Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

3 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Same here, but for Takumi. And it seems I slept through 2 multiplier earlier this morning, so I'm sitting on 1k flags right now. 

I have more than 1k flags for Takumi too... I have only used some of them with multipliers just to go up in the top.

But I really don't care who wins, I only want the feathers lol that brave bow for my Takumi is not going to magically appear after all

Edited by SniperGYS

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

Being so unpredictable that even bots get too frustrated to try is the mark of a truly great strategist. :P:

And the best part is, it goes so well with his character. 

I'm going to drop 400 flags onto the hour when the 7.1 multiplier would be and hope enough other members of Team Soren do the same that we push Takumi's multiplier forward an hour and maybe secure the victory.

Edit: Nevermind. I flipped two columns in my head. What Team Soren really needs to do is pull back and not spend any flags.

Edited by Dracologist

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I have more than 1k flags for Takumi too... I have only used some of them with multipliers just to go up in the top.

But I really don't care who wins, I only want the feathers lol that brave bow for my Takumi is not going to magically appear after all

Same,I have 1K flags as well.

But I really want takumi to win this.

14 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Don't forget that you can carry leftover flags into next round and improve your score there.

I'm going to have to.  I've got 1200 flags on Team Soren.  Every time I checked in, we didn't have the multiplier, and I was mostly saving them yesterday.  I got like one multiplier, so my rank's around 30K.  My total rank is pretty good from last round, but I overestimated the amount of bonus hours I'd see today and was at work, so I couldn't check all that often.

20 minutes ago, Kori said:

Well if we're going to lose, might as well go with a bang. :p I'll wait for these and drop all I have, because Takumi probably won't need any help to win the finale if he gets there.

From what I'm seeing, Takumi would actually be a slight underdog against Amelia provided that she also advances (and the predictor currently has her doing so). Her hourly average this round is 121,130,869 to Takumi's 118,280,607. Of course, there's still the wild card of which team the losers will fall in line with next round.

8 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I'm going to drop 400 flags onto the hour when the 7.1 multiplier would be and hope enough other members of Team Soren do the same that we push Takumi's multiplier forward an hour and maybe secure the victory.

Shouldn't we be doing the opposite though? As in, going with the ever-so-fun strategy of not doing VG battles at all in hopes that that'll push our next multiplier, and by extension Takumi's next multiplier, a hour or so forward.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Shouldn't we be doing the opposite though? As in, going with the ever-so-fun strategy of not doing VG battles at all in hopes that that'll push our next multiplier, and by extension Takumi's next multiplier, a hour or so forward.

I had a dyslexic moment and flipped two columns in my head. I edited that comment, but I guess you quoted before I finished the edit.

Edited by Dracologist

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

From what I'm seeing, Takumi would actually be a slight underdog against Amelia provided that she also advances (and the predictor currently has her doing so). Her hourly average this round is 121,130,869 to Takumi's 118,280,607. Of course, there's still the wild card of which team the losers will fall in line with next round.

Actually Takumi has a Decent enough chance to win against amelia,Since their Gains aren't that far apart.

If Soren loses, my preference order will be Shanna>Takumi>Amelia.

Shanna first, because I like her.  Takumi wins over Amelia, because running an Armor unit without Distant Counter or guaranteed Armor March or Dancer sounds like too much masochism for my liking.

Takumi, plz avenge your big brother's wrongful loss... I have 400 flags right now for multipliers. I haven't gotten all the quest ones just yet tho and I'm not sure if I will.

Edited by Anacybele

It's simple for me. If Soren loses (which is very likely at this point), I'm going with the last girl standing regardless of which one survives. Just out of sheer pettiness, I will do everything in my power to stop Takumi from winning in his first gauntlet. I'll already be upset enough on Saturday when OU's football team will probably beat TCU's again anyways...

Just a reminder that the prediction table should probably be taken with a grain of salt since it's a finnicky little thing with this crazy thing. Poor little guy. I pity him. XD This is probably still anyone's game.

I'm kind of frustrated with myself because during he last multiplier I was awake for, I intended to burn through 400 flags. First battle was good, spent my 200 flags. Second battle, I went in with Shigure instead of Soren because I had been doing quests in the Tower. Gah. So I've still got 500 flags left. XD Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in time for the upcoming multipliers if they ever choose to come. XD

In response to your sheer pettiness, I should hope that Leo loses every future gauntlet that he's ever in.

Purposely ended up missing a few Takumi multipliers, yesterday and this morning. My phone wouldn't work at the school, so I missed about half a school day of the gauntlet yesterday and then I wanted to sleep and not stay up another hour earlier today. Somehow still in the top 10k, which is a bit worse than I wanted to do but still acceptable, especially since I ranked a lot higher than expected in the first round.

Edited by Sunwoo

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It's simple for me. If Soren loses (which is very likely at this point), I'm going with the last girl standing regardless of which one survives. Just out of sheer pettiness, I will do everything in my power to stop Takumi from winning in his first gauntlet.

That’s probably the similar thing I’m going to do. I’m not a huge fan of general Amelia (paladin ladies for life), but at least I have played her game and not Takumi’s.

Also she didn’t plague the arena in the first few months, but he did.

Edited by Vaximillian

28 minutes ago, Jbunzie said:

Same,I have 1K flags as well.

But I really want takumi to win this.

Oh, I would love if he wins, he deserve some love instead instead of the hate he usually receive. But I'm ok of he lost too

19 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Of course, there's still the wild card of which team the losers will fall in line with next round.

I feel that if Takumi wins, then most of the Team Soren will go with Amelia to "avenge Soren" , but I'm talking based only in what I have seen, and that is, most of the people going with Soren because they hate Takumi.

Btw, I feel a bit bad for Soren, I have seen in facebook spanish groups (and some other sites) some fans  that want him to wins only because "he is gay" ... Not because they like him as a character or as a unit, but only because "he is gay" , that kinda makes me sad :l

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

In response to your sheer pettiness, I should hope that Leo loses every future gauntlet that he's ever in.

Sorry, I just outright despise Takumi. I have nothing against Birthright / Hoshido in general. I just can't stand any of their royals outside of Sakura. And Leo probably will anyways regardless of anything else.

8 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Oh, I would love if he wins, he deserve some love instead instead of the hate he usually receive. But I'm ok of he lost too

I feel that if Takumi wins, then most of the Team Soren will go with Amelia to "avenge Soren" , but I'm talking based only in what I have seen, and that is, most of the people going with Soren because they hate Takumi.

Btw, I feel a bit bad for Soren, I have seen in facebook spanish groups (and some other sites) some fans  that want him to wins only because "he is gay" ... Not because they like him as a character or as a unit, but only because "he is gay" , that kinda makes me sad :l

Well in that regard Takumi should finally come out the closet and confess his love for Leo

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Sorry, I just outright despise Takumi. I have nothing against Birthright / Hoshido in general. I just can't stand any of their royals outside of Sakura. And Leo probably will anyways regardless of anything else.

And I have no problem with you despising Takumi. But I'm generally sick of all of the "smack-down sports talk" and insulting characters coming from both sides, and I'm specifically sick of how ridiculously petty you can be in the voting gauntlet threads. Things that annoy me I can let slide at first, but if I have to see it over and over again ... well ... you do the math.