Debate Challenges

Mekkah

Game and who?

I'd be happy to defend Dorcas from FE7, or Garcia or Kyle from FE8, against some Mid or Upper Mid character of your choice. Ranked, I guess, for FE7, since everyone who doesn't have a horse seems to get shafted in unranked play.

Edited by Anouleth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy to defend Dorcas from FE7, or Garcia or Kyle from FE8, against some Mid or Upper Mid character of your choice. Ranked, I guess, for FE7, since everyone who doesn't have a horse seems to get shafted in unranked play.

Dorcas vs... Canas/Lyn/Hawkeye?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd enjoy a debate if someone else is interested. Preferably 7 or 10, don't care which characters.

I can try to do an FE7 one. I'd prefer to try and defend... Geitz. However, I don't do Ranked runs, so we'd have to debate it a little different than others.

Pick a character and I will debate a Geitz vs. *character* for... HNM Efficiency?

EDIT: Realize I'm slow, and moving eventually, so it could be a bit of a wait.

Edited by 13thshadow

It's been almost a year since my last debate, so I guess I'm willing to have another one. I would prefer FE9 if possible (10 is... okay, though defiantly not preferred).

You're on again. Your pick of units, you choose who you want to defend, yada yada yada. And I don't run to #feto this time too.

Sure. Fine. I'll accept. Gonna be absent most of tomorrow though and possibly the following day (I honestly thought it would take a week to a month to get a challenge)

Possible ideas: Soren vs. Tormod

Elincia vs. Shinon

Astrid vs. Makalov

Rhys vs. Gatrie

If none of those are of interest, feel free to suggest your own.

Sure. Fine. I'll accept. Gonna be absent most of tomorrow though and possibly the following day (I honestly thought it would take a week to a month to get a challenge)

Possible ideas: Soren vs. Tormod

Elincia vs. Shinon

Astrid vs. Makalov

Rhys vs. Gatrie

If none of those are of interest, feel free to suggest your own.

Ilyana vs. Tormod sounds more interesting. Soren has too many points going for himself including being available for an extra half of the game. Rhys vs. Gatrie could also work but just note that the debate will turn into a Move debacle. So Ilyana vs. Tormod sounds best.

Who do you want? Ilyana or Tormod?

Hmm, this debating sounds like fun, even though I'm not sure how good I'll be at it. Let's see...

How about FE7?

I feel like defending any of the dudes I've listed below, but maybe we can work something else out if that's how you (whoever YOU is) want it.

Eliwood, Marcus, Hector, Rebecca, Lyn, Lucius, Rath, Karel, Wallace, Geitz

Hmm, this debating sounds like fun, even though I'm not sure how good I'll be at it. Let's see...

How about FE7?

I feel like defending any of the dudes I've listed below, but maybe we can work something else out if that's how you (whoever YOU is) want it.

Eliwood, Marcus, Hector, Rebecca, Lyn, Lucius, Rath, Karel, Wallace, Geitz

Marcus vs. Hector with regards to an S Rank. Your pick.

Marcus vs. Hector with regards to an S Rank. Your pick.

So I assume we're talking about Hector Hard Mode. I'll pick Marcus anyways. So should I create the debate topic and start the thing off, or do you want to?

The tournament Slayer made also had twelve players. It's worked quite well. If we get to 12, and suddenly stop getting people, you should close it at that.