Favorite flying units....

Liz

Who do you like the most of the flying units?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Pegasi Riders....

• Marcia
    • Tanith
    • Sigrun
    • Elincia
  2. 2. Wyvern Riders....

• Jill
    • Haar
  3. 3. Bird Tribe...

• Tibarn
    • Naesala
    • Vika
    • Janaff
    • Ulki
    • Reyson
    • Leanne
    • Nealuchi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of them not named Sigrun are awesome.

even tanith?

Doom103 would like to have a word with you about that comment :D

Manith is actually a worthy replacement for Marcia, so yes.

uhhh.... Manith? sounds like Marcia and Tanith mixed together

• 4 weeks later...

Jill

Marcia

Tibarn

While Jill and Haar are both amazing in this game, Jill always turns out slightly better for me (though Haar's lazy habits and eyepatch are sweet). Haar has a major resistance problem that especially hurts him in the final level. Tibarn comes early, at a high level, and has crazy stats along with formshift. Marcia is just slightly better than Elincia, but I rarely use either of them.

Edited by Ragnell 37

Elincia: Unbreakable Brave Sword + staff use + really good movement = YES.

Haar: He's a juggernaut from when you get him until the last two maps, when everything can hit him with magic from any distance.

Tibarn/Reyson: I've never had crossbow issues with Tibarn. Then again, I always use Caineghis to beat 4-F-2 in 2 turns. Reyson always proves awesome, especially in the final chapters when he starts using Laguz Gems and Vigor four units at once.

It's funny how Tibarn beats Reyson. If any character in this game could ever be considered "best," it would be Reyson. Though, the poll does ask who you like most, and the title says favorite, so who cares? ;)

It's funny how Tibarn beats Reyson. If any character in this game could ever be considered "best," it would be Reyson. Though, the poll does ask who you like most, and the title says favorite, so who cares? ;)

Heh, Tibarn's just cool like that.

I voted Marcia, Jill, and Tibarn. though personality wise I like Leanne the most :) . Haar and Elincia did horrible for me last time I played (though I was on hard mode) , so they lost points. Tibarn is awsome though...easily the best laguz king :D ! Jill didnt do so great herself, but she usually turns out better. and Marcia is just awsome always.

I voted for Marcia, Jill & Tibarn. Marcia's my fave peg knight cause she usually turns out faster for me than Tanith though Elincia's a close second (she's not as strong but she's an awesome healer). Jill cause she's a bit faster and she's better in endgame though Haar's really good so it was a tough choice. Tibarn cause he's got a good combination of strength and speed.