't check that but I guess that is not too far fetched).

13 minutes ago, MPhoenix said:

And it seems like they do maybe because he was the top ranked villan in CYL (didn't check that but I guess that is not too far fetched).

Checking the rankings, he was by far the highest, yeah. He got rank 54 for his FE9 version and rank 58 for his FE10 version, with the next highest villains being Aversa at 111 and Lyon at 115. BK's two incarnations combined got four times as many votes as Aversa.

A mini-TT sounds horrible to me. Look! Less time to get everything you want!

Anyway, the only weird thing that comes to mind is that with the new skills banner today, the Threaten Def banner, and the next BHB being Eirika and Ephraim, Ephraim could end up being on two concurrent banners. He probably won't, but it would be pretty weird if it happened. Their BHB banner would probably just be the Sacred World units or maybe Eirika and Seth and Tana or something.

As for the Black Knight, appearing as a TT boss before he's a GHB would be fine when you think about it. All the GHB units except for Berkut, Lloyd, and Valter, have appeared as enemy units. Clarisse and Legion appeared on the last two chapters of Paralogue 7 for example. So, they could do something similar and have him be an enemy to fight before we can obtain him. It would also mark the first time a TT boss was a 1-range unit, a knight, and possibly a unit who could counter at all ranges because so far, all the TT bosses were mages.

I don't think that BK won't be in a GHB this month, technically they haven't formally announced him only teased him with some gameplay at the end of an ad, there was never a statement of "black knight coming to heroes" sort of deal just a second of gameplay, a live action appearance and nothing else, I wouldn't be surprised if we got him around 9/20 - 9/27 or alongside clarise or robin, then again they may just add him in an actual banner which could be why he may not get a GHB because they never give us information on new banners until days prior.

If the mini TT really is Hector, I'm guessing the final boss fight with him will be FE7 Ch30H, since that's where the line is from and it seems appropriate. Probably one map set being the FE7 chapter, and if it has a second map set, the FE7 paralogue. Or the FE6 chapter, but that'd be strange when there's a more relevant paralogue.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Checking the rankings, he was by far the highest, yeah. He got rank 54 for his FE9 version and rank 58 for his FE10 version, with the next highest villains being Aversa at 111 and Lyon at 115. BK's two incarnations combined got four times as many votes as Aversa.

There is also the two other versions of him from PoR and RD that were included as options within the CYL poll, so his options were split between four options.

9 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

There is also the two other versions of him from PoR and RD that were included as options within the CYL poll, so his options were split between four options.

As Zelgius? Interesting. I didn't see either Zelgius by that point in the rankings, so I don't think they had a huge impact, but still.

---

Since there isn't even one full set of Tellius maps yet, I'm guessing the FE9 TT means they must be planning an FE9 banner mid-month. For the other map set, they'll probably use the CYL maps.