Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

IMG_20180106_194705.jpg
Fire Emblem Heroes is kicking off the new year in the most festive way possible!
Take part in the battle to determine which of these eight heroes will become the first star of 2018!

The gauntlet will last from the 1st to the 7th of January.

The final round is upon us:
IMG_20180106_194637.jpg

Lissa, Pure Joy, is up against Azura, Celebratory Spirit!

This time, the gauntlet is accompanied by a month-long New Year’s summoning focus banner of Azura, Camilla, and Takumi.

As usual, there will be a score tracker on the official website.

Whom are you going to support?

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The text strings are for quests, which are the exact same as they've been before. No details of the Gauntlet's theme or characters have been gleaned from datamining.

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

No details of the Gauntlet's theme or characters have been gleaned from datamining.

I know. Should have specified it’s speculation on my part.

But they had a gauntlet with two sets of summer heroes. It makes sense if they make a gauntlet with two sets of winter heroes.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I know. Should have specified it’s speculation on my part.

But they had a gauntlet with two sets of summer heroes. It makes sense if they make a gauntlet with two sets of winter heroes.

Might wanna rename the thread to be [Speculation] then, since the current one and your first post make it sound as if we've got confirmation.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Might wanna rename the thread to be [Speculation] then, since the current one and your first post make it sound as if we've got confirmation.

I rewrote the OP. Is it clear enough that it’s my speculation now?

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I rewrote the OP. Is it clear enough that it’s my speculation now?

Well, as a teacher and a regular user of the internet, I say you can never be too clear (particularly through emphasis), but ya know, do whatever, I'm no mod.

Anyway, I'm anticipating goofy themes like "shy people" or "nice smelling vs. stinky people"

If it is a seasonal one, I'll probably go Takumi and then Chrom, if Takumi lost.

I hope it isn't, though. I don't want Tharja to win again (though Camilla or maybe Azura will pip her to the post. Can't see Lissa doing it unless she pulls a Shanna).

If it does have the New Year's and Christmas units in it, it'd be a hard pick between Camilla and Tharja for me. I'd be happy seeing either win. I'd probably support Tharja if I'm unable to get Camilla in time.

That said, changing or getting rid of VGs was something I commented on in the Heroes survey we got, so can't say I'm exited for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the summer seasonals voting gauntlet occurred while both summer banners were still running, since they usually have banners for people to pull for the gauntlet characters. Meanwhile, the New Years banner only has, like, a day of overlap with the Christmas banner.

Having a Christmas vs. New Years gauntlet would mean either not having a banner to pull for half of the teams' bonus units, which would be kind of a dick move, or rerunning the Christmas banner in the middle of January, like someone who doesn't bother to take down their Christmas lights. So, I don't really have any predictions for what the gauntlet will be, seeing as there's no real way to guess in advance, but I'm guessing it won't be Christmas vs. New Years.

Edited by C. Turtle

So if we're going with the idea that it's going to be a new year vs Christmas banner what character do you think will be the least popular of the bunch? I'm not interested in supporting any of the Christmas/New year characters but I do want feathers so the character with the most multipliers would be the best one to join.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Christmas Knight VG or riot.

I mean sure it's a few weeks late...errr, already in the new year....

well the TT was after Christmas...

I just want Kieran okay :(

This so much, I want Kieran and Kaze both in Heroes and red vs. green would allow for them both to be in.

As to if it is Christmas vs. New Year's I would go with C!Chrom since I like his design the best, then if he loses I would go with NY!Corrin.

3 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Christmas Knight VG or riot.

I mean sure it's a few weeks late...errr, already in the new year....

well the TT was after Christmas...

I just want Kieran okay :(

I feel you. Give us our Kieran and Kaze to complete sets that shouldn't have been separated!

Again, will forever be sore about that banner. Biggest waste of a banner yet.

6 hours ago, Hekselka said:

So if we're going with the idea that it's going to be a new year vs Christmas banner what character do you think will be the least popular of the bunch? I'm not interested in supporting any of the Christmas/New year characters but I do want feathers so the character with the most multipliers would be the best one to join.

I'm assuming the least popular characters will be Lissa and mCorrin, especially if their first opponents are Tharja and Takumi respectively. All the feather mercs will be signing on to one these two most likely.