Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

24 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Btw, I feel a bit bad for Soren, I have seen in facebook spanish groups (and some other sites) some fans  that want him to wins only because "he is gay" ... Not because they like him as a character or as a unit, but only because "he is gay" , that kinda makes me sad :l

I'm sorry, I  find that quite hard to believe. I doubt people would support a character simply because of their sexual orientation. Plus Soren, despite getting a lot of backlash and hate because people who are unwilling to understand him, scored 10k (if you add his two versions) in the cyl poll. Soren, a character from a game that 70% of the fandom haven't played managed to score 10k, so he's quite loved regardless of his sexuality.

Edit: Plus he's leading this current sf poll by a large margin.

Edited by Skylorella Con

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Soren and Takumeme seem pretty close. Can’t decide whether to go team Takumi or Amelia should Soren lose.

18 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Btw, I feel a bit bad for Soren, I have seen in facebook spanish groups (and some other sites) some fans  that want him to wins only because "he is gay" ... Not because they like him as a character or as a unit, but only because "he is gay" , that kinda makes me sad :l

I’ll be honest, I only really supported Soren because lack of Lucius and he gay for Ike plus I didn’t have Amelia at the time so can’t help but feel sorry after hearing about this

1 minute ago, ruruo said:

@Anacybele I got your Fred when fielded Roderick earlier, it was super fun! They honed each other and erased everything XD

Awesome! XD I put a lot of love into my "husband," I did! :3

I've got 700 flags now. In good shape here for multipliers, methinks.

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

And I have no problem with you despising Takumi. But I'm generally sick of all of the "smack-down sports talk" and insulting characters coming from both sides, and I'm specifically sick of how ridiculously petty you can be in the voting gauntlet threads. Things that annoy me I can let slide at first, but if I have to see it over and over again ... well ... you do the math.

Fair enough. I will avoid speaking of my distaste for Takumi going forward and keep my smack-downy comments to myself. And just to be clear, all my talk here is just that: all talk. I suppose it just comes a bit too naturally since I do like my football and baseball.

I just don't get why some many people hate Takumi. In my opinion, he has some of the best support conversations, along with his two retainers, Camilla and Charlotte. And his Lv40 confession in this game made me feel sorry for the guy.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Fair enough. I will avoid speaking of my distaste for Takumi going forward and keep my smack-downy comments to myself. And just to be clear, all my talk here is just that: all talk. I suppose it just comes a bit too naturally since I do like my football and baseball.

While I personally hate talk like that, I acknowledge that other people who do get overly competitive or like sporting type of things do use it. But use it in moderation, not too often. Also, it certainly doesn't help that some people who say the same things you do actually do mean it and it isn't "all talk". In which case it just becomes annoying to see it even if in context it's a joke.

8 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I just don't get why some many people hate Takumi. In my opinion, he has some of the best support conversations, along with his two retainers, Camilla and Charlotte. And his Lv40 confession in this game made me feel sorry for the guy.

Shooting Elise with the Fujin Yumi without provocation in Conquest gives me a pretty good reason by itself. That might just be me though.

All right! Multiplier time!! 200 flags spent. XD Maybe it's a good thing I screwed up that last multiplier...

My score is pretty decent. During the multipliers starting from the 2nd day (well the last reset at least), I spent about 100 or 50 flags each time I won. Probably not the most efficient way to do things, but I didn't want to be left with a ton of flags at the end.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Shooting Elise with the Fujin Yumi without provocation in Conquest gives me a pretty good reason by itself. That might just be me though.

You're mad at a character because he shot the most annoying character in exsistence? Seriously?

Edited by Poimagic

49 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Oh, I would love if he wins, he deserve some love instead instead of the hate he usually receive. But I'm ok of he lost too

I feel that if Takumi wins, then most of the Team Soren will go with Amelia to "avenge Soren" , but I'm talking based only in what I have seen, and that is, most of the people going with Soren because they hate Takumi.

Nothing wrong with that. That's probably an important part of his character, to those posting that. 

I'm team Soren, but if he loses I'll go to Takumi, as I like him better than the other contenders.

Eh, I could see why people wouldn't be happy with him shooting Elise in Conquest. As far as I'm concerned, though, Elise = on the battlefield = enemy combatant = perfectly legit target.

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

What are the odds of Shanna getting the 7.5x multiplier? I have 600 flags left and I don't know if I should be done with them right now or wait for 7.5x.

I say the odds are pretty good. I’m saving for a 7.5 too.

9 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

What are the odds of Shanna getting the 7.5x multiplier? I have 600 flags left and I don't know if I should be done with them right now or wait for 7.5x.

ironically, the only chance of Shanna getting the multiplier is if she hits hard enough this hour to give Amelia the multiplier. Otherwise the lead won't be large enough and Amelia can coast to victory.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Eh, I could see why people wouldn't be happy with him shooting Elise in Conquest. As far as I'm concerned, though, Elise = on the battlefield = enemy combatant = perfectly legit target.

Besides, isn't it a common military tactic to take down the weakest link? And Elise is technically the weakest link of the Nohrian army due to her not being able to fight.

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

You're mad at a character because he shot the most annoying character in exsistence? Seriously?

............You want to say that again, friend? I don't think you do.

Though seriously, I haven't actually insulted Takumi and have only voiced my dislike of him here. I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from further insulting one of my favorites when I haven't done the same to one of yours.

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Besides, isn't it a common military tactic to take down the weakest link? And Elise is technically the weakest link of the Nohrian army due to her not being able to fight.

Shoot the medic or something, I guess.

13 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

This all comes down to "people are different, and we all have different opinions." lol It's best to kind of let the topic slide since I'm sure everyone in existence has at least one character they like/dislike that makes the vast majority of people go, "OMG NO WAY." I'm sure everyone here has one character they like/dislike for reasons that may seem weird to a number of people. There's nothing wrong with that.

And it's also not a big deal. XD

If it's Shanna and Soren in the finals it just proves how broken the multiplier system is. Lol... not that it really matters, just wish people wouldn't keep saying stuff like "strategy this blah blah" just looks dumb. Hard to coordinate with thousands of people that you cant really control or communicate with. 50 something people aint gonna make such a huge difference.

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm sure everyone here has one character they like/dislike for reasons that may seem weird to a number of people. There's nothing wrong with that.

Like how I don’t like for being perfect and never allowed to grow as a character. I’m fine as long as I’m not pushing my opinion on the others (which I hope I’m not).

11 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Eh, the two parties were conversing at the moment when he decides to shoot at her. Either way, I think it's pretty obvious lots of people really like Elise and so him shooting at her rather unprovoked was not liked. I think people dislike him way more just off his general personality, though. 

I personally didn't like him back when I first played the games since arrogant-but-insecure type characters are usually just kind of annoying to me. I'm still not a big fan of him, but he's okay at least. 

If Takumi loses I'm going team Shanna. I have no idea who she even is, but the fanbase has put me off of Soren so I'm not choosing him. I'm not a fan of shipping, and the gay shipping with Ike is just really annoying to see every almost time he's brought up. 

Edited by Alkaid