• Thongs
    • Boyshorts
  2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

3 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Basically but now I also can’t lurk in the men’s thread 

You can reread it and sing MEMORIEEEESSS and cry into your pillow I guess?

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, it was a mercy lock, as I said before, you can't force lightning to strike twice, or catch it in a bottle, or whatever a good metaphor is. Like the euphoria of a good in-class discussion, it should just come naturally, and leave when it comes to its natural conclusion. Active effort to divert nature's flow will end in wasted effort and the beauty altered without benefit.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Better than being a memory, no? :P:

Related image

25 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Nooooooooooo. My thread. My beautiful, beautiful, thread. :(::(::(:

A beautiful thread, it was. Hats off to what gave me great amusement, even if I couldn't always partake (well, before... all of that happened) :(:

Edited by Motendra

3 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Related image

Good timing, it's "kick Sephiroth around time" in Dissidia (the mobile game) now~!

Edited by eclipse

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Good timing, it's "kick Sephiroth around" in Dissidia (the mobile game) now~!

I've only heard that it exists. What's it like? As hyped as I was for it on PS4, I got it and was... disappointed :/

7 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I've only heard that it exists. What's it like? As hyped as I was for it on PS4, I got it and was... disappointed :/

Really good, and relatively generous with its resources, too.  The stuff used to level characters up is infinite, and perfectly F2P friendly.  The gacha guarantees at least one of the highest-rarity weapon (if not more).  And the interactions are great~!  Now's a good time to jump in, because there's a banner with the first pull being free (which is ALWAYS good).

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Really good, and relatively generous with its resources, too.  The stuff used to level characters up is infinite, and perfectly F2P friendly.  The gacha guarantees at least one of the highest-rarity weapon (if not more).  And the interactions are great~!  Now's a good time to jump in, because there's a banner with the first pull being free (which is ALWAYS good).

That reminds me I need to either resume or restart my FF7 playthrough 

35 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

blame the guys 

Animals :angry:

35 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Let the past die.

“That is not dead which can eternal lie.” 

18 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Related imagea beautiful thread, it was. Hats off to what fave me great amusement (well, before... all of that happened) :(:

I concecrate this thread daughter and spiritual successor to the very best of it—long may it prosper. In the name of the locked and the dearly departed we pray: Yay though I walk through the shadow of the valley of bans we fear no evil, for our memes are fresh. Give us this day our daily lulz, and deliver us from shitposts. Amen.

Edited by Shoblongoo

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

That reminds me I need to either resume or restart my FF7 playthrough 

The game isn't all it's cracked up to be, but so it is all the "classics". Legendary reputation and all getting in the way. Still, the game isn't bad. I just wished it didn't look as horrendous as it did, a modern translation- none of this Gunge Lance nonsense (it's Gungir!) too. Also more complex gameplay with characters who aren't so samey. But see for yourself what you think of it, don't take just my word.

Well there is FFVII Remake, but there are two issues with this. One, Cloud may not be his likable FFVII original self, which went extinct after VII to be replaced by a moody clone. Two, by the time it releases, you'll find your hair more grey and white than your avi, and not in the short-haired sexy way some guys can pull off. More like the retired man who takes a public bus ride to a theatre to see an opera recording for cheap.

6 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Animals :angry:

Says the one with a Pokemon avi that looks like the epitome of grisly, savage beasts.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The game isn't all it's cracked up to be, but so it is all the "classics". Legendary reputation and all getting in the way. Still, the game isn't bad. I just wished it didn't look as horrendous as it did, a modern translation- none of this Gunge Lance nonsense (it's Gungir!) too. Also more complex gameplay with characters who aren't so samey. But see for yourself what you think of it, don't take just my word.

Well there is FFVII Remake, but there are two issues with this. One, Cloud may not be his likable FFVII original self, which went extinct after VII to be replaced by a moody clone. Two, by the time it releases, you'll find your hair more grey and white than your avi, and not in the short-haired sexy way some guys can pull off. More like the retired man who takes a public bus ride to a theatre to see an opera recording for cheap.

Says the one with a Pokemon avi that looks like the epitome of grisly, savage beasts.

Oh I know it’s not all it’s craked up to be. I just had some spare money (iOS version wasn’t too much) and decided to try it for myself

That’s one of the main reasons I kinda stoped, i got tired of looking at it. I wish it looked better.  FF6 doesn’t have that excuse, blame my backlog of games for that

i did genuinely enjoy what I did play, I just had NO idea what o was doing with he materia and other things. I may look up a guide for he game as I know pretty much the whole story and I hate missing out on cool items.

25 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Sounds promising,

Though that also reminds me of possibly getting back to KH Unchained, which, of my 3 attempts at it, could never quite keep up with how much there was to it (at most, I only ever reached just below 300 story missions before giving up. That my phone is trash ceetainly doesn't help tho). A shame though, cause the gacha was actually really kind to me there in that my battle medals were really good for my level. If only the blades weren't so restricted by  materials :/

1 hour ago, Motendra said:

Sounds promising,

Though that also reminds me of possibly getting back to KH Unchained, which, of my 3 attempts at it, could never quite keep up with how much there was to it (at most, I only ever reached just below 300 story missions before giving up. That my phone is trash ceetainly doesn't help tho). A shame though, cause the gacha was actually really kind to me there in that my battle medals were really good for my level. If only the blades weren't so restricted by  materials :/

Trust me, Dissidia is miles better than KHUx.  This is from someone who plays both.

2 hours ago, Mister Rogers said:

dissidia is a grindfest, but thank god it has autobattle.

It can be, but there's a double crystal thing going on, and a banner with a free pull.

I hope you pulled Sazh's 35CP.  That thing is nuts.

9 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

blame the guys 

You were also there

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Do you want him to devolve into a Teddiursa?