What are you aspiring to be?

Oguma

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am aspiring to be The Village Idiot. It takes a hell of a lot of work and study to achieve such high standards.

Edited by Shuuda

I'd like to do something with sports or economics. I'm fairly talented when it comes to sports (I can do almost everything, and I'm an excellent (not to brag) volleyball player), and my physical education teacher and volleyball trainers have recommended me to do something with it, and I really enjoy it.

Economics however, are also very interesting, in my opinion.

I'm currently in university doing a course called Police Studies. I'll probably be a Police Officer for a few years after I leave university and got my degree. Then maybe, an Inspector.

I am aspiring to be The Village Idiot. It takes a hell of a lot of work and study to achieve such high standards.
Lol! I am the best village idiot around!
A hobo. Them are awesome.
...Adam is one.
It could be anything from a medical professional to a programmer to even a teacher.
Not a Flaming cheese pants spokes-person?

Once I have finished my training, I would probably be a lawyer.

If things don't go too well with the training, I willl stick to male modelling...after that career is finished I might become a photographer.

I tried being a spokes person for PCs, but I stopped after some Mac fanboys threw hardware at me during a convention. Bastards gave me a concussion.

:o

But...who would be mean to you as a Flaming cheese pants spokes-person? The..inflammable cheese pants fanboys?

I just want to survive and be happy. I don't really care what I do for a living. So long as I have someone to share my life with, I could be perfectly happy digging ditches the rest of my days.

I just want to survive and be happy. I don't really care what I do for a living. So long as I have someone to share my life with, I could be perfectly happy digging ditches the rest of my days.

Same here ;)

Haha, yeah, at least you would be living on.

And I see you went back to your old avy, now I know you. ^^

@CGV Cool

I want to be a game designer and if I ever make it big, I want to redefine gaming, gameplay, and player-character interaction. I am tired of the same bullshit and games to the point I don't even what to play them.

If not, then I could be a video game music composer. I want to study with the big players of the American industry and learn their ways.

I wanna be a Fashion Designer and/or Character Designer. But my mom says I would make a good Lawyer.

I have to say Lawyer is not a good job as many people think. I am currently training to become a lawyer. Alot of hard work is put into it and its tough. Only few become very successful...unless you come from a family background of lawyers :/

I wanna be a Fashion Designer and/or Character Designer. But my mom says I would make a good Lawyer.

my mom says the same thing to my sister and I want to be a accountant, and I am on my way to be on as well