Debate Challenges

Mekkah

Well, Tormod is in Part 1 and not too useful while Haar is somewhat useful in Part 2, very useful in Part 3 and 4. Tormod isn't even in Part 2 and 3 and comes at the almost end of Part 4.

Not too much information needed.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, FE10 would be very generous for Levin since he's just going to start debating. A difficult debate right off the bat isn't a good thing for him.

Not to mention it'd be very interesting.

Edited by Shanan

I haven't played FEDS much yet (Prologue + Chapter 1 on Normal Mode, Chapter 1 on Hard 5 >__<), but that would be interesting as well, being the first FEDS debate here. I think it would be awesome.

Which mode and which characters?

I haven't played FEDS much yet (Prologue + Chapter 1 on Normal Mode, Chapter 1 on Hard 5 >__<), but that would be interesting as well, being the first FEDS debate here. I think it would be awesome.

Which mode and which characters?

Alright, first FESD debate it is. Mode being H5 and as for characters, since you're on chapter 1 you probably only know the units there so it would be quite unfair...

Hmm, I think I'll take Barst (he comes in chapter 2), who do you wanna take?

Edited by Levin

And that's about two weeks ago :lol:

But I'll play through the game a bit more and it'll all be fine. I liked Maric in the original game, so I'll use him, if that's fine with you. I don't really know about their placements on the tier lists (if any exist), so if it's not really a fair match-up, please tell me ;)

EDIT: I just saw he's at the top in the NM list... is he much different on H5?

Edited by Tino

He's the highest on the NM tier list because he makes a good curate. In H5, healing and Excalibur are even more helpful so it may not be fair =\

EDIT: Yeah he probably is since he's the only mage that can naturally average enough durability to live through 1 Brave weapon assault =\

Edited by Levin

k

Then I'll pick Abel. I hope you want to open, since I have some huge tests coming up and I need to play through H5 to get to know how the game works a bit better.

Marich sucks on H5, actually. 'Good curate' nothing. He and Linda are like Lilinas with somewhat better offense. So even on normal, I'm sure a considerable number would get by easier on the road to promotion.

*This is what happens when you don't have good debaters collabing on a tier list yet!* :(

I see no reason why you would post incomplete debate posts. Just finish it, then post, it looks much tidier.

Sorry about that. I had to run some errands in the middle of it and if my bro or mom turned off the comp, that wold've been bad. I know I could've saved what I wrote in notepad but that escaped my mind since I was rushed... sorry =\

Edited by Levin

I actually don't mind having a debate right now. FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, FE DS are pretty much what I know enough about... mainly FE7, FE9, and 10. For DS I haven't played H5 so I'd rather debate like NM (lol) or H2 or 3.

@Nathan: Nothing happening right now in my other 3 debates so I might as well be like Mekkah and have like 10 going at once. How about FE10 Haar vs Reyson?

I only have 1 debate at the time, so I have room for more. This is who I'll debate with:

FE7: Jaffar, Raven

FE8: Cormag, Ephraim, Joshua

FE9: Oscar, Boyd, Rolf, Stefan

FE10: Oscar, Boyd, Rolf

I'll debate against anyone using any character realativly close on the tier lists (especially mine)

Edited by Reinfleche

I can debate against any of those. Who would you most like to defend?

Also, Mekkah, Legault, are our debates still on?

I'll defend Rolf, against anyone close on your list. I dont really mind opening, but I prefer Normal Mode if it matters.

Edited by Reinfleche

I'll defend Rolf, against anyone close on your list. I dont really mind opening, but I prefer Normal Mode if it matters.

I'm fine in Normal or Hard mode; They aren't as different as people think. If you want Normal mode, that's fine with me. For Rolf, I'll defend Tanith, Mist, Marcia, or Heather. They all seem like fair game to me and I'd be willing to defend any of them.