When are we going to get reruns of Camus and Xander?

Anacybele

Seriously, these two are the only GHBs that have not had a rerun, I believe. Literally.

Why? Newer players shouldn't be doomed to never have them. I can bet there are plenty of players who don't have them either, because both came fairly early. And I'd like to make a merged Camus (I only got one of him). Camus is awesome. So, hello, IS, why no reruns for these guys? Did you just completely forget about these two...?

It can't be "because they originally didn't have infernal difficulty." Like I said, they're the only GHB units to not get reruns, meaning Narcian, female Robin, Michalis, etc. who also didn't originally have infernal got reruns.

Edited by Anacybele

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It can't be "because they originally didn't have infernal difficulty." Like I said, they're the only GHB units to not get reruns, meaning Narcian, female Robin, Michalis, etc. who also didn't originally have infernal got reruns.

All re-runs with Infernal difficulty (re-runs in bold did not have Infernal difficulty on release):

• Lloyd: July 25
  • Legion: August 14
  • Narcian: August 29
  • Robin: September 13
  • Clarisse: September 27
  • Ursula: October 26
  • Michalis: November 24
  • Berkut: December 8

And the original release order:

• Narcian
  • Robin
  • Ursula
  • Michalis
  • Navarre
  • Zephiel
  • Xander
  • Lloyd
  • Camus
  • Legion (first Infernal)
  • Clarisse
  • Berkut
  • Valter
  • Arvis

Starting with the Legion re-run, the post-Infernal Grand Hero Battles and the pre-Infernal Grand Hero Battles have been re-run exactly in the order of their original release with the two lists interlaced with each other.

Meaning it'll probably be about 2 or 3 months before we get Xander again and 4 or 5 months until we get Camus again, unless they pick up the pace. (Pick up the pace, dammit.)

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

All re-runs with Infernal difficulty (re-runs in bold did not have Infernal difficulty on release):

• Lloyd: July 25
  • Legion: August 14
  • Narcian: August 29
  • Robin: September 13
  • Clarisse: September 27
  • Ursula: October 26
  • Michalis: November 24
  • Berkut: December 8

And the original release order:

• Narcian
  • Robin
  • Ursula
  • Michalis
  • Navarre
  • Zephiel
  • Xander
  • Lloyd
  • Camus
  • Legion (first Infernal)
  • Clarisse
  • Berkut
  • Valter
  • Arvis

Starting with the Legion re-run, the post-Infernal Grand Hero Battles and the pre-Infernal Grand Hero Battles have been re-run exactly in the order of their original release with the two lists interlaced with each other.

Meaning it'll probably be about 2 or 3 months before we get Xander again and 4 or 5 months until we get Camus again, unless they pick up the pace. (Pick up the pace, dammit.)

Hmm... That does make sense, I guess. But yeah, pick up the pace, damn it. xP

Yeah, Ice Dragon's explanation is what I've been thinking. For whatever reason, the first round of reruns passed them up, but they did say they'll get reruns eventually, so I'm sure they'll be in the second once it gets to them.

My Xander and Camus have already maxed out HM, so I'm fine having to wait however long it takes to get them again. Kinda sucks that players would have to wait so long if they missed them the first time around, but selfish little old me would rather see new GHB than more reruns even if it'd be nice to get our DC horsies again. XD

2 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

My Xander and Camus have already maxed out HM, so I'm fine having to wait however long it takes to get them again. Kinda sucks that players would have to wait so long if they missed them the first time around, but selfish little old me would rather see new GHB than more reruns even if it'd be nice to get our DC horsies again. XD

I don't need the copies myself, but it's kind of bad for newer players that especially these two reruns were skipped. Xander carried me through a big part of the game. 

Anyway I'm curious how they will make their maps infernal. Hopefully it's not just inflated stats. 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I don't need the copies myself, but it's kind of bad for newer players that especially these two reruns were skipped. Xander carried me through a big part of the game. 

Anyway I'm curious how they will make their maps infernal. Hopefully it's not just inflated stats. 

Yeah. It's definitely a bummer for the people who missed out on them. At the very least, they're not without DC units since Fjorm is free, and she doesn't require 20k feathers. She might not be the BEST unit, but I'm finding that when you're just starting out, just having a DC unit makes things much easier. Now when you get into higher difficulties that's not always the case...

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yeah. It's definitely a bummer for the people who missed out on them. At the very least, they're not without DC units since Fjorm is free, and she doesn't require 20k feathers. She might not be the BEST unit, but I'm finding that when you're just starting out, just having a DC unit makes things much easier. Now when you get into higher difficulties that's not always the case...

DC is nice and was the reason I promoted him (I'm still Ryoma- and Ike-less), but Xander became the indestructible Reposition bot for Nino who had to shoot some Ignis occasionally. 

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Once @DLNarshen gets his Narcian to +10 merged, we can have the reruns.

I'll take all the Narcian reruns I can get.

It sucks that they're waiting so long on Xander, and I'm guessing part of it has to do with the possibility that selling the newer sword cavs like B!Roy, Sigurd, Siegbert, etc becomes harder when one with comparable effectiveness has been widely distributed for free. 

Just now, DLNarshen said:

I'll take all the Narcian reruns I can get.

It sucks that they're waiting so long on Xander, and I'm guessing part of it has to do with the possibility that selling the newer sword cavs like B!Roy, Sigurd, Siegbert, etc becomes harder when one with comparable effectiveness has been widely distributed for free. 

Xander really fills a different niche, though, since most other swords are player phase nukes and Xander is an Enemy Phase unit.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Would this mean that the order for upcoming re-runs will be

Navarre > Valter > Zephiel > Arvis >  Xander > past end of infernals list > Lloyd > Infernals > Camus

I can follow how the lists are interlaced to each other, but what is supposed to happen when we get to the part where the first list has 2 more entries than the other one?

Edited by Reality

I don't know, but I desperately desire them to do reruns. I never got Camus nor Xander in the past as I wasn't strong enough, but as Camus is one of my favorite characters in Fire Emblem, I really hope he comes back soon.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Xander really fills a different niche, though, since most other swords are player phase nukes and Xander is an Enemy Phase unit.

Of the sword Cavs, Seth has got a defensive set and I run also Eldigan and Sigurd as EP units. 

I remember when Camus GHB started, I was pretty relaxed, because Narcian only recently got his first GHB rerun. Everybody was pretty sure that even if someone couldn't do the maps immediately, a rerun wouldn't be too far in the future.