Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Cool? No. You want a Brave Lyn, Klein, or Jaffar with minimal inheritance? Or a healer, 4* 39 Gordin, or 4* 40 Clarisse of no inheritance?

And I'm not sending out greens on principle.

I've never played a Jaffar, I hope I can win my matches with him. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

I've never played a Jaffar, I hope I can win my matches with him. 

I've never actually used mine outside of his grinding. As it is, I'd rather not leave him overnight. (Other friend of mine would probably really like it if I stayed Tana).

(Hope you get colourless randomly- I got my two blues before I got your Tana).

41 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but did they say how the multiplier is different this time?  The news says it's different, but doesn't say how.

The point disparity needed to activate it is bigger, iirc.  How much bigger I'm not sure on.

10 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Here, I sent you a invite. My name is Nova and I got Julia +10 as my shared character to help with pesky blue dragons should you use Adult!Tiki for bonus.

Thanks!

I think I got Ike right now, but let me know if you want something different.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Just another legal loli that even managed to trick a robot?

I never played Awakening, she is just convenient and I didn't want to go A Tiki because victory feathers
I also didn't want to go FCorn because she's a bad unit and I cant have such blasphemy on my reputation

Nowi is 1000 years old. It's not her fault if she looks like she's 4!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I never played Awakening, she is just convenient and I didn't want to go A Tiki because victory feathers
I also didn't want to go FCorn because she's a bad unit and I cant have such blasphemy on my reputation

Nowi is 1000 years old. It's not her fault if she looks like she's 4!

You know what a legal loli means right?

Also, play awakening and fates already

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

legal

Those kinds of things aren't my intentions since I'm a robot, and nothing more

This is strictly a business arrangement 

9 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Also, play awakening and fates already

Give me the time and maybe I will!

It looks like Ninian is a beneficiary of post Heroes popularity.  She was second lowest on the CYL poll of everybody, but got the most first round votes by a wide margin.

21 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Can anyone post a link to the prediction spreadsheet thing? Is it up yet?

Here you go

Supporting A!Tiki this round.  With bonus triggers being more lenient this time around (3.5% according to the prediction tracker?), it doesn't make much sense to spend flags today.  I'll hold out for tomorrow's bonuses. 

1 minute ago, DLNarshen said:

Supporting A!Tiki this round.  With bonus triggers being more lenient this time around (3.5% according to the prediction tracker?), it doesn't make much sense to spend flags today.  I'll hold out for tomorrow's bonuses. 

Yeah, I'm on Team Fae, and I've been using Flags faster than I can earn them.  Maybe their trying to make it so everybody spends their flags early so nobody has any left for a last minute upset.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I'm on Team Fae, and I've been using Flags faster than I can earn them.  Maybe their trying to make it so everybody spends their flags early so nobody has any left for a last minute upset.

I would hold some flags, it's clear the bonus is going to be active for much of tomorrow.  The developers actually did it, they went Full (Offensive word for the developmentally disabled).

This is likely to be really random.  Fae could actually steal so long as her team holds enough flags for tomorrow.

59 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

The point disparity needed to activate it is bigger, iirc.  How much bigger I'm not sure on.

It's smaller, a lot smaller.  

While I hate the multiplier, I have to admit, I'm curious to see how this basically random gauntlet will work when you have two teams that aren't completely lopsided.

I think Ninian will beat our baby chicken by overwhelming numbers.  Fae's team just won't have enough flags to take advantage of all the multipliers.  But closer matches like the semifinals and finals who knows?

Well, for the first time since I woke up, Fae does not have the Multiplier.  I might save a few flags, but today is pretty much the only day I know I'll be able to play much.  Yay Columbus Day

So far, I've gotten Est, Takumi, and Ike as aliies.  It's a bit nice that I've been getting different colors pretty evenly.  I'm at 2/5 for Red, 2/5 for Blue, and 3/5 for Colorless.  There usually is at least one Color I can't seem to get.

Edited by Rezzy

I remember hearing someone say the new multiplier would be 2.5. The spreadsheet currently says the largest it could be is 3.1. But I do think it means I'll save flags for later, whereas I used to burn them whenever the multiplier appeared.

2 minutes ago, Usana said:

I remember hearing someone say the new multiplier would be 2.5. The spreadsheet currently says the largest it could be is 3.1. But I do think it means I'll save flags for later, whereas I used to burn them whenever the multiplier appeared.

I'll start burning flags for my baby chicken at 6x bonus. 

25 minutes ago, Usana said:

What do you mean?  I thought the stacking multiplier was following the 0.1 increase every hour.  I though the threshold to trigger the multiplier was just lower.