Obama is our new prez

Knife

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the election on news, and McCain didn't even come close to Obama's league. In Canada, we're hype about the US's elections I honestly don't know why...

America is big AND we are your next door neighbors

As a black man, I am very happy my people blah blah blah and that the nergo man could be yeah yeah yeah so.

Am I the only black man in this country who don't care about this whole "OMG!!!! A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE" shit? I'm just glad the man I vote for is in office.

NObama Gobama

As a black man, I am very happy my people blah blah blah and that the nergo man could be yeah yeah yeah so.

Am I the only black man in this country who don't care about this whole "OMG!!!! A BLACK MAN IN OFFICE" shit? I'm just glad the man I vote for is in office.

NObama Gobama

ralph bailey hates obama (he is a talk show radio host where I live)

all i can say is THANK GOD FOR THE END OF THE ELECTIONS~!!!!!! they were starting to get obnoxious.

lets see how Obama does as the next president of the United States!

my cheers to him, and good luck in office!

all i can say is THANK GOD FOR THE END OF THE ELECTIONS~!!!!!! they were starting to get obnoxious.

lets see how Obama does as the next president of the United States!

my cheers to him, and good luck in office!

What Chiki said. It is going to be interesting to see how things turn out...

I'm happy for all you Americans. The majority of the UK was even behind Obama, even though what we think affects America in no way.

Same here ;)

The majority of people I met in London wanted Obama to win.

well, i can't say much about this matter since it doesn't concerns me directly. Alas, i think that Obama victory's worthness will be decided on work. So, let's wait to see him work.

On the other hand, McCain took the defeat with dignity and maturity. I've always thought that people were just idiotic school dropouts, pathetic and rude standards, but there are other people that will make the difference, even if it's just speaking.

Edited by Black Sun