Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

What if I told you there are no posts?

If there were no posts, then how am I replying to your post replying to my post?

Also, I might just go Takumi. If he loses and Azura is still in, I'll go with her. If they both lose, uh ... Ryoma or Robin. If all of them lose, then I stop caring.

Team Azura. I got P!Azura from the peformance banner. Azura from Christmas banner and NY!Azura today in 5 orbs (one of my best pulls actually, usually takes me dozens of orbs to get something, my best pull remains to be free pull Nephenee with +spd -res from the Crimean banner).

Edited by silveraura25

Like I said before, I'll probably go with the least popular of the bunch, meaning Lissa or Chrom is the way to go.

Gotta say though, this VG is probably the VG I'm the least interested in because it's obvious Tharja, Camilla or Azura will win.

Edited by Hekselka

37 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Like I said before, I'll probably go with the least popular of the bunch, meaning Lissa or Chrom is the way to go.

Gotta say though, this VG is probably the VG I'm the least interested in because it's obvious Tharja, Camilla or Azura will win.

You think Chrom is less popular than Ryoma? Or Takumi? Or male Corrin?

Maybe I'd think differently if I actually drew something during the Christmas banner, but I wish they'd not do a VG where all of the units are time limited units, only just released...

Oh wait, there's Ryoma... who I have, but don't really care about at all, and is probably my least favourite of the bunch.

Anyway, time for Tharja's third win!

Edited by Frenzify

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

You think Chrom is less popular than Ryoma? Or Takumi? Or male Corrin?

Maybe not in general but in the context of this VG Chrom is going down, just look who he is facing in the first round. Also it's become clear that in FE Heroes the love for Female characters is stronger than males. We're about to enter our tenth VG and only one male character has won.

He's also an Awakening character and Awakening is older than Fates so yeah I think that Chrom would lose.

Oh and Male Corrin isn't even in this VG. Unless you're talking about Male Robin? Well he actually has a chance to win but like I said in my post before, I only care for feathers this time around so having a character lose first round would only be better for me.

1 hour ago, Hekselka said:

Maybe not in general but in the context of this VG Chrom is going down, just look who he is facing in the first round. Also it's become clear that in FE Heroes the love for Female characters is stronger than males. We're about to enter our tenth VG and only one male character has won.

He's also an Awakening character and Awakening is older than Fates so yeah I think that Chrom would lose.

Oh and Male Corrin isn't even in this VG. Unless you're talking about Male Robin? Well he actually has a chance to win but like I said in my post before, I only care for feathers this time around so having a character lose first round would only be better for me.

Awakening was older than Fates in the CYL too, Chrom still did pretty well (which while I think has some accuracy issues, at least shows he is up there). Tharja will curb stomp him, but he's one of the more popular characters in the series. So, while he will probably lose, he is far from the least popular of the bunch. And, yeah, don't know why Corrin isn't in it, but I was talking about him because I forgot they're being weird.

And the disproportionate love of female characters over male characters isn't just in heroes.

Edited by Arthur97

28 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Awakening was older than Fates in the CYL too, Chrom still did pretty well (which while I think has some accuracy issues, at least shows he is up there). Tharja will curb stomp him, but he's one of the more popular characters in the series. So, while he will probably lose, he is far from the least popular of the bunch. And, yeah, don't know why Corrin isn't in it, but I was talking about him because I forgot they're being weird.

And the disproportionate love of female characters over male characters isn't just in heroes.

The CYL poll doesn't mean that much. Back when the VG was still a popularity thing, Chrom nr. 4 in the CYL Male poll lost to Ephraim nr. 7 in the poll.

I think I'll be joining team Robin. At very first I was upset he broke my pity rate when snipping red (you know guys, those summoning sesions where there are no red orbs), but he has proven that is a monster, and I'm pretty happy with that. Anyone who wants to add me, my ID is 6390206444, and my lead is my Palla, which should help against greens (although I don't think Robin needs help in a 3 vs 3 tbh xd)