Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

“Still capable”? We have yet to see a male winner that isn’t Ike so my point still stands. IF, by some strange circumstances, a male character that isn’t Ike manages to win the final round of a voting gauntlet, then I’ll be a believer. Basically, “seeing is believing”. 

#RallyMarth
(whenever they allow him to, anyway)

Edited by Motendra

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Welcome aboard!  I've given up caring about the Gauntlet as an actual contest and gone full feather mercenary mode.  That way, I don't get hypernatremia.

Yeah, I seriously need to stop caring about who wins or who loses anymore. It really isn't worth it.

I suppose I'll be donating this cutie to Lissa's cause unless if anyone has any objections.

umtJor9.png?1

6 minutes ago, Motendra said:

#RallyMarth

Marth has kinda not gotten any respect in this game as not only has he not appeared in a single VG, the guy hasn't been on a single banner since the game's launch while the other seven characters who were on those first two banners have each been on at least two banners since. That's honestly just criminal.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Marth has kinda not gotten any respect in this game as not only has he not appeared in a single VG, the guy hasn't been on a single banner since the game's launch while the other seven characters who were on those first two banners have each been on at least two banners since. That's honestly just criminal.

Precisely my point. CYL's #6 deserves better

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Precisely my point. CYL's #6 deserves better

Wouldn't he have scored a bit higher if his votes were combined?

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

He would have 24,547 votes if you combined his totals which would put him between Chrom (8th overall) and Camilla (7th overall).

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Indeed he would have! That'd have given him Chrom's place at #4.

I forgot to specify. In the males division, that is. Overall, that'd make #8

But then again, Micaiah has still yet to even make an appearance, despite being just below Azura at #9 in the female division

Edited by Motendra

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I think FE12 marths vote number was too small to matter.

I  REALLY think both marth and shiida neec a CYL form though. Marth is basically an inferior lucina, and even lucina isn't so hot these days(the best bet for most people is a +5 masked marth with fury). He needs a divine falcion,in fact every falcion user does, though I personally think every falcion user should get thier own unique upgrade to falcion.

And why shiida you say? Just give her a 16 might wing spear that kills both armored and horses. And give her an atk boost.

8 minutes ago, Jbunzie said:

Now I just hope azura wins against lissa.

What is this slanderous filth?

Kinda surprised about this turn of events. Took a nap with the impression Tharja was gonna win. That'll teach me about making assumptions, I suppose.

33 minutes ago, Motendra said:

#RallyMarth

Marth...he deserves better. If there’s a weapon that could really benefit from the weapon refinery, it would be the Falchion. Chances are that Itsuki would carry an upgraded Falchion instead. 

Huh, cool. Now I can't possibly be more than mildly disappointed at the final results. Still hoping Azura wins just for feathers, but Lissa winning would be A-okay with me. She's freaking adorable in that outfit and I wish I'd managed to get her.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Well, after thinking things through, I’ll make use of that C!Lissa I didn’t use for bonus points and put in my DC Eliwood as my lead unit. He’s definitely better than how he was in the previous gaunlet; he’s now fully merged, +spd and with Blazing Durandal. C!Lissa doesn’t really interest me but I don’t want Azura to win. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Man the double standards are for real, should figure that much by now.

I haven't actually read anything but the last page, mostly because I was only curious who won between Tharja and Lissa, but what do you mean?

Well, I guess it's nice to be on the winning side of the multiplier screwage this time.  I likey them victory feathers... 

---

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I've given up caring about the Gauntlet as an actual contest and gone full feather mercenary mode.  That way, I don't get hypernatremia.

Ahaha, I love that. :lol:

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

@Infinite Dreams Laslow have been helpful.

Yay! :):

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I suppose I'll be donating this cutie to Lissa's cause unless if anyone has any objections.

umtJor9.png?1

Nice Soleil, hope I get her!  She has such a beautiful attack stat (and speed!). 

I will be on Team Lissa from now on! Please add me whoever is on Team Lissa. (' v')b 7103653333. I will have Happy New Year! Takumi as my lead and will be changing back and forth to other colored units that I feel would help your team. (:

Edited by Aera

The final match of this gauntlet is not Azura vs. Lissa. It's basically ... me versus all of my IRL friends who play this game who all went with Lissa XD Regardless of who wins, it's going to be interesting knowing that all my IRL friends just went Lissa. Awakening too stronk.

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Man the double standards are for real, should figure that much by now.

And of course it's you

52 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

What is this slanderous filth?

Kinda surprised about this turn of events. Took a nap with the impression Tharja was gonna win. That'll teach me about making assumptions, I suppose.

Lol,I wasn't with lissa I was with Azura I just wanted tharja to lose.

Just now, bottlegnomes said:

I haven't actually read anything but the last page, mostly because I was only curious who won between Tharja and Lissa, but what do you mean?

People jumping for joy that Tharja lost & Lissa probably been fine on it's own but since the CYL Gauntlet is still fresh off my mind I remember the sheer outrage when Camilla beated Lyn through the multiplier. Seeing the exact opposite of that happening on sites like Reddit pisses me off to no ends because it's a good thing that the "underdog" won but when it was the vice-versa showing up that's when it was fine to be angry.

I'm so done with craps like that & this forum is better on the way people are reacting.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

The hell do you care?

Because I've seen you act as if people feeling annoyed about certain things happen or hating the gauntlet is irrational, but you get annoyed at shit that goes on in this thread too. Also, you are once again generalizing people, painting everyone with the same brush stroke. Not everyone who's happy that Tharja lost to the multiplier hated it when their own teams lost because of it. Quite a few people here have legitimately just stopped giving a shit at this point. Are you trying to start a fight and antagonize people here on purpose?

And don't double post.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Because I've seen you act as if people feeling annoyed about certain things happen or hating the gauntlet is irrational, but you get annoyed at shit that goes on in this thread too. Also, you are once again generalizing people, painting everyone with the same brush stroke. Not everyone who's happy that Tharja lost to the multiplier hated it when their own teams lost because of it. Quite a few people here have legitimately just stopped giving a shit at this point. Are you trying to start a fight and antagonize people here on purpose?

And don't double post.

I just said it piss me off because of Reddit & not SereneForest, genius.

Edited by Zangetsu

What sort of shit happened in this thread while I was busy not giving a damn? Stop your petty squabbles already.

Azura apparently won again according to my 1100+500 feathers. Who won on the other side, Lissa or Tharja?

Edited by Vaximillian