Lie to nosy strangers on the internet

Dracologist

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt such is relevant for the more important question would be whether if cotangents likes me, in which they most certainly do! After all, a selection of my most powerful and reliable spells are founded upon my own the laws and angles of triangular seals and my own variations of pentagrams. Perhaps one such as yourself can witness such in action when I am to duel against a colossal robotic invader that is targeting Buckingham Palace in three days—lest the government is already waiting there in which would unfortunately force me to exterminate such a threat in my own pocket dimension.

May one ask, just what do you look for in a spouse?

Most certainly! In fact, I am in possession of a large collection of firearms from across Earth's history alongside a selection hailing from around the present universe. As after, such is necessary for me to remember their appearance and function so a magical deity such as myself can invoke my spell to duplicate such weapons. After all, how else would I possibly have chosen to defeat the Geminian Leviathan that threatened the coast of Russia last year? As one ought to know, I am ever so fond of my modified ornate sixteenth century single-shot musket in which I multiplied by hundreds to defeat such a beast within but a mere four minutes. I, for one, would perhaps be fond of my previous strategies of using more explosive weaponry if not for the fact the United Nation deemed me as a threat and attempted to strip me of all my rights.

Simply put, I possess far more guns you might ever be able to comprehend.

If one is to have an archnemesis, whomever might they be?

13 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Most certainly! In fact, I am in possession of a large collection of firearms from across Earth's history alongside a selection hailing from around the present universe. As after, such is necessary for me to remember their appearance and function so a magical deity such as myself can invoke my spell to duplicate such weapons. After all, how else would I possibly have chosen to defeat the Geminian Leviathan that threatened the coast of Russia last year? As one ought to know, I am ever so fond of my modified ornate sixteenth century single-shot musket in which I multiplied by hundreds to defeat such a beast within but a mere four minutes. I, for one, would perhaps be fond of my previous strategies of using more explosive weaponry if not for the fact the United Nation deemed me as a threat and attempted to strip me of all my rights.

Simply put, I possess far more guns you might ever be able to comprehend.

If one is to have an archnemesis, whomever might they be?

You because of your long winded explanations... and zanza

whats your darkest secret?

If a person or organization bears an average sch/y (Schemes per year) score of over 10.482902, they shall hereby be designated as "evil".

WHY ARE MY BONES SO SMALL?