Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Takumi loses, I'm joining either Azura or Ryoma. If they both win, I'm currently leaning towards Azura just because I'm having so much fun using NY!Azura.

Shout outs to all the Team Chrom guys that restrained themselves so we can end up with a lead in Same Hell. Because I compromised and spent 200 flags instead of 400. Unfortunately, I think we restrained a little too much, lol. That's the trouble with joining the obvious feather merc team, we're too coordinated.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

Shout outs to all the Team Chrom guys that restrained themselves so we can end up with a lead in Same Hell. Because I compromised and spent 200 flags instead of 400. Unfortunately, I think we restrained a little too much, lol. That's the trouble with joining the obvious feather merc team, we're too coordinated.

I wouldn't mind if Chrom did win like that, except I do mind about my double standard in my statement.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Time for my 15 minutes of fame on Team Takumi!

lGa3pa1.png?1

I hope my Titania has been useful @DarkLordIvy

If Takumi loses, I'll probably go to another underdog.

Congrats on the 15 minutes of fame!

Your Titania was great this round. It was fun using her again after she avoided me the past couple gauntlets. 

I am sad. Robin's gonna lose. I don't understand how Lissa doubles up on Robin's Boosts while having a smaller population. I guess the "smart" Robin supporters were saving their flags in hopes of using them on later multipliers.

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Congrats on the 15 minutes of fame!

Your Titania was great this round. It was fun using her again after she avoided me the past couple gauntlets. 

We do seem to wind up on the same team an awful lot, don't we?  Thanks for your Soren, I think 4/5s of the Green Allies I got were him.

3 minutes ago, Clogon said:

I am sad. Robin's gonna lose. I don't understand how Lissa doubles up on Robin's Boosts while having a smaller population. I guess the "smart" Robin supporters were saving their flags in hopes of using them on later multipliers.

It's been same hell for those of us on Team Robin. I may have to join Chrom in honor of not just their bromance, but avenging Robin if he miraculously defeats Tharja.

Ah, damn it, Azura is gaining too much score, Camilla is going to get that last multiplier.

7 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Ah man, he was my 2nd choice. How many times was there a multiplier in that match?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We do seem to wind up on the same team an awful lot, don't we?  Thanks for your Soren, I think 4/5s of the Green Allies I got were him.

We do indeed! Guess we’ve got pretty similar taste in characters ha. Glad Soren was helpful! Did you ever get my Ike by chance? I had him up for chunks of both yesterday and today. 

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Time for my 15 minutes of fame on Team Takumi!

lGa3pa1.png?1

I hope my Titania has been useful @DarkLordIvy

If Takumi loses, I'll probably go to another underdog.

I'm not quite on your level, but we're getting the same rewards anyways so I'm good there. 

obMcMfn.png 

Kinda wish we were friends now.

I messed up big time.  Didn't unload any flags during the earlier multipliers, and my score for this round is a pitiful 6841 right now.  That's currently rank ~28k on team Lissa.  Not as bad as I thought, but I might fall out of the top 30k.  Oh well...

Anybody on Team Ryoma, did my Frederick with crazy def tank lots of stuff for ya? XD

Man, I really hope we don't rally too hard and wind up handing Takumi a multiplier in the last hour. I decided to unload 100 flags just now, just so I use some and not the max.

Edited by Anacybele

17 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Ah, damn it, Azura is gaining too much score, Camilla is going to get that last multiplier.

Ah man, he was my 2nd choice. How many times was there a multiplier in that match?

Yesterday was mainly Yo-Yo all day. But then this morning Lissa started doubling our bonuses and equalized the points. We have been in same hell ever since.

Just now, Clogon said:

Yesterday was mainly Yo-Yo all day. But then this morning Lissa started doubling our bonuses and equalized the points. We have been in same hell ever since.

So who was winning before the 1st multiplier?

30 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

If both teams have the same performance this hour as in the last, Team Azura would still be 17 million points away from giving up a multiplier to Team Camilla.

Edited by Ice Dragon

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If both teams have the same performance this hour as in the last, Team Azura is still 17 million points away from giving up a multiplier.

Assuming the majority doesn't spend all the flags for Azure before the last hour.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Assuming the majority doesn't spend all the flags for Azure before the last hour.

Requires nearly a 20% increase in point acquisition with no increase on Team Camilla's side.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Requires nearly a 20% increase in point acquisition with no increase on Team Camilla's side.

I guess no matter now, since there is no multiplier bonus. Huzzah!

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I guess no matter now, since there is no multiplier bonus. Huzzah!

The score hasn't updated yet.

EDIT: And now its has. And Team Azura is a full 12 million short of giving Team Camilla a multiplier.

Edited by Ice Dragon