Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Why one and only?

Team Ninian's size will mean a massive lead after that bonus, which Corrin may not be able to catch up to. That being said, there may be a second multiplier for Ninian if Corrin's multipliers play out right but no more than that.

The sheer score difference seems to have broke the prediction tracker, so I can't use that to estimate Ninian's first multiplier 

Edited by Korath88

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

I am so happy that team Adult Tiki won. All the lolis have fallen. At the very least this should mean that those on team Young Tiki should be joining her older counterpart.

Fun fact- all the loli dragons lost

Both Corrins won

All the dragons with summer versions also won (Corrin and Adult Tiki)

I was so happy to wake up and find out all the lolis lost. It felt like a bit of a win... even though Nowi is the only one that grates on me. I wouldn't have minded Fae winning. Tiki is just eh to me.

Tbh, I'm still not really invested in the outcome of this. The dragon candidates don't really bother me. Happy to have ranked 232 in Team Corrin first round, though. Only hit a few multipliers - some at the beginning and some at the end. Hoping to do the same this time round, though expecting Ninian to trounce us.

Probably join Ninian after this if she does. She's from my favourite FE (along with Thracia) and she's put in some good work for me as a dancer :) Plus she broke my pity rate on the FE7 banner, which I still believe is my worst banner pulling session of all time ^.^

4 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

But if there were no multipliers, there would be no reason to have the gauntlet, you could just check the Choose your legends gauntlet for the results.

Not if you had secret voting!

2 hours ago, Thane said:

This just reinforces my belief that the Blazing Blade fans are the most devoted fans out there. I bet they've already got a secret society running where they meet every Tuesday, and they've all got a portrait of Ninian on their nightstands.

I wouldn't know anything about that.  I have a card gaming group on Tuesdays, so I've never been able to make the meetings.

EDIT:  I'm pretty sure the Tiki/Corrin match is what the developers had in mind with the multipliers, with both sides getting multipliers at a pretty steady pace.  Too bad that only happens if the characters are pretty close to begin with.

Edited by JJ48

Woke up this morning to find that I apparently ranked #2 in A!Tiki's army for round 1.  I spent all my flags since I miscalculated when I should have started spending them last night -- I like to save some flags for the last round since they're worth more there, but at least this is good for my cumulative score. 

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Still waiting on a Ninian bonus to spend flags.... come on M!Corrin try to catch up at least and pull ahead....

Wow. It's taking this long for M. Corrin to recover from the first hour.  It's entirely possible that Ninian may never have a multiplier at this rate (M. Corrin may keep doing just well enough to remove the multiplier, at which point Ninian plunges him deep into multiplier territory again).

Ninian multiplier will be in 2-3 hours from now, if I'm not wrong. This likely means that Ninian will get a second multiplier much later, which will seal Corrin's fate.

On average, Corrin is scoring about 30-40 million higher than Ninian with the multiplier, which is honestly kinda pathetic. This also means that Corrin is spending flags early. You'd think people would have learned by now.

Edited by Korath88

18 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Ninian multiplier will be in 2-3 hours from now, if I'm not wrong. This likely means that Ninian will get a second multiplier much later, which will seal Corrin's fate.

I'm personally still hoping that, as more of America wakes up (the gauntlets start in the middle of the night for us), we'll get more and more Ninian fans and actually manage to overpower M.Corrin with his multiplier!

Come on, Ninian fans!  Let's send M.Corrin crying back to his sister/mother-figure/girlfriend/whatever-else Camilla!

Edited by JJ48

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I went with Ninian, because she's the only one of the four left I'm particularly fond of.  ATiki is okay, but I really hope the finals aren't Corrin vs Corrin.

I would love a Corrin vs Corrin final! It would be Hilarious!

Corrin! Stop hitting yourself!

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Hooray for the randomness caused by the multiplier!

I'm kinda in the same boat though; I was either going to go for Young Tiki or Fae if Nowi lost. So... @Anime27Arts @Poimagic do either of you know what team you're going for next?

I think I'm going to head to M!Corrin because he was my first 5* and my other choice is Ninian and I've already lost a bunch of feather going to Nowi so I'm getting those feathers to finish my Boey.  Idk I haven't chosen yet.  I have all of the candidates so it doesn't bother me who I choose I'm just kind of down on this since this multiplier is just getting insane to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if Ninian lost this entire gauntlet.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Missed one of the battles because some JP jerk sent out a Ninian. Can this mode do anything right?

Try using a low-level character.  You'll be matched to other low levels, and a high-level donated unit will wipe out everything. 

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

No thanks, I like my Ninian's bonus points.

Forgive me if I misunderstood.  I thought you were saying you had lost a multiplier battle, in which case I was curious if losing the battle with a bonus unit got you more points than winning without it.

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Forgive me if I misunderstood.  I thought you were saying you had lost a multiplier battle, in which case I was curious if losing the battle with a bonus unit got you more points than winning without it.

Of course, if I can reliably win using my Ninian, why shouldn't I use her? Am I somehow forewarned of dumb RNG?

Reminds me of how I got 2 allied red units against a TA F!Corrin... Obviously I had my Tiki, and obviously we lost... Like... I'd appreciate not having the same coloured units as the bonus unit I'll obviously be using, especially if it's weak against the enemy bonus unit, but it is what it is. :/

Edited by Frenzify

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Of course, if I can reliably win using my Ninian, why shouldn't I use her? Am I somehow forewarned of dumb RNG?

You are not forewarned of specific incidents,  of course, but you do seem to know that RNG exists and that such results are at least possible.

Just now, JJ48 said:

You are not forewarned of specific incidents,  of course, but you do seem to know that RNG exists and that such results are at least possible.

...And surely it's equally as likely, if not more so, with any other unit- people should just be smart and not use units that screw over the mascot, under the assumption that the heaviest hitters in their party are using the mascot?

Well I'm Team M!Corrin my rank suffered because the few multipliers Nowi received I was gone during stupid marching band.  He was my first 5* plus mine isn't half bad.  My current lead is Bunny!Chrom but can be changed if needed.  

Every single matchup I've had this round has given me a red unit from people who aren't my friends -.-

None of them have been M!Corrin, thankfully, but still... why can't they give me helpful other colours, like my lovely, lovely friends? -.-

So far, I haven't died, but one was very close, and I had to sacrifice my M!Corrin at one point, so he didn't get the HM. I like getting the HM :(

I ended up going Adult!Tiki for the feathers and expected her to lose. I did not see the last minute upset against Nowi coming. Honestly, I like both, and while I like my 500 victory feathers, it sucks that Team Nowi lost as I think they had the advantage the entire time.

If A!Tiki loses against F!Corrin, I'll likely end up joining her. I have F!Corrin and no Ninian, although I am tempted to join Ninian anyway so a GBA game can win the Gauntlet. It's not like I'm going to get high points since I am not saving every single flag for the final round.

Edited by Sire