Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

We… don’t speak about the healer gauntlet. We never speak about the healer gauntlet.

I still have to play her game. Right after I finish Shadow Dragon, I suppose.

IS: *tries to make healers look cool*

Also IS: *creates a pocket in history most players will refuse to speak of for years to come*

It's been a long time since I played her game for sure. I also have the memory of a goldfish. But it's weird to call her Shanna since she's always been Thany to me.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

On my first night of pulling from the banner, I was pulling only green (unless there wasn't a green in the set) and got 2 copies of Amelia, but 3 5-star copies of Shanna. What the heck?

Definitely too much of that.

Also no Hinoka made me sad.

Okay. I'll relent. Maybe THAT's too much.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

@Rafiel's Aria late but i've had the same problem with no colourless allies on team Soren. lost a chance at flags last round because of it. i have Klein as my lead rn if you wanna add me.

I'll definitely add you. At the moment, my lead is Ephraim, but I can also change to a colorless ally if I need to. Then again, there's also no guarantee that we'll even get each other's characters... Since I know a few of my teammates have colorless as their leads. XD Darn you RNG.

2 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

@Rafiel's Aria late but i've had the same problem with no colourless allies on team Soren. lost a chance at flags last round because of it. i have Klein as my lead rn if you wanna add me.

They don't need to be allies, you can just use your own units of that color and it will count toward the quest. Thank god, otherwise I'd never complete the colorless ones.

30 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sure thing! I'll have to add you a bit later when my mobile data isn't so sketchy.

I'm a little new to Heroes, so my Mist's build probably isn't the greatest ever, but she's decent enough and has actually carried my team on more than one occasion. You can always unfriend me if it's not working out. I don't mind.

Edited by Dracologist

5 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

I'm a little new to Heroes, so my Mist's build probably isn't the greatest ever, but she's decent enough and has actually carried my team on more than one occasion.

It's cool! We all start somewhere. Her spur is nice to work with. And healers are always welcomed. I'm one of the weirdos who likes using healers. Hopefully you get to use my Ephraim one of these days. XD

31 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

Is it just me, or do the numbers for Soren vs. Takumi seem a fair bit closer than they were for Soren vs. Ryoma? It seems that way to me, but that might just be my wishful thinking talking.

I agree, though Soren can't let his guard down knowing what he did to Ryoma... 

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

We… don’t speak about the healer gauntlet. We never speak about the healer gauntlet.

I still have to play her game. Right after I finish Shadow Dragon, I suppose.

What was wrong with the healer gauntlet?

28 minutes ago, BrandedCharmer93 said:

I agree, though Soren can't let his guard down knowing what he did to Ryoma... 

I still can’t believe that happened. I went into team Soren fully expecting to get rekt by Ryoma but now I feel like Soren actually has a chance.

1 minute ago, NegativeExponents- said:

What was wrong with the healer gauntlet?

Three healers on each team every time you did battle. Because people are dumb and keep setting the one they are supporting as their leader.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Three healers on each team every time you did battle. Because people are dumb and keep setting the one they are supporting as their leader.

Wow that’s gotta be rough. I wasn’t really all that active during the healer gauntlet so I guess I was spared from that

2 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'll definitely add you. At the moment, my lead is Ephraim, but I can also change to a colorless ally if I need to. Then again, there's also no guarantee that we'll even get each other's characters... Since I know a few of my teammates have colorless as their leads. XD Darn you RNG.

I hope you've gotten my Bridelia.

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sweet. Excited to use Sharena's waifu!

Aha, so it was your Lucina I’ve just got now. I’m so jealous.

EDIT: and now too! Your Lucina against three Annas. A massacre. An Annacide.

Edited by Vaximillian

50 minutes ago, Dracologist said:

It would be cool to have hour-by-hour archives of previous matches and gauntlets. Sort of like the predictor, but showing the past instead of trying to predict the future.

boop

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I hope you've gotten my Bridelia.

I haven't!!! ;A; I mean...I've gotten to use her before, but so far, all of my colorless allies have been randoms...all of my blue allies too now that I think about it. My most common friend allies are @DarkLordIvy's Ike, @LordFrigid's Caeda, and @Astellius's Caeda...all of which make stellar allies!

11 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I haven't!!! ;A; I mean...I've gotten to use her before, but so far, all of my colorless allies have been randoms...all of my blue allies too now that I think about it. My most common friend allies are @DarkLordIvy's Ike, @LordFrigid's Caeda, and @Astellius's Tiki...all of which make stellar allies!

Those have been my most common friend allies this round as well though I think I've also been occasionally getting a different Ike owned by someone on my list who I'm pretty sure isn't on SF. I can only recall a single time where I got your Ephraim while @Rezzy's Bridelia has yet to show up this round after showing up a couple times last round. Also, @bethany81707's Tana has been a complete no-show up to this point.