Do you like watching let's plays?

Ronnie

I used to do it much more often, but I do enjoy watching them (of course it depends on the LPer though)

As much as I like reacting to video games, I am very entertained by learning others' reactions to stuff as well. I'm a very sympathetic person so it's very easy for me to enjoy stuff through others' enjoyment or to just share feelings with their reactions in general (which I think means I often get stronger reactions to stuff if I watch someone who has stronger reactions to things than I myself normally would)

and of course it's always the most fun to watch group LPs because the interaction is always the most entertaining. Probably all of my favorite LPs have been group ones

About 3-4 years ago I watched tons of LPs. 
I watched pretty much everything Fire Emblem related, but also other stuff like TheRunawayGuys.

Nowadays I barely watch any LPs. 
Mainly watch as learning material if I stuck or to improve my gaming skills like in Touhou.
I only follow NintendoCapriSun for being a huge fan of him, and as for Fire Emblem only MarkyJoe1990 because he introduced me into FE and he's informative as entertaining.

I tried to do some Let's Play, but it's hard when you're not entertaining and have a monotone voice. :^)

These are secondary aspects to me. Being credible is the most important thing. 

Entertainment can be bad, if you focus rather on side aspects than on the game. I watched some dudes who just wanted to be funny, but they ended up in trolling. Even in Fire Emblem I saw it. It wasn't funny, but just stupid and embarrassing.

Your FE12 LP was really solid and a perfect guide for me to play it in japanese.

I used to watch more lpers in the past, but after I got into simulation games I started wanting to play more than watch others play. Sometimes watching others play and mess up frustrated me so I dropped various lps.

Now I still enjoy watching people play games, but they're usually games I don't have and most likely won't buy because I'm too afriad to play by myself. I grew up watching my older brother play through games so I think that influenced my enjoyment of lps a bit.

I also love having a game run in the background while I'm trying to sleep. Used to do that a lot when my bro played through long story games and those were the best naps! But of course I missed out on lots of story so he'd fill me in, whereas an lper wouldn't.

Good times omg I miss them ;-;

I certainly do. I sometimes use them as a walkthrough, which is quite helpful for certain stuff. Although, about the only LP's I watch are those of HCBailly. Mostly due to finding him entertaining as well as informative. I haven't really thought of looking up other people (I've watched HCBailly almost since he started, and he recently uploaded a 10th year anniversary video... man, time flies...) except for once or twice. As it is, when watching an LP, for me it's more about the LP'er than the game itself.

Edited by Acacia Sgt