FE Warriors at TGS

Tolvir

Leo gameplay is being shown. Looks like a "mounted Robin" to me. (Edit: Apparently they cut out the special animation? The beep?)

As for Validar, I want to say he has a unique "Dark Mage" moveset, but am not sure on that.

Edited by Sire

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They were mostly talking about being princesses and their families.

Hm. I hope the full support ends up being worth it, at least. Assuming that short portion wasn't the whole support in-game...

Just now, Arthur97 said:

You mean how they're dead?

That wasn't exactly the whole focus, but it was brought up.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Hm. I hope the full support ends up being worth it, at least. Assuming that short portion wasn't the whole support in-game...

Can't say if it was the full one, but the end of it definitely felt like a natural end point to a convo.

Leo uses his Ice Blade for one of his specials, that's cool (no pun intended). Why did they cut away at one point? Was that just an accident or were they deliberately hiding something?

Pretty princess Validar is the best Hoshidan royal.

History Mode looks... shorter than I imagined. Five maps, with only a handful of battles on each. I hope it's either more in-depth than it looks or there's some hidden maps or something.

Also, Wrys spam in the chat was still fun. As was Robin apparently being made out of money, and Camilla eating Leo when they paired up.

Edited by Anomalocaris

4 minutes ago, Azz said:

Bollox I slept in ;____;.

im pretty sure some youtube channel will have it recorded and upload it soon. the celica one was uploaded really quickly.

also im a little concerned about history mode. are there only 5 maps or am i missing something?

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

Why did they cut away at one point? Was that just an accident or were they deliberately hiding something?

It wasn't entirely intentional, perhaps due to time issues, since they did apologize for it. Or it was an oversight while they were piecing together material.