• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I demand a lawsuit for copyright infringement!

I demand one for discrimination! You can't have an underwear topic for men if women don't also get one.

2 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Image result for hiding cat gif

**They can't see me if I'm in the bag

I can still see half of you.

31 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Image result for hiding cat gif

**They can't see me if I'm in the bag

It's literally me right now.

Don't mind me girls, I'm just a cute plushie.

Edited by Nym

10 minutes ago, Nym said:

It's literally me right now.

Don't mind me girls, I'm just a cute plushie.

Get your own hiding place ya dingus!

38 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I can still see half of you.

No you can't. I'm not here. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Shoblongoo

1 minute ago, Shoblongoo said:

Get your own hiding place ya dingus!

I'm literally standing still, not even moving a muscle.

bikini underwear and wireless bras

it's ok that they're not in the poll though because the men's thread didn't give a choice for boxer briefs and from what I've learned men love boxer briefs

I've seen a few people mention that bikini cut underwear is missing, but wouldn't that fall under the briefs category?  Bikini cut = Low-rise briefs & Granny panties = high-waist briefs?  

Anyway, low-rise briefs and underwire bras for me! 

In the past, I found that sports bras never gave me proper support, so I usually just double up on regular bras when I'm working out.  Maybe I just need a good sports bra, but I'm not willing to shell out over a hundred dollars for one.  Bras are way too expensive.  I only buy them on sale. 

2 hours ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

There needs to be a "f bras" option because I hate them. I wear them but I hate them lol.

I agree with this, though for me it's mostly "f wired bras specifically," wires are insanely uncomfortable to me and growing up I actually argued with my mom on the need for the wires.  

Screw wires.

4 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I've seen a few people mention that bikini cut underwear is missing, but wouldn't that fall under the briefs category?  Bikini cut = Low-rise briefs & Granny panties = high-waist briefs? 

I think there is meant to be a slight difference in coverage (probably mostly wrt butt coverage but I think bikini cut tends to be even lower than low-rise briefs as well)

they really did create so many categories for women's underwear

11 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

I think there is meant to be a slight difference in coverage (probably mostly wrt butt coverage but I think bikini cut tends to be even lower than low-rise briefs as well)

@Infinite Dreams From high to low: High Rise Brief, Low Rise Brief, Hipster, Bikini

8 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

@Infinite Dreams From high to low: High Rise Brief, Low Rise Brief, Hipster, Bikini

Whoa, TIL!

I think I buy a mixture of low-rise/hipster/bikini.  I assumed they were all the same since they look pretty similar to me!  :XD:

11 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I agree with this, though for me it's mostly "f wired bras specifically," wires are insanely uncomfortable to me and growing up I actually argued with my mom on the need for the wires.  

Screw wires.

Haha, that's funny cause I argued with my mom for the (sort of) opposite reason when I was younger.  :P:  She didn't like that I would sleep in my underwired bras, claiming it was bad for my health for some reason.  I never budged on that or even tried sleeping without a bra until I was 19 or so. 

10 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Haha, that's funny cause I argued with my mom for the (sort of) opposite reason when I was younger.  :P:  She didn't like that I would sleep in my underwired bras, claiming it was bad for my health for some reason.  I never budged on that or even tried sleeping without a bra until I was 19 or so. 

My mother did the same and I argued with her. She was very anti me wearing underwired at all at first when I was developing. I rebelled and caused myself damage. 

Now I never wear underwired; sports and crop tops for me because I find them much more comfortable and supportive. At night I generally don't wear one at all unless I'm staying at someone's house or something.

7 minutes ago, Natalie said:

My mother did the same and I argued with her. She was very anti me wearing underwired at all at first when I was developing. I rebelled and caused myself damage. 

Now I never wear underwired; sports and crop tops for me because I find them much more comfortable and supportive. At night I generally don't wear one at all unless I'm staying at someone's house or something.

Ahhh, the only time I don't like underwire is when it breaks out and stabs me!  :XD:  Underwired bras and I have a good relationship for the most part.

I like to feel all bundled in, and I don't even notice I'm wearing a bra.  I've tried taking it off at home when I'm just hanging around, but my chest starts to ache.  Sleeping without one seems okay now, though, since I'm lying down. :^_^: