Tolvir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Are sure? Are you really sure?

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So... DLC is for the titles already in, and we're recycling characters already? It barely made sense in Heroes!

Does that answer your question?

Just now, Anomalocaris said:

That was a pretty disappointing stream. DLC was expected. Bride Lucina is a neat season pass bonus, but I was hoping for SOMETHING substantial shown tonight. Even just Anna gameplay or some new boss or something.

I think the single most surprising thing is the complete lack of the maps they've shown us. 

Well, with the DLC, I can hope for...

Fates - Azura (with a Nohr costume variant). Arthur and Oboro may be fun to include as well.
New Mystery - I just want some classic SD characters, so if they jump fully into New Mystery, I am not sure about the results.
Awakening - Personally hoping for a Valm arc if it is not in the base game. I want Walhart, Virion, and Cherche! // The alternative is including the kids from Awakening, such as the trio or Cynthia.
Otherwise, a fairly uneventful stream. The presenters had fun which was nice and I learned I could pair-up with characters not in the main team, but getting some sleep probably would have been the better alternative. Oh well, now to just wait for the JP release and see everything unlocked then...

I was so happy because I thiught it was Bride Caeda but noooo, it's Bride Lucina.

Sigh...I don't know anymore. Still getting the game, still super hyped, I don't even mind DLC, but...just give me the full roster already.

Also... @Anomalocaris Was it you who spoiled Canas in the chat? I saw you, you cheeky bugger. I was the one who mentioned Sigurd going to a BBQ.

4 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

That was a pretty disappointing stream. DLC was expected. Bride Lucina is a neat season pass bonus, but I was hoping for SOMETHING substantial shown tonight. Even just Anna gameplay or some new boss or something.

I would have been okay with DLC announced for one of the games that actually needs more representation, even.

Just now, Lau said:

I was so happy because I thiught it was Bride Caeda but noooo, it's Bride Lucina.

Sigh...I don't know anymore. Still getting the game, still super hyped, I don't even mind DLC, but...just give me the full roster already.

Also... @Anomalocaris Was it you who spoiled Canas in the chat? I saw you, you cheeky bugger. I was the one who mentioned Sigurd going to a BBQ.

Yep.

Sigurd and Canas are kinda like opposites if you think about it. One's really hot and one's really cool.

Just now, Anomalocaris said:

Yep.

Sigurd and Canas are kinda like opposites if you think about it. One's really hot and one's really cool.

Indeed they are.

I think it's great that they're going to add more characters from the three games by DLC, but you have to remember that this doesn't mean that other games won't get represented.

For some odd reason the presenters optimism leaked onto me. So I wasn't all that grouchy with the disappointment. Ehh I was hoping it was bride Caeda but Lucy is far more popular so it makes sense.

The super bear from the dw9 portion was the highlight of my night.

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

Indeed they are.

I think it's great that they're going to add more characters from the three games by DLC, but you have to remember that this doesn't mean that other games won't get represented.

I once had a talk with someone about a hypothetical map where you control Sigurd and Canas, and the bosses are a fire dragon and an ice dragon. You have to be careful about which hero you send to face which dragon, lest you incur a OHKO.

Honestly I think that's okay. It would have been nice to get a "Miscellaneous Heroes" pack with fan favorites like Ike and Roy, but they'd be significantly underdeveloped and malintegrated compared to anyone from the core three games and limited in their connections to the other characters.

I'd rather leave Lyn and Celica as the only bonus characters and instead fully add more games in the eventual sequel.

Edited by Anomalocaris

4 minutes ago, Neghis said:

Are they joking? The only thing they had to do was choose other games to focus on with the dlc... This will sour a loooot of people on this game.

Cause people weren't sour before hand...

Gonna be avoiding Reddit for a while it seems, they always have some of the worst reactions.

1 minute ago, ChickenBits said:

For some odd reason the presenters optimism leaked onto me. So I wasn't all that grouchy with the disappointment. Ehh I was hoping it was bride Caeda but Lucy is far more popular so it makes sense.

The super bear from the dw9 portion was the highlight of my night.

Super Bear kinda winded me to the point where I really wasn't paying attention to anything after it. 

The chat for this stream was lethal levels of toxic. Was ist just for this one or were the other streams the same?

People have the right to be disappointed, but by the way some people reacted you'd think the world was ending or the producer murdered an infant on stage.

Just now, Fireball260 said:

Super Bear kinda winded me to the point where I really wasn't paying attention to anything after it. 

Super Bear was insane winning against a man who fights armies by himself. Reminds me of Xander's horse who can do anything. 

10 minutes ago, Florete said:

Damn, no official Anna reveal still. Come oooon, they've teased her so much, not even considering the leak. They have to reveal her before the game releases next week...right?

What are they even tying to do here? Are they just messing with people who like her?

Also did you guys noticed that Lianna has a Staff (10) icon instead of a Vulnerary (4) icon ? If Staff user can heal other units that's quite good

im sure with the classes change the game have still some surprises

also Chrom and Lucina (Bride form included) were playable in a game named Project Zone 2 so i guess, that why she is popular 

Edited by W.F.Jiel
forgot a name

2 minutes ago, Pizzaface said:

What are they even tying to do here? Are they just messing with people who like her?

13 minutes ago, Florete said:

Damn, no official Anna reveal still. Come oooon, they've teased her so much, not even considering the leak. They have to reveal her before the game releases next week...right?

She is on the same banner with all the playable characters. She'll be playable, no worries.