Persona 5 Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

OKAY SO THE BIG REASON IDT BBM is scum is because I don't think he'd fake this as scum:

"

anyways SB wasn't there but I talked at him in discord and this is why I think Shinori is scum

idk anymore
I think 3/5 of Shinori/Sully/Bartozio/kirsche/Michelaar holds
I suddenly have this nagging scum kirsche feeling
baldrick being town throws off so many things
like Shinori probably isn't buddies with both Bartozio and Michelaar
baldrick had some good points wrt Sully as a buddy
but I just feel he's town
although my scumreads have been borked
the past few games
and if shinori isn't scum idek
I kind of just feel like shinori's outrage is faked
idk
like yesterday sometime he was in this shouting match with me
and then in the middle of it he PMed me to say "thanks for congratulating me on diamond"
and it's like
yeah mafia anger isn't real anger but also it is a bit
but then if he's town and I mislynch him because he was polite ;///////
but also he was scumreading baldrick and then he thought that baldrick's reaction after the mack claim was townie enough to not lynch him?
just felt weird
it's one thing thinking it was null but enough to reverse a suspicion is odd
like he made a post going baldrick is scum and that case is coming once I get diamond
then michelaar made some posts and he got on that and made a mich case
and then he didn't talk about baldrick until after the mack thing and then he was null/town after that
afgaaaaaa"

Now that I said it, scum is going to be able to fake this all of the time but yeah I don't see him being like YEAH I TOTALLY MADE THIS POST TO SB AS SCUM.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically @kirsche it feels like you're pushing a lynch on BBM because you're getting POE'd.  Some of your content looks townie so it makes me doubtful because I felt the exact same way as Baldrick, but your actual actions themselves make sense as scum.  I do like that you voted Sully over responding to BBM because that's a townie mindset but /shrug.  For the sake of argument, let's assume BBM is town.  Who do you think is scum?

look i'm just gonna say one thing. if sully flips town, and i get PoE'd. at least dont mislynch me on lylo again

Why can I spend hours faking a Prims case just to kill him but BBM can't write that as scum. Both are fakeable.

For the sake of argument, let's assume BBM is town.  Who do you think is scum?

Bart, his case against me is bad and opportunistic and his interactions with Shinori are not as good as Mich's as pointed out by BBM. The only reservation I have about him is that I don't know if he would silently vote Sully again after his Marth push fizzled out just to reverse the decision later.

Just now, kirsche said:

Why can I spend hours faking a Prims case just to kill him but BBM can't write that as scum. Both are fakeable.

Bart, his case against me is bad and opportunistic and his interactions with Shinori are not as good as Mich's as pointed out by BBM. The only reservation I have about him is that I don't know if he would silently vote Sully again after his Marth push fizzled out just to reverse the decision later.

Because only I would use that as a reason to townread him, and even then it's not something that I usually townread people on.

I'd be okay w/voting Bart, but I'd want to reread him to make sure.

3 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I would vote Refa here since his play can be summed up as tunneling on a player until they get lynched, but the rest of my null reads and lower are playing a lot worse than him.

I'm actually really demotivated.  I can get why my play can be seen as scummy but it's like...Kirsche's replies are FINE but there's nothing that I'm like "holy shit this is a town post".

Mafia is stressful when you don't know who is scum.

sighhhh I'm really wondering if kirsche would go for a VT claim at this point as scum. Assuming scum were given fakes, most likely they were given 2 PRs + 1 VT, and since Shinori never used one + they have a potential janned role I don't see why he'd go with VT other than WIFOM reasons, which would be a hell of a gambit considering he's most likely the most experienced player on the scumteam and if he gets lynched they're probably losing

Elie hasn't claimed either

not that i know of

i just feel like masslcaming might as well be worth it now rather than tomorrow which might be mylo/lylo even toho i didn't check the numbers

ugh I wouldn't want to lynch Bart today because if we get the 2nd scum today then scum!Bart would basically have to either PoE himself down or force a 1v1

yeah screw it let's massclaim.

order: Sully, Elie, me, Refa, Via.

Can we just claim before Elie though?  Not because of his alignment but if we wait for him to claim, we might not have time to influence the lynch.

I bet he'll claim VT like everyone else anyways.

8 minutes ago, BBM said:

sighhhh I'm really wondering if kirsche would go for a VT claim at this point as scum. Assuming scum were given fakes, most likely they were given 2 PRs + 1 VT, and since Shinori never used one + they have a potential janned role I don't see why he'd go with VT other than WIFOM reasons, which would be a hell of a gambit considering he's most likely the most experienced player on the scumteam and if he gets lynched they're probably losing

That's my problem.  It feels like a REALLY BAD MOVE to make as scum, although if Prims was a protective role it makes sense for me (because then he'd get called the fuck out for not protecting Mackc2).

SULLY YOU'VE BEEN VIEWING THE THREAD FOR THE PAST 30 HOURS JUST CLAIM OR STATE SOME MORAL OBJECTION TO CLAIMING

11 minutes ago, Refa said:

SULLY YOU'VE BEEN VIEWING THE THREAD FOR THE PAST 30 HOURS JUST CLAIM OR STATE SOME MORAL OBJECTION TO CLAIMING

Sorry, sorry! I left the tab open on my computer and am just now looking at it. I just got a SNES Classic Edition and I've been messing around with that. 

I'm Chihaya Mifune, the fortune-teller chick. A Vanilla Townie.

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Sorry, sorry! I left the tab open on my computer and am just now looking at it. I just got a SNES Classic Edition and I've been messing around with that. 

Not game relevant, so I'll post it in spoilers.

Spoiler

How is the SNES Classic?  I want to get one myself but it's so HARD to get, feels bad man.

@BBM Feel free to claim now.

Just now, Refa said:

Not game relevant, so I'll post it in spoilers.

Hide contents

How is the SNES Classic?  I want to get one myself but it's so HARD to get, feels bad man.

Spoiler

It's awesome! I have an older sister who is in town with her family for the holidays. It's amazing seeing how, decades after the last time she's touched a controller, she's somehow still better than me at Super Mario World. It also has some kind of CRT screen setting that makes it look like an old 90's TV screen. It did cost an arm and a leg to get it though. I ended up paying $50 more than store price.

@BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM @BBM