Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Thracia 776 vs Genealogy of Holy War banner voting gauntlet

Thracia side: Leif, Finn, Tanya or Nanna, Orsin

Genealogy Side: Seliph, Julia, Lachesis, Eldigan or a bunch of new units like: Fee, Arthur, Shanan, and Patty

Edited by Erren

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/28/2017 at 11:50 PM, C. Turtle said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the summer seasonals voting gauntlet occurred while both summer banners were still running, since they usually have banners for people to pull for the gauntlet characters. Meanwhile, the New Years banner only has, like, a day of overlap with the Christmas banner.

You are wrong. The summer VG happened well after the Ylissean Summer banner ended.

...if the speculation is correct, I guess I'm on team Tharja (because she's the only one I have :-/ )

3 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

You are wrong. The summer VG happened well after the Ylissean Summer banner ended.

...if the speculation is correct, I guess I'm on team Tharja (because she's the only one I have :-/ )

Huh, I could have sworn it ran during the overlap between the summer banners, but I guess not. Though going back and checking it, Yllisean Summer ended on the day the Voting Gauntlet started, which I wouldn't exactly call "well after". So unless they're planning on starting the VG on New Years, while a Tempest is still going, I'm still guessing it won't be it. I could very easily be wrong though, seeing as we have no real indication of what it will be.

Alfonse and Sharena were in the first voting gauntlet; both lost first round IIRC. Of course, while they were free, they weren't free at 5*, so if NY Corrin is (similar to Fjorm), that'll be an extra boost for him. I'd still expect more popular characters to be stronger anyway; a lot of people like to get behind their favourite, whether they have them or not.

Wow. They put normal Ryoma on the voting gauntlet banner. Alongside a bunch of seasonal units. Seems like someone should've had a costume for that banner.

Welp. I stand corrected. They are going to hold a VG in the middle of a TT. And with seasonals. Dang.

I guess I'll support Lissa, since I actually have her, and I married her in my first Awakening playthrough. Can't wait to have her sit in the back while my borrowed units do all the work, because armour. If she goes down, I'll go to Robin.

I want to support Takumi, but Azura showed up on my second pull. As in, I pulled the second green orb in the first summoning session and she was there. Well, I'll see how I'm feeling when the gauntlet actually starts.

Woooow... This feels like the worst-planned gauntlet yet. Winter vs. New Years............and Ryoma. I wonder if he’ll get his own banner or if the devs figure the legendary one is good enough. 

I don’t really care for anyone here.  I think I’d like for Robin or Lissa to win. It’ll probably be Tharja...again.  I’ll go team Ryoma since he’s the only one I actually have.

Given that I have zero confidence that I'll pull Azura in time for this, I'm probably just gonna sell out and go with Tharja since I'm a perv I always seem to end gauntlets on her team anyways. Also, I'm sure that Ryoma's random and awkward inclusion here is only going to serve to further piss off his fans who wanted him on the New Year's banner in the first place. Gotta get that salt rolling ahead of time I suppose.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I was going to join Corrin, but he is not on the line-up. I am free for grabs then! Recruit me and my Sharena for your team.

Join Azura with me, because she’s cool. Or something.

~

I’ll probably lead with Caeda. Or maybe Tana. Idk yet. As always, I’m happy to accept or send friend requests to people who ask. Code is 8566518658.