Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

5 minutes ago, Lau said:

Accepted! Haha, I only use the Arena for the orbs, I'm not interested in the competitiveness or Tier 20. Too much hassle, and the game gets stale in large doses - and if you stop playing, you'll be knocked out of the tier.

Actually, if you stop playing, your tier won't change at all, but you get no rewards.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

So I'm a safe to assume that A!Tiki will lose her match against Nowi?

With the current multiplier mechanics, every match-up is currently in the air because small shifts can cause multipliers to move. Ninian currently has the best chance of winning a match this round, but even then, I wouldn't put it more than 60% this early in the round because of how volatile the score is around a multiplier.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Man, the scores for F!Corrin vs Sophia are rather stagnant.

There’s been two or three multipliers for Sophia to each multiplier for Corrin.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Hah, you think that's bad? Have you been following Ninian vs Fae? Poor Fae has had two multipliers in a row now I think, and she's still 1.5 billion points behind. It makes me feel a little bad honestly...

Fae had like 7-8 bonuses in a row, then she gave Ninian a bonus; afterwards she's been in bonus ever since.  

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

With the current multiplier mechanics, every match-up is currently in the air because small shifts can cause multipliers to move. Ninian currently has the best chance of winning a match this round, but even then, I wouldn't put it more than 60% this early in the round because of how volatile the score is around a multiplier.

That sounds like they almost fix the problem with the gauntlet in general. Yet cynicism  in me can't help but feel like something not right about that.

Hey there!  Just a poor Fae fanboy trying to support her to the best of my abilities...  My Friend Code is 4720818679 if anyone needs some good friends for Team Fae.

I'm on Team Fae using my 95% completed Fae. I can swap her out with some other unit color if necessary, though.

Also, whoever is going under the name Sage Moonie on Heroes has this 5* Nowi with Ignis/Lightning Breath+/Fury 3/Vantage 3/Threaten Res 3, has been saving my butt during these battles. Please tell me what team you are going to next if Fae loses so your Nowi can keep protecting me as a meat shield helping me out.

Just ran into this monstrosity in the gauntlet:

Spoiler

LvaH6vM.png

rZSUkcE.png

The Bride Cordelia with 41 HP is my Summoner Support one, and the other is @Rezzy‘s

Is that you, @XRay?

Wait never mind it has Death Blow not LaD

Fae supporter reporting in. My FC is 297-063-1297. I have a fully built Brave Bride Cordelia as my rep, but I got some Blade mages of all colors if anyone needs them for questing.

So looking at the prediction tracker, what I'm getting is that the Gauntlet has stopped even pretending that it's meant to be any sort of competition, and have instead decided to push the randomness whole-heartedly.

I mean, from the graph, we pretty much have multipliers for one team or the other pretty much every single hour (with maybe a couple exceptions).  Is there even any point to collecting/spending flags anymore?  The whole thing essentially comes down to a flip of the coin anyway.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Reveal hidden contents

LvaH6vM.png

rZSUkcE.png

The Bride Cordelia with 41 HP is my Summoner Support one, and the other is @Rezzy‘s

Is that you, @XRay?

Fae supporter reporting in. My FC is 297-063-1297. I have a fully built Brave Bride Cordelia as my rep, but I got some Blade mages of all colors if anyone needs them for questing.

Hope Bridelia has been helping.  At least the Lyn was on your side.  It's odd to be seeing so many Titanias in Gauntlet.  I hardly ever see her in Arena besides my own.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Reveal hidden contents

LvaH6vM.png

rZSUkcE.png

Is that you, @XRay?

Hope Bridelia has been helping.  At least the Lyn was on your side.  It's odd to be seeing so many Titanias in Gauntlet.  I hardly ever see her in Arena besides my own.

4 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

So looking at the prediction tracker, what I'm getting is that the Gauntlet has stopped even pretending that it's meant to be any sort of competition, and have instead decided to push the randomness whole-heartedly.

I mean, from the graph, we pretty much have multipliers for one team or the other pretty much every single hour (with maybe a couple exceptions).  Is there even any point to collecting/spending flags anymore?  The whole thing essentially comes down to a flip of the coin anyway.

Uhm, you need flags to get feathers?

4 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Just now, Bartozio said:

I suppose, though just participating (and hopefully winning) nets you some feathers.  Unless you're planning to make it to the upper tiers, you're not really missing out on much by not going after the flags.

Also, anyone know what these Sacred Coins are?

7 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

The whole thing essentially comes down to a flip of the coin anyway.

It is not a coin flip. Just like all previous gauntlets, you can mathematically predict when the bonus' happen, how much the score increases, how many flags are spent and how many flags will be spent based on previous data.

1 minute ago, JJ48 said:

Also, anyone know what these Sacred Coins are?

To buy and upgrade skills for the S slot. See in game news feed for more info.

3 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Oooh, how do you do that?

As long as you have the Coins and Badges, I don't think there's a limit.