What will you do?

Magical CC

Your city have been attacked by zombie. Your lover have been bited by one of the zombie. She is transforming into an all flesh rotting off, slow, retarded, eat people's fucking brains creature and in your hand is a gun, what will you do and why?

I? kill her immediately... :(

Edited by Collete

....my answer would be too depressing for me to say...but ill do it anyway.

i would hold her in my arms...(she can bite me...i dont care)...put my head against her's and pull the trigger. killing us both.

Edited by Gatrie: Guns of Black Ice

Fun fact: Zombies don't make people their slaves. That's vampires. Zombies have lately not been anything like zombies (all flesh rotting off, slow, retarded, eat people's fucking brains) and vampires have been showing up in stuff less and less. Why? Because apparently everyone thinks that zombies are vampires and vampires don't exist nowadays. So yeah, change your post from 'zombies' to 'vampires' or GTFO.

Fun fact: Zombies don't make people their slaves. That's vampires. Zombies have lately not been anything like zombies (all ) and vampires have been showing up in stuff less and less. Why? Because apparently everyone thinks that zombies are vampires and vampires don't exist nowadays. So yeah, change your post from 'zombies' to 'vampires' or GTFO.

Uh....why? When I said zombie, I really mean zombie... I know the dif between a zombie and a vampire...

Uh....why? When I said zombie, I really mean zombie... I know the dif between a zombie and a vampire...

Zombies don't transform people into zombies by biting them.

Watch old black and white movies and then say that. Lately zombies have been replacing vampires in everything. Everything. Vampires don't even exist anymore except in Castlevania, and the so called 'zombies' in most movies and games and stuff these days are vampires who just happen to have the name Zombie. All of them. Yep, no Vlad the Impaler. Just Zombie the Vampire.

Watch old black and white movies and then say that. Lately zombies have been replacing vampires in everything. Everything. Vampires don't even exist anymore except in Castlevania, and the so called 'zombies' in most movies and games and stuff these days are vampires who just happen to have the name Zombie. All of them. Yep, no Vlad the Impaler. Just Zombie the Vampire.

You're arguing what is true and what isn't about two things that do not exist?

i would hold her in my arms...(she can bite me...i dont care)...put my head against her's and pull the trigger. killing us both.

Over dramatic much XD

it's a zombie, it wouldn't die (didn't bother checking if anyone else said this =D)

well... since it's a girl, I'd wait for her lover to take action and avoid her as much as possible.