Metal Rabbit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you're scared of mods? thats hilarious

no I am not, just saying that, this kind of warning coming from a person who used to be a mod is a person that we don't have to take very seriously like before

I'm one to ask, but is this a joke?

The funny thing is I still have some loyalty to rules even though I was fired not yet two weeks ago.

What annoys me more about these tiny violations is that it doesn't seem like the moderators see it.

The funny thing is I still have some loyalty to rules even though I was fired not yet two weeks ago.

What annoys me more about these tiny violations is that it doesn't seem like the moderators see it.

yeah I've noticed that about you, and that was there mistake for taking you off the mod list since you were the only one to notice little things like these

no I am not, just saying that, this kind of warning coming from a person who used to be a mod is a person that we don't have to take very seriously like before

so if they're not a mod you dont need to listen to what others say?

so if they're not a mod you dont need to listen to what others say?

you love to try and make others say other things when they aren't saying anything of the sort don't you?

you love to try and make others say other things when they aren't saying anything of the sort don't you?

thats what your posts suggest. and quit always freaking out and being so god damn defensive here. you take everything like a relentless assault as if we're like "SAY ANYTHING AND UR BANNED"

Just so that people know, the moderators are aware of this concern and are currently considering the matter.

Understood. I trust there'll be some new announcement when you're ready to take action.

Masu's looking out for me. Even I thought for a moment what you said earlier was disrespectful to me.

Guys, NTG is TECHNICALLY a former mod. She still has access to the staff forums and the authority to help out moderating certain things. She won't warn people, but she will help out with guidelines and such. The only reason she is a former mod is because she left for a while because she was busy. I would have no problem giving her back the moderator title if she wanted it.

Guys, NTG is TECHNICALLY a former mod. She still has access to the staff forums and the authority to help out moderating certain things. She won't warn people, but she will help out with guidelines and such. The only reason she is a former mod is because she left for a while because she was busy. I would have no problem giving her back the moderator title if she wanted it.

Is 20 pixels over the maximum too much? You're the one who needs to decide.

thats what your posts suggest. and quit always freaking out and being so god damn defensive here. you take everything like a relentless assault as if we're like "SAY ANYTHING AND UR BANNED"

lets see, since you know me IRL and you've seen me get angry sometimes and take some things seriously, you think I was am being defensive when I am not most of the time, a lot of people say some stuff but I don't see you or anyone else doing this so yeah just stop it right here and now before this goes anyfurther

Please tell me that isn't directed at me.

Masu took that literally and actually thought I was being serious, I just wanted to see what he would say(I was totally right) and so no it was a joke man

lets see, since you know me IRL and you've seen me get angry sometimes and take some things seriously, you think I was am being defensive when I am not most of the time, a lot of people say some stuff but I don't see you or anyone else doing this so yeah just stop it right here and now before this goes anyfurther

Masu took that literally and actually thought I was being serious, I just wanted to see what he would say(I was totally right) and so no it was a joke man

like you always ask me "Cant you put joke tags man? so i know if ur joking?"

like you always ask me "Cant you put joke tags man? so i know if ur joking?"

that was a while ago man, people can change and then tell when people are joking sometimes like with adam as he thought I wasn't joking as with you too; when I was noob I said that. Now I know people more and can tell most of the time if they are joking or not

Let's not bring that into this shall we?

they can't do that since it can only be talked with other people that is part of it and in private where no one like me can see it

Edited by Repede