Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

I’ve joined Team Robin. I didn’t know battles had started until right now. Robin supporters, I’m currently using B!Lucina, but I can switch to either S!Leo, Jakob or Frederick if necessary.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on team Takumi. Pandog is on team Robin. And our other friend is on team Lissa. Clearly I should've joined team Azura just so all of us would be supporting the seasonal unit we actually pulled, but I really wanted to be on team Takumi. Will join team Azura if Takumi loses but she doesn't.

2 hours ago, Hekselka said:

Haha Chrom is losing big time against Tharja, as was expected of course.

Chrom supporters, let's add each other, my lead is a Brave Roy (but I can change if you need to).

ID is:  6753941607 (same name as on SF)

If you get a request from Baldo, that's me.

11 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

So far so good for team Azura, hope it stays that way. Tho there are quite too many Brave Lyns... At least one each round

Odd. I haven't seen any yet.

6 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Just looked at current details: WOW! Tharja is winning by a landslide. I’m guessing it’s going to turn into Tharja vs Azura at the end, which I’ll support Azura.

Azura and Tharja had the highest first-hour scores at 30.9 million and 30.4 million, respectively. If there are no upsets, Tharja v. Azura is the expected finals match.

But the Voting Gauntlet system is currently designed specifically to produce upsets, so anything's on the table up until the final hours of each round.

I would be happy with a Tharja vs. Azura final, so that team Azura can win :D Actually it doesn't matter to me who wins as long as it is not Tharja or Camilla... I'm getting tired of seeing them everywhere, be it a seasonal banner or the end of a gauntlet...

Edited by coldhand25
it's CamillA not CamillE... stupid me

16 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

I would be happy with a Tharja vs. Azura final, so that team Azura can win :D Actually it doesn't matter to me who wins as long as it is not Tharja or Camilla... I'm getting tired of seeing them everywhere, be it a seasonal banner or the end of a gauntlet...

Unfortunately if that is the final, it looks like I will have to support Tharja. Azura just doesn't like me apparently. :( So here is to hopping Lissa has taken lessens from Shanna!

You know what I just realised? I think this might be the first gauntlet where over half of the units in it aren't even in a focus banner for it... or even available to summon during it.

Just further kills my drive for it.

We had the summer teams that went at each other. I don't recall exactly how it overlapped with the banners, but I am pretty sure I had both my summer units by the time the gauntlet started so it was almost certain that at least half the options weren't on a summon banner available during the gauntlet.

Ok Team Ryoma deserves to loose honestly. I got now all Red units on Team Ryoma 3 times in a row and it is dumb. Why do people set up a Red unit as their bonus for other people when Ryoma is allready a red unit. I could do literally nothing against Armored Robin with my Ryoma + Random Sigurd + Palla. Not to mention the other 2 contenders were Fjorm and Takumi, i could take boht out but i couldnt do anything to Christmas Robin

35 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Ok Team Ryoma deserves to loose honestly. I got now all Red units on Team Ryoma 3 times in a row and it is dumb. Why do people set up a Red unit as their bonus for other people when Ryoma is allready a red unit. I could do literally nothing against Armored Robin with my Ryoma + Random Sigurd + Palla. Not to mention the other 2 contenders were Fjorm and Takumi, i could take boht out but i couldnt do anything to Christmas Robin

I've found red fighters are the worst for it. I discovered that when supported Sigurd last time. 

That being said, I've not trained up my Takumi yet and on team Takumi, every random one has been Takumi or Matthew so far. But it might just be because mine is level 1, so people who use level 1 units as their lead don't have as much to choose from... 

Thankfully, all of my friends have given me smart units so far, at least :) 

2 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

I decided to go with Tharja, simply because the salt of the old-game elitists as Tharja wins a third gauntlet will be delicious. Bwahahahaha...

That's just plain evil! :D I'm not even an elitist and I would be still mad if Tharja won...

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

Nothing worse than getting the team full of the same unit you're already using. This might seem like a weird suggestion, but maybe try giving Ryoma a regular Armorslayer? Unless the Robin thing is an outlier, you'd actually be able to hurt him and you'd also lower your unit value, so you'd go up against weaker enemies.

Meanwhile on Team Chrom, I can't seem to shake getting axe units as allies.

15 minutes ago, The_antithesis said:

I decided to go with Tharja, simply because the salt of the old-game elitists as Tharja wins a third gauntlet will be delicious. Bwahahahaha...

I'm confused... there aren't any old game units in this gauntlet :/

The annoyance to me comes from the fact that they can't seem to choose different characters for gauntlets. All of these characters, with one exception, have been in gauntlets before. It's really boring :/ 

I don't like Tharja winning because she's the most creepy unit in all of the gauntlets she's been in and doesn't deserve to win as many gauntlets as she does, in my opinion, but oh well. I just come for the feathers these days. 

I would have joined Ryoma if I got him on the legendary heroes banner (I did one more summon before deciding which competitor to support and I got FOUR 3 star units and one 4 star unit - all lackluster, not even good fodder). I guess Ryoma continues to evade me because I'm not all in. Whatever, I joined Lissa out of spite. While I was in my feelings I completely forgot that Lissa is green. I've had Barst as my lead unit so my apologies if anyone got walled by a Stahl or something. He'll be swapped out - please let me know if anyone here is still getting him.

Strangely enough @Johann, even though you're on team Chrom I still see your Ursula in the allied army rally on team Lissa. 

Edited by Momentai~

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

I always use level 1 units and only use Ryoma when I'm dumping flags during multipliers. Makes the process less painful. And I've found Light's Blessings to be really helpful as well (I mean, they don't really have a use otherwise).

Or if you need a non-red lead, I have my Reinhardt set as lead XD

50 minutes ago, Momentai~ said:

Strangely enough @Johann, even though you're on team Chrom I still see your Ursula in the allied army rally on team Lissa. 

The rallying part just grabs people on your friends list, regardless of their team. Dunno how it prioritizes but the more unique units tend to stand out, and I saw ol' Barst in there earlier.

17 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

I’ll be supporting Azura, and my friend code is 5169618143 if anyone wants Performing Azura on their side.

Request sent (Ginrei).  Currently have Brave Lyn as my lead, but can switch if need be.

Also, it's crazy to me that Azura has so many followers, yet not a single person on my friends list is supporting her.