Tanith

Knife

Earth affinity ftw. She lacks in spd, though.

Adding her also makes it easier to get off the triangle attack, which can actually be useful since things are pretty hard to one-round normally, and all of the pegs have canto.

Manith can easily be the best of the peggies in this game. Marcia is her only real competition, since Sigrun sucks. Manith has the h4x earth affinity going for her also. Put her with someone like Oscar and watch nothing hit them.

Supporting her with Oscar means whoever Oscar was supporting has to lose a support and find someone else to support, and Oscar has to drop to C and then build back up to A again. , , ,

Someone like Oscar. Maybe the person didn't support Oscar until now, or maybe she can grab a support with Ike or Fiona or Volug or someone.

I LOVE Tanith in this game. In my non-professional opinion, I think she's the best of the three pegasus riders. She always turns out great for me. She takes a little work, but I always get her to cap everything. Marcia is okay, but Tanith seems more stury than her.

Also, on an unrelated note, get a different font man. I can barely understand what you're typing.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Someone like Oscar. Maybe the person didn't support Oscar until now, or maybe she can grab a support with Ike or Fiona or Volug or someone.

When everyone can support anyone else, I don't see why anyone would be unsupported. That's depriving you of support bonuses at no gain. Especially an earth support.

Tanith is decent for me, but she misses a lot. It's more than likely thanks to the Storm Sword, though. When will there be a game with good ranged swords?

Never, They have that disadvantage because then everyone would use them instead of normal weapons. Besides, You can make a custom hand axe and javelin, That should be enough.

Tanith is decent for me, but she misses a lot. It's more than likely thanks to the Storm Sword, though. When will there be a game with good ranged swords?

Really. I never had a problem with Tanith and Sonic Sword. The only units which seem to avoid that was the Sword Master Homossa or whatever his name is.

She always manages to dodge things fine for me. I just get annoyed at her HP and her resistence.

I'm annoyed at her and Leanne right now.

Leanne=48 dodge <_<

Tanith= 58 dodge :angry:

Then use Marcia...she is a super pain to level up but she is worth it.

Lol wut? She comes as a level 5 Falconknight, has 3 part 2 maps to level up (1 of which she's the only one gaining significant experience, the other 2 she's one of few gaining significant experience), 3-9, 3-11, 3-F.... She's not hard to level up. She'll be a bit underleveled when you get her in 3-11, but if you've used her right, she'll be fine.

Lol wut? She comes as a level 5 Falconknight, has 3 part 2 maps to level up (1 of which she's the only one gaining significant experience, the other 2 she's one of few gaining significant experience), 3-9, 3-11, 3-F.... She's not hard to level up. She'll be a bit underleveled when you get her in 3-11, but if you've used her right, she'll be fine.

oops sorry I got confused with Path of Radiance...:/

oops sorry I got confused with Path of Radiance...:/

It's easier in PoR ._.

Anyways i don't use pegasi riders much this is just part 4 which is making me mad.

Tanith is alright. She's not as fast as she should be and that gives Marcia a slight edge. They both do similar damage anyways when leveled up. They're both better than Sigrun for sure but I think Tanith just loses out to Marcia cause she's a bit slower. If you want to take one to endgame, take Marcia cause Tanith has some trouble double attacking some enemies while Marcia can double most enemies.