Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

I don't think the feather mercenaries care about winning. They're going to push Corrin to get another 1.4 billion increase in this hour, which will give Ninian the multiplier.

Also, why are there so many salty people on team Corrin? Don't tell me you actually expected to win when outnumbered 8 to 1.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I don't care about the other bracket. I just want her to lose. My ideal scenario would be an upset in the semi-finals to enjoy the meltdown. 

So what I infer, from reading between the lines in your last dozen or so posts, is that if you absolutely had to choose, a Ninian win wouldn't be your first preference.

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Nonrian scum!

No. I just want Ninian to lose in the semi-finals. F!Corrin winning wouldn't be a meltdown at all: it's expected due to her overwhelming popularity. Just like Ike VS Camilla. 

Is F.Corrin that much more popular than Ninian?  Ninian's hourly average is over 200,000,000, which appears to be more than everyone else put together (pre-multipliers).

Just now, JJ48 said:

So what I infer, from reading between the lines in your last dozen or so posts, is that if you absolutely had to choose, a Ninian win wouldn't be your first preference.

Dozen? I don't think I've even done more than 10 posts regarding this particular VG. 

It's basically the healer VG all over again for me. I'll keep opposing Ninian this time around. 

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Is F.Corrin that much more popular than Ninian?  Ninian's hourly average is over 200,000,000, which appears to be more than everyone else put together (pre-multipliers).

I'm talking bout overall popularity. We'll have to wait and see where do the losing teams migrate to in the finals. 

8 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Nohrian scum!

No. I just want Ninian to lose in the semi-finals. F!Corrin winning wouldn't be a meltdown at all: it's expected due to her overwhelming popularity. Just like Ike VS Camilla. 

Hm. I suppose we have different expectations of the fanbase, then. If an FE7 character managed to make it to the finals after what happened in the CYL gauntlet, and then lost again to another "3DS (self-)waifu", I can only see that ending in flames. Where you see it as Ike vs. Camilla, I see it being like Lyn vs. Camilla, except on an even greater scale.

I am not that invested in this gauntlet, but I would like Ninian to win and give the GBA games a gauntlet win. Any win for pre3DS characters makes me happy since I get rather tired of seeing the same 3DS characters over and over again in the gauntlets while pre3DS characters are changed out.

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Also, why are there so many salty people on team Corrin? Don't tell me you actually expected to win when outnumbered 8 to 1.

I have less salt that distilled water.  I'm on Team Corrin, but only for Feathers.

I dislike the current system and wanted the upset only to show how chaotic it is to effect change.

Just now, JJ48 said:

Dozen? I don't think I've even done more than 10 posts regarding this particular VG. 

It's basically the healer VG all over again for me. I'll keep opposing Ninian this time around. 

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

I'm talking bout overall popularity. We'll have to wait and see where do the losing teams migrate to in the finals. 

Just now, Rezzy said:

I have less salt that distilled water.  I'm on Team Corrin, but only for Feathers.

I dislike the current system and wanted the upset only to show how chaotic it is to effect change.

I was mostly referring to those who were actually campaigning for M!Corrin's victory just to piss off team Ninian.

I mean, after being on the losing team for the first few gauntlets, I have never expected to cause an upset. If I lose after intentionally picking the weaker team, so be it, at least I fought for a character I like.

2 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

...What is going on with these double posts?

It's been a common problem for months now, especially on bigger threads.

Man, I waited too long. The two hours of no multiplier ate up the time I needed to dump the rest of my flags. 

I'm somewhat hopeful that Ninian wins. Because if Corrin does, then that gives her a 100% win rate in every VG she's been in. In addition to being the first two-time winner of a VG. That gives you shivers.

6 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

...What is going on with these double posts?

It's been a common problem for months now, especially on bigger threads.

EDIT: Speak of the devil...

Edited by Rezzy

17 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I don't think the feather mercenaries care about winning. They're going to push Corrin to get another 1.4 billion increase in this hour, which will give Ninian the multiplier.

I got just what I expected out of Team Corrin, 1.2 million points.  That all the winning I need.

17 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I got just what I expected out of Team Corrin, 1.2 million points.  That all the winning I need.

2 minutes ago, kcirrot said:

Me too.  Between this and Fae, I'm just shy of 2 million points.  After the score updates, I'll have to see where it puts me rank wise, since I won't be able to play much the next couple days.

I messed up with my feather usage and I'll end this round with a score of 1.6 billion, which is a far cry from what I would have hoped. I guess I'll have to use my 600 leftover flags next round to boost my score.

I guess I'll see where I fall after this multiplier ends. Maybe I'll shoot up a bit after spending 400 flags this round.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's called the multiplier. 

You win.

@eclipse Clean up needed on aisle four.  Someone spilled double posts everywhere.