What was the biggest disappointment for you?

Wolf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the fault of the mechanic.

It could be done very well if the developers wanted it to work well.

It's not the mechanic's fault, but that doesn't mean that it isn't possible/likely that that situation will occur.

I wouldn't say that. It could have definitely been more, but it's far from the worst in the series.
No, that clearly belongs to SS.
I actually liked that aspect of it quite a lot.
That was one of the few aspects I liked, at all...

i have to agree with Fox.

it was very enjoyable seeing the different perspectives of the story, and it was very refreshing.

it made this game very unique compared to the previous ones.

The support conversations weren't too bad, and I liked the anybody-supports-with-anybody idea. What I didn't like was the totally bland characters with no personalities like Aran and Vika. Speaking of Vika, I hated how you only got to use some characters for a level or two here and there and they could never keep up with other units. And why were there no trial maps?!! The Black Knight was also really easy if you don't move Ike (it's a lot harder if you move to attack the BK).

FORCED SLOW MAGES.

I don't want to use Sanaki or Micaiah :{

Onto the real list.

- Support blah blah how you doin'

- Dumbed down narration (srsly, stop using similes and shit)

- Paladin (silver/gold knight) caps :{

- Lack of paired endings.

- Needs more dark magic users.

- roy's our boy lol

Edited by Will

I find it really frustrating that the Black Knight went from being a hated villain in PoR to an anti-hero in RD. I know, there's enough cartoon villains already, but I'm not supposed to like the Black Knight. Even Ike is now practically groveling at his feet!

Ah, Gawain's daughter. Now I can pull out the family tree by root.

Are you serious, Ike? This guy tried to murder you and what's left of your family and you're overjoyed when you hear he's still alive?!

They should have dumped meg, Brom and some other characters and put in supports

But Brom is a pretty decent character. Meg...I must admit, the game could do without her. Zihark doesn't deserve that kind of torture.

But Brom is a pretty decent character. Meg...I must admit, the game could do without her. Zihark doesn't deserve that kind of torture.

Yeah i know brom is decent, I just don't like him for no reason lol, Zirark deserves better, I always though Neph and Ziark was a cute couple

My disappointment is that it didn't come out for gamecube :(

Actually I did thought it wasn't fair that it didn't came out for gamecube. Like Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess came out for both Nintendo Wii and Gamecube.

Actually I did thought it wasn't fair that it didn't came out for gamecube. Like Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess came out for both Nintendo Wii and Gamecube.

They don't sell gamecube games in Sweden anymore. :(

To get the first FE 9, I had to buy a secon-handed one together with another gamecube console and accessories. Yet, all I needed was the game!

Edited by xanatha